/brit/

Bath edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4272634/American-man-claims-s-rightful-king-England.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime

lads

>i meant sightless i didn't mean blind, i love the blind as much as anybody
this show is gold

sue

Yeah mate, script to get the Swede to post

Right

what show

>you actually got it right
Are you a wizard?

I fucking hate Kero Kero Bonito. Cute music but she ruins it with her poor singing abilities.

really like this image

she's so attractive

heehhhhhhhhhh

*issues a heartfelt apology for my abhorrent posts in the previous thread*

whats it like to have a girl wrap her legs around you while shes cumming and you feel her pussy like jiggling around inside or whatever.

is that awesome or what always imagined thats like awesome and shit

No, but this guy is

love bath

stayed at that best western near the hunstman pub, the abbey, and pulteney bridge

best westerns in england are actually in nice areas unlike here it seems

Remove head from anus.

dont know

*smashes fist against desk in an uproarious bout of laughter*

well, you're off to a good start in this one lmaooo

>like
>like
>whatever
>like
>like
>and shit
Get out of California while you're still have some semblance of a brain.

Haven't wanked in almost 3 weeks lads

you lids ever been to that pizza express in warwick?

Saw the latest video from ISIS lads

This one's from Wilayah Furat again due to the fierce battles there right now.

Video is only five minutes long

In the video, ISIS members are shooting out of a car at another car that belongs to members of the PMU

both cars (4x4 pickup trucks) are driving around in the desert and ISIS is shooting the other pickup truck as it tries to get away

ISIS manages to shoot and kill the driver of the other vehicle and it slowly rolls to a stop. there is someone in the passenger seat and two in the back of the pick up truck that are manning the heavy machine gun - ISIS manages to kill one and severely injure the other by shooting him several times.

As the PMU car rolls to a stop and the ISIS fighters exit their vehicle and go towards it, the PMU member who was in the passenger seat gets out of his car and starts sprinting off, literally running for his life

of course it's hopeless because there is nothing but open desert for miles, but he still sprints away as fast as he can to desperately avoid capture.

ISIS starts shooting at him and you can see the dust kick up at his feet, he is only about 15 metres away. he trips and falls and one of the ISIS fighters runs up to him and puts him in a headlock, then marches him back to the vehicle. (THIS IS WHAT YOU SEE IN THE ATTACHED PICTURE)

meanwhile, the severely injured PMU fighter in the back of the pickup truck briefly looks at the cameraman, but his wounds are so severe that he can't stand, let alone walk. the ISIS fighters drag him from the pickup and haul him into their pickup truck. at this point, he is entirely covered in blood and is completely limp, it is clear that he is in the verge of death.

then they grab the other captured PMU member and stick the camera in his face as they drive away from the scene of the attack. they ask him his name and where he is from.

he says his name is ahmad and he is from basra, iraq.

RIP ahmad from basra and the other fighters

JF

why on earth would I go to the midlands?

i want to wear socks but don't

bruh fuck off

no never been to warwick x

without reddit flags i dont know who to trust

i want to meet qt heritage american tourist and give him/her directions

been there? my wifes son works there

any emily man in?

would choose fascism over communism desu

both are consciously genocidal but at least fascism has good aesthetics

Is there something special about it?

fantastic edition good yank

Assad has been mopping up lately.

sex must be awesome, i also crave the connection from it honestly. like i feel like theres a whole side of me that isn't being fed. i need to be fed loved, like, if the side of my soul that digested love were to be personified i think that like it'd look like a small starving african kid ya know

really need a gf and shit. i need to feel love and to be loved. im craving like hearing a girls laughter and shit and seeing all the like cute shit she does ya know....

cool story

Remove self from planet.

Someone Photoshop a laser coming out of the cross on her head, and throw a UFO somewhere in the background.

poor poor poor redditflags

yeah its in the castles old medieval kitchen off grounds so the entire dining area is in one of those old beam and plaster deals and the main entrance area was all stone and wood

cool stuff 2bh

You've never had sex?

yeah, id totally fuck her

love south park, one of my favorite shows

nobody do this

yes he has, its very good

not cool at all, it was extremely violent and brutal. the attack was distressing to watch, especially seeing ahmad run for his life before being captured

NOT cool

not trolling
but transgf, good or bad idea?

meeting someone born in 1999 for sex

>he doesn't like the midlands

>yeah, id totally fuck her

bad, theyre nutters

honestly what's really in the midlands? why would anyone go or live there?

if the penis and mental problems don't bother you, sure it's a great idea

t. literally hasn't left his state, let alone the country

Told friend that i would go with him to the cricket
Dont actually really want to go
Have to get up early and take a train to get there
My main pair shoes are being repaired

nope
never kissed a girl either. have gotten hugs before but they werent out of real affection, the girls in my class were just bantering

york is lovely

Likes: browsing reddit, smoking weed, watching Rick and Morty, pro-migrant demonstrations
Dislikes: sunsets, break room coffee, thick-soled shoes, ignorant people

post it, why didn't ahmad keep running after he tripped, was he shot in the leg?

Also better to go out shooting than be captured by ISIS
also why didn't he have a knife on his belt so he could shank them up when they got close

sounds like amateur soldiering

ill double down on that statement. would 100% fuck her 2bqh

Enjoy being laughed at by your friends.

penis doesn't but the mental health thing worries me

war could've been over years ago if it weren't for western support of the moderate beheaders

>never kissed a girl either

grim

i'm an autistic abnormie retard spacker and even i've kissed a fair amount of girls

last time i kissed a girl was on saturday lol

york is in the north, obviously

>Girls in my class
There's still time my boy

i made the OP and took this picture 100 feet away from where that one was taken dumb cunt

>Likes: browsing reddit, smoking weed, watching Rick and Morty, pro-migrant demonstrations

im a lot like this irl but instead of reddit put Sup Forums and pro-migrant demonstrations down as pro-vetting processes for migrants

it's just a big housing estate and some grim shopping centres to service the needs of the prisoners
everyone I know who lives in the midlands has depression
it's quite impressive really

You can usually still run after being shot in the leg. There are loads of reports of soldiers being shot there and still running due to adrenaline

kissed atleast a hundred girls

>why can't 80iq individuals with no formal training do anything right?

gee what a good question

its where i live

took this picture in york x

stayed about 50 meters away from the front door of the minster

curb your enthusiasm

>There's still time my boy

oh no im talking about 6th-7th grade, back then i had girls who were friends but who werent girlfriends.

Take heed and rejoice!

This fucking guy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4272634/American-man-claims-s-rightful-king-England.html

>implying I'm going to introduce them until I'm ready to be laughed at

>Anonymous 09/12/17(Tue)10:50:30 No.79387798

climbed to the top of it too

bit cold up there but nice view, had a sandwich in the shambles. had prawn chips. not bad, not good, just ok.

yeah seems to me like there's some interesting places tantalisingly just out of reach like cambridge, (effectively) chester, sheffield,

was wales really known as the kingdom of gondor?

I've been it's really nice. Peak district and Chester which is probably my fav place in England.

t. never been shot in the leg

if it grazes you sure, but a clean hit it going to give you some shattered bones

the patron saint of wales?

not sure if he was shot but he did have blood on him. i think that was the blood from the driver though, the driver was shot in the head and ahmad was sitting right next to him.

ahmad was unarmed. it was an ISIS raid and only the guys in the back were armed (they had assault rifles and the truck had a huge machine gun on it). but the guys in the back were killed before they could do much

there was literally nothing ahmad could do, real life isnt like in films where you can just whip out a knife and go rambo on the ISIS fighters

he was completely disoriented and stumbling about when they had him in a headlock and were marching him back to the vehicles

usually people don't even leg it if ISIS is that close because they know they'd just get gunned down. this is one of the few times i've seen someone fucking legging it from them even though they're literally right next to him

Any Leamington Spa man in

2bh i do see the resemblance

shite yank rubbish

fuck off

they shouldn't be there at all then should they

it literally breaks your bones and tears muscle to pieces idiot

physiology is one thing but if your anatomy is fucked you ain't moving

william the conqueror though

don't you like trains

>prawn chips
what the fuck did the yank mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM