Thoughts?

12 year old me: "What an inspiring story about a disadvantaged man going through iconic moments of American history and ultimately achieving the American Dream"
17 year old me: "Wow, Jenny is such a bitch! Did she just rape Forrest? Is that kid actually Forrest son?"
25 year old me: "This film is so pro-establishment. Robert Zemeckis is literally saying that Hippies=AIDS"

also Forrest and little forrest both have AIDS

>12 year old me: "What an inspiring story about a disadvantaged man going through iconic moments of American history and ultimately achieving the American Dream"
I wish 12 year old me knew 12 year old you so I could beat the shit out of you for vomiting pathetic garbage like that

11 year old me: "Wow, Forrest is a true friend. Dumb, but loyal".
25 year old me: "Wow, Forrest is a literal cuck."

25 year old you is a faggot

If only twelve-year-old could travel to the present day, you'd have your fight.

16 yr old me: wow his mom sexed the fat guy, that's fucked up

25 year old me: I wish I played CGI table tennis that good

I used to crack up everybody on the school bus by quoting this entire movie after it came out. Thank god shit like cell phone cameras didn't exist then, because looking back it was probably cringe as fuck.

21 year old me : "Being a retard makes you a millionaire "

22 year old me: Where did Forest get such good cardio

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather have a top of the line wheelchair instead of space shuttle legs that allow you to walk like Frankenstein.

Why not both.jpg

being a wounded Vietnam vet with severe PTSD . statistics show that he prolly would have blown his brains out long before becoming Forrest's first mate and fighting God .

Grown-up me: good thing that Forrest is too stupid to realize that Jenny is a fucked up person and only deals with him when she needs help.
"Sup?! I just spent years doing coke and shit, I need to sleep"
"Please fill me with your retard-cum, I want to have a baby but of course you're never gonna see it"
"It looks like I'm dying, fuck, so have fun with your child"

How did he not win Best Supporting Actor Oscar for that role? He was born to play it.

Why are 20-something year olds such faggots?

THEY'rE TURNING OUR 20 YEAR OLDS GAY

4 year old me :
How is LD going to get his "sea legs" , he ain't got no legs.....

16 year old me: hey its a good movie
23 year old me: I wonder how many gooks forest killed in Nam
27 year old me: I hate Jews and refuse tto watch movies now

One does not simply hate Jews because of Forrest Gump, no?

when I got older, I hated it for being a pile of Baby-Boomer nostalgia dreck

12 year old me: How did they film all those dead people?
17 year old me: Box of chocolates is stupid. They tell you exactly what each piece is if you bother to read.
25 year old me: WHY ISN'T THERE ENOUGH COCKS FOR ME TO SUCK???!?!

12: I wish I was a lucky fuck like Gump
17: Hell yeah IT AIN'T ME and NAM!
50: Jenny is a whore. Gump got cuked.

>forrest is a retard. jenny is a whore
>forrest is a retard. jenny is a whore
>forrest is a republican. jenny is a girl

In the book he goes to space and accidentally causes a satellite to crash down to Israel, split upon impact with the atmosphere and annihilate Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. The consequences aren't really elaborated upon, it's just mentioned how Hollywood fell apart which broke the rising degeneracy amongst America's population. It's only after this transpired that Jenny got her life somewhat together.

12 yo me: I love this movie
17 yo me: I have not thought about this movie in ages
25 yo me: Both Jenny and Forrest were dealt shit hands. Forrest was too stupid to dwell on it, and conquered the world. Jenny never got over it, and kept fucking her life up worse.

12: This heartwarming story warms my heart
17: Jenny is a bitch
25: Jenny is actually quite a nuanced and believable character. I have sympathy for her
30: gods I wish I was watching Apollo 13 instead!

12 years old: "Fortunate Son" starts playing
25 years old: "It Ain't Me" starts playing

>iconic film comes out that clearly shows the pseudo-intellectualism of the left in the 2nd half of the twentieth century, in a subtle form that is digestible by Hollywood and actually can get made
>Sup Forums is pissed off because it's too left

She fucked Elvis?

literally a major plot point of the film is that he was on that path before Forrest helped him

Sup Forums is pissed off because there is a woman in it

>grown up me

Ever heard of over analyzing something?

The actual point of Jenny's life is that she was taken advantage of when she was young and naive by her father, someone she trusted. She does love Forrest, but can see the same naivety and blind trust that she once possessed, and feels she is taking advantage of him, so she runs away.

Forrest Gump was commonly regarded as a "conservative" film in the 90s

14 year old me: Damn dude Forrest is a fucking cool and lucky guy he got to do a bunch of cool shit.
21 year old me: Wait Forrest is supposed to be retarded?
28 year old me: Wait is this the prequel to Philadelphia?