DUDE GIRLS LMAO

DUDE GIRLS LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HTu55BMxzn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That pose seems familiar

DUDE CANNON FODDERLMAO

TELL ME ABOUT NEGAN, WHY DOES HE LEAN?

It's a casual gesture. It's to make him appear at ease and in control.

I wonder what manner of memeposting this half season will bring us? I rather enjoyed neganposting

pottery

>I’ve created this whole kind of physical presence that is unlike anything I’ve ever done before, kind of how he moves. My move now for Negan and what I’ve taken physically from him is a kind of lean-back smile, which I saw in one panel one time. I’ve taken that and run with it. What I have found in doing it and seeing a little bit of playback is it is really unsettling because it just shows this kind of comfort and casualness that Negan has in these horrendous situations when he’s doing his thing.

Why not just keep posting about Negan?

>tfw no Negan radio show to listen to all day in the apocolypse

was it a good episode

its not shown here till tonight

yes it has a bit of everything.

You know. This series is slow and boring some times, but Negan makes it watchable.

Yeah. Didn't waist whole episode on one character or couple, but all got to be seen. I hope this is how rest of the season works.

Episode was fucking awesome

Episode was just more of the same. With the occasional "oh right this thing needs to include zombies" moment.

It was oddly pretty good considering the shitshow last half season was.

>suddenly a whole tribe of college kids

Rick just finds it funny that they are adding in yet another filler arc.

>6 seasons of "dude no-one lmao"
>suddenly all these factions and people

Is this Beta?!

was he smiling becaused he recognised somebody or is he thinking 'ayyy, cannon fodder'

its in the comic, faggots

well then that makes it okay (_):)::::::D~~~

What part of that group of people is in the comic?

Same. I first thought he recognized someone, until I read this thread and now I think he sees a potential army.
Still pretty dumb how sudden their introduction is.

yeah. random mob out of nowhere. imagine if rick had opened fire on them. a good few of them would have gone down.

usually you only send a few people out to minimise risk

Not autistic enough, try again

>More people for me to kill/get killed
Ricktatorship's had a bit of a bloodthirst-withdrawal ever since Negan took away his toys

Y'know it's weird. I thought I was above the:

>OOOOOO siiiiick dude, zombie kill of the week!1!

However, I'd be a fucking liar if I didn't say that the steel wire zombie mower didn't look pretty fucking spectacular. I wish they thought out of the box more often like that.

So who are those dickheads? Were they in the comic?

You really can't wait 6 days?

>steel wire zombie mower
That was retarded and I loved it.

The whole point in the comic was more that Rick and group were going out of their way to not find people. They were avoiding them at all costs. After the first winter, they just stay on the farm for a bit, then they try to make their own stand at the prison. Governor (another group, but still it's super early so they're only about Alexandria sized) fucked that up, so Rick leaves, but is found by Abraham, then Aaron. The problem is that they drew the prison arc out like 2 seasons and they drew the farm out one whole season. I'm more surprised they found no one on that whole road stretch to DC.

They didn't see a single soul?

Right? And next week looks like "we Mad Max: Thunderdome with zombies nao." If you saw this guy?

They're the plot device crew, there to provide the bodies and guns necessary to fight Negan since they realized the hill top is a fucking mansion with trailers and the kingdom has a pretty sweet deal all things considered. I mean the kingdom is how that shit SHOULD work. You've got the larger military force demanding tribute but basically behaving themselves so long as things are running smooth. How they're treating Alexandria is how you DON'T want to run that shit, where they make it apparent they're going to slowly torture you to death and fuck with your people just for fun.

Eh, looks like someone played RE4 and wanted to copy the spiked regenerators.

>where they make it apparent they're going to slowly torture you to death and fuck with your people just for fun
Negan's been more than reasonable with Alexandria considering they scalped dozens of his men while they slept, set them on fire, blew them up with a rocket, attempted to assassinate him (Carl), attempted to assassinate him again (Rosita)

Except it isn't. None of this is.

>Me and Fat Joey were joking about Dwight's wife's son with Lucille just the other day
What the fuck that was out of nowhere. Not even sure I understand. I thought Fat Joey was the guy who found that ocean community in his own episode? He was next to Rosita when she was disarming the trap.

Can we all talk about how retarded Rosita is for a second?

>dude, imma kill him
Eugene: And what happens next?
>do I care badass bitch look out?
Eugene: you realize he will kill one of us, not you
>lol, facts don't define me, just watch
Eugene: I won'd jeopardize the others
>wow what a virgin pussy, no wonder you have no friends
Eugene: *reluctantly makes bullet*
>ok sweetie I didn't mean any of that mean stuff I said
Eugene: You got what you want, I'm not stupid, you meant all that. So did I, someone will get hurt.
>lol k bye

>*shoots at Negan, and misses*
>oh no, how could I ever have seen this coming?!
>They took that fat kid, and killed the fat woman!
>Well, guess I'll take it out on everyone else rather than facing up to the fact that I fucked up!

i'd still fuck her so hard

He has. I'm surprised it hasn't caused a revolt in his ranks. You'd think he'd just exterminate rick and everyone in Alexandria since they've killed 50+ negans and negan has only killed what, 5 of rick's people

I mean, sure.

Doesn't mean she's not stupid. Suzy Crabgrass needs to chill the fuck out.

thats exactly what he was smiling about

"now we can storm the beaches"

yeah but when everyone just floods you like that and you only have two guns it basically makes you realize you lose and to try and fight would be certain death. obviously they had enough armed people to just open fire and probably kill them all but they didn't so they might actually be good people

i said the zombie kill of the century out loud hahaha

>obviously they had enough armed people to just open fire and probably kill them all but they didn't so they might actually be good people

and then the line to sasha "just because we fucked the same dead guy doesn't mean we are friends"

uhhhhh bitch you all have been in the zombie apocalypse together for like three years can't that be why you are friends?

A reasonable response would have been, after capturing the group, splitting them up and pressing them for intel, under the threat that whoever gives the best information gets to live and everyone else will die. Once they know the size of the group they are dealing with and the location, they set upon them and deliver the ultimatum with a show of force. Once their spirit is broken and their leaders dead, Alexandria becomes just another territory that produces goods for Negan. He also places a garrison there to keep people in line.

Problem is if Negan does the reasonable thing and conquers them properly, the whole cast dies, and people stop watching.

surprising people in the woods at night is very different from defending what seems to be that new groups home turf.

Not to mention Sasha didn't make Abe leave, Abe chose too. I'm the first to hate on Sasha, but it literally wasn't her fault.

>Sasha didn't make Abe leave
That chocolate temptress infected him with jungle fever.

Why did the biggest fuckup in negan's crew, fat joey, have rick's badass colt python? No way they would give him a prize like that.

Fuck, I was hoping it was Kenny.

Fat Joey was actually a pretty smart guy and came up with the idea of using explosives to lure walker herds away from where people live. I was hoping that his death might have disastrous consequences for the region but it turns out Rick can just bowl over hundreds of walkers with an old piece of shit sedan.

I agree it was a very good episode.

>Suzy Crabgrass
That still weirds me out every time I see her. I'm getting old.

Rosita is too fucking hot for this show.

>yfw new cannon fodder

Richard tries to plan to kill Carol next episode and Daryl plays along with him and then beats his ass and gets his weapon back.

Next ep should be better

OOh I forgot link.

youtu.be/HTu55BMxzn4

That doesn't even make sense.

Like is he falseflagging as if the Saviors did it to push Ezekiel to go to war? Plus I think Daryl gets a new crossbow based off of IMFDB.

Yeah . not HIS crossbow but another one. Richard wants to get rid of Carol because she is holding back the fight. He doesn't know Carol is Daryls girl etc . So, I am guessing Daryl plays along with it for a weapon and when he finds out where Carol is on the way he beats his ass.

Well, that is my thought on it. We shall find out

IMDB also said Gabriel was ":trapped" last episode which people think he did his own thing or whatever

Who the fuck were those guys at the end, the Whisperers? I swear to fuck none of this shit makes sense.

garbage pale kids. not from comics. the ones who trapped or made Gabe go.

Tara was still chubby as heck

Tara is not only the worst character in the show, she is also by far the ugliest. They only keep her on so they can have some kike lesbian to show their diversity. If you like Tara you should hang yourself.

I like her saggy huge titties
I'd rape her