Should I watch pic related?

Should I watch pic related?

WATCH ME TEAR UP THIS DANCE FLOOR

So I take that as yes?

That depends. What will you think of it when you're done?

It's literally telling you "Im Kino" on the cover. Watch it faggot.

It's a movie for norm is to pretend d they are patricians

You'll realize soon into it they keep explaining the plot over and over again and even tell you the ending, as they are afraid to lose their audience

im kino

topkek

I don't see why not

*normies to pretend

I think the ending went over a lot of people's heads from all the discussion I've seen

the plot is really secondary to thinking about the crazy shit you would do to that robots asshole

I don't like movies where I can relate to the main character and he ends up being literally cucked to death.

Never again.

Literally just a worst bladerunner

>Bladerunner invented androids
They aren't similar at all

>cucked to death

So you failed to understand the movie. Ok.

Stop defending this shit it's just numale bladerunner with a qt3.14 android

Did he or did he not get locked in a room while the roastietron escaped and he was left to starve or suicide???

How is it anything like bladerunner aside from using Androids?

>waahhhh spoonfeed me
Fuck off

This movie was pretentious trash to me personally, I felt like it was just treading old ground in an attempt to look smart.

Wow you're in a bad mood.

You ok there user?

Genius scientist is a retarded dude-bro, main protagonist is a stupid cuck, android is an asshole.

Sure, it's got some cool effects and shit for you to think about, but everyone in the flick is insufferable.

So, what you're saying is you have no reasons as to why it's a rip off? Or do you think movies with similar themes are ripping off older movies only on that