twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

从日本无法上百度了

I wonder what would she look like if she mated with a BLACK man

真假的
你在日本工作吗

我是日本人

happier

呵呵,我也是的

Why does a leaf post a thread about China?

too creepy

*nods respectfully towards you*

Where are all the /sino/ qts (female) tonight?

你用百度做些什麼呢 google不是更好麼

I am not Chinese. I am Indian.

British Columbia is a Chinese colony

5000 years of culture

You know nothing about my country you discount Spaniard.

Great keep forward!

Why are Yanks always the edgiest posters? I think it's Southerners.

actually lmaoing

stop being such a soft cunt and learn to handle a bit of banter

Are Malayasian Chinese full /sino/? Asking for a mate...

China is investing billions in space and rocket propulsion

Quality of life quadrupled

that's a nice image fren

Best infrastructure in the world. How can western countries even compete?

早安~~

大家好

hi

I like chinese culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=wr-6wwt8RXk
>tfw too scared of learning chinese :( it looks impossible learn it

Coming soon to a province near you

Chinese gov wants to manipulate it's value, right?

Thinken bout Chine

lmao looks like Zhang was having a bad day

WHY ARE FUCKING CHINKS SO GOOD AT PING PONG

Coming here and ruining my shit

taiwanese police are on their way to your abo gf's place. they're rounding up all footperv sexpats as part of the new Beijing-backed pogrom

they speak it since birth bud

Ruined by one of the worst cases of communism, but what would you know about it, 1st world virgin neet.

Finally some good comes of Chinese collaboration.

How's the tiger penis business going peru?
Why do you deal with chinese peru?

お元気ですか?

He places an order on alibaba and waits for it to leave the warehouse

Why not in a corner or something?

whats the name of that movie?

所有的中国女生跟外国人一起!让没命的败类汉族绝种!

When it's gotta go it's gotta go

good night

Damn... shit's giving me a panic attack.

fucking footkraut scum

Reflexes and ruthless training

Don't you mean 8,888 years of culture?

只有能够经受住言论结社双重自由环境中的解构力量冲击的民族才是真共同体,以被历代王朝轮番研磨为彻底丧失自组织能力的齑粉为特点的贵“汉族”的真实性存疑就是因为此。

Hans are the niggers of China, it's that simple. China is going to get fucked over by multiculturalism the very same way you expected America to.

尤其是东南部地区那些在事实上讲着各色不同语言的人,要是认清了自己在近一千年来的奶牛地位而想通过发明民族与内亚脱离干系,从到时候能不能让他们自愿的留下来,就可以看出“汉族”这一概念的吸引力究竟如何

Yes but what good can there possibly be from being a nigger?

There are literally 1.5 billions chinks, i doubt multiculturalism there will ever happen there. Chinks assimilate everyone they face on their way

Not all chinks are han.

92% of them are, at that percentile you mind as well consider it a homogeneous society like japan, which is at 98.5%, keep in mind the japan conflates nationality with ethnicity, if you become a Japanese citizen, you are a Japanese person for their census.

No idea, bullshit like “中华民族” and “5000年历史” and “四大发明” are all invented by southerners, they have a thing for creating false concepts and trap themselves in it

大家早安
吃早餐了沒?
樓主是同志,他又忘記了Header -_-

Remind me of this film again?

What? We are nigga? The entire civilization of the central plain(zhongyuan) is created by us Hanren. China is first foremost a alien concept created by the Manchus to legitimize their rule and to add non-traditional Han's territories into the core Han's territory. If anything, the real nigga are the peoples who called themselve Chinese. They are the one continued the all ethnicities under one banner bullshit from Qing and turned the civilization of my people into multiculturalism.

han chauvinism is un-han, kill yourself

don't make the mistake like and think china is a comparable culture to the united states in terms of multiculturalism

how chinese believe what makes chinese chinese is not the same way westerners view culture much less americans, "multiculturalism" the idea itself doesn't exist, it is chinese or not-chinese, not "han or not han"

china may have various regional variations but what makes them chinese isn't what they are and they are not but what they share in common

china is a civilization, it may sound silly to you but cultures rank below civilization, china and chinese history is full of that distinction that regional cultures has always been trumped by the greater civilizational attainment

han itself is a historic misnomer

Wow this is the worst /sino/ in weeks. Hope this thread dies soon, and I wish sage was still possible.

rec me some chinese negro music
youtube.com/watch?v=svHObS_TcgM

Nice bullshit, from Xia to Ming nobody called themselve "Chinese". The so-called history and culture of "China" had always been Han's history and culture. Tell me what civilization does "China" even have? What left of their culture inherited from the Qing was already down the shitter when Mao initiated the Cultural Revolution. They have neither culture nor civilization. They are a copycat and thefts nation, everything about them was stolen from the Hanminzu and other ethnics.

Isn't 汉 just a pun for 韩?

not bullshit, nor did they call themselves han

again that's not how you define "china"

culture=ethnicity is western view for legitimizing their nationstates

china is china eternally with or without the people in it, copy cat or not, minzu or not, ethnicity or not, mao or not, qing or not

stop trying to impose eurocentric worldview unto china

idiot

>China is first foremost a alien concept created by the Manchus

>By the Manchus

其实是降蒙汉儒们反复念叨“夷狄进于中国则中国之,中国退于夷狄则夷狄之”的结果,类似梁启超发明中华民族,都是典型的作茧自缚。不过你能意识到大一统是蛮族入侵中国的思想工具这一点已经超过99%的汉族了。

我的出生地整个历史上被汉人王朝的统治时间不超300年,或者说是0年,看你怎么算。大家不再互相捆绑好聚好散比什么都强,可惜如今这个大号猴版1900年日本的德行,怎么看都免不了腥风血雨

Why yes! Chinks as we all know speak in euphemisms. 汉 means 韩, 族 means 组. Therefore "hanzu" just means well organized. Anyone can be well organized!

呵呵呵那威斯特伐利亚式国际关系要不要也抛弃回到朝贡体系呀?人家收拾点土特产拿来你这儿叫声爸爸你们就心花怒放赏赐贡品十倍有余的财物,大撒币无疑。Oh wait, YOU'RE STILL DOING IT NOW LOLOLOLOL

汉 is from 汉朝, Han itself isn't really a ethnic but rather a nationality. It simply refer to anyone that is the citizen of the Han Dynasty. It became an ethnicity after the fall of Han Dynasty when others try to obtain the Mandate of Heaven by associating themselves closely with Han Dynasty and thus we kept on calling ourself 汉人 (we are happy to do so dunce we were proud of the Han Dynasty's accomplishments) throughout various dynasties which eventually became a ethnicity.

I am Daigou in Australia.

That's a filthy lie, there is clearly a distinct ethnicity of Chinese with which the "Han" name is attached. I don't say Han is the nigger of China just to be rude.

how to learn china

>. It simply refer to anyone that is the citizen of the Han Dynasty. It became an ethnicity after the fall of Han Dynasty when others try to obtain the Mandate of Heaven by associating themselves closely with Han Dynasty and thus we kept on calling ourself 汉人 (we are happy to do so dunce we were proud of the Han Dynasty's accomplishments) throughout various dynasties which eventually became a ethnicity.
No they didn't you made that up completely. They called themselves by the dyansty. 唐人 As in 唐人街。 宋人,etc. It wasn't until the end of qing era that some rabid nationalists decided that han borders were the original han people to stigmatize the minorities. Are Islamic han not han, is the tujia not han? Etc
Even for a doubter you must realize China is more than the end of qing

But the genetic pool of Han ethnicity is rather pure and by the look of it Han nationalists are overjoyed with this info

你觉得哪款手机最好用呢,/sino/?

I'm just going to out and say it. The ethnicity calling itself "Han" used to eat humans for food.

经济搞上去,人口降下来(液)

>tfw no gf

Beware Han nationalism! These motherfuckers used to eat other humans for food because they thought other races were inferior to them and should be used for their consumption.

Mass assimilation of not-Han ethnics started and ended in Han Dynasty (the conquest and assimilation of Nanyue is why some southern Hans share some genetic similarities with the Vietnamese), it also have been a millennial since then. Of course our DNA will be relatively pure. Though as long as one is of Eastern Asian descendant who is born and rised in traditional Han's territory, is well versed on Han's cultures and history while acknowledging Han supremacy than that person is a Han to me.

>oh no nobody is giving me attention I must say it once more wahh wahhh insectoids subhumans wahh wahh

You're right, action is needed instead of words to deal with this particular problem.

Yeah like other ethnics doesn't once in their history too do the same.

五毛中共付了多少钱?够你花的吗?

>Yeah like other ethnics doesn't once in their history too do the same.
Does any other race feel justified in doing so because they are "superior" somehow?

>五毛中共付了多少钱?够你花的吗?
What the fuck? You think the Chinese government is shilling AGAINST Hans now?

Go ahead and be a hero instead of derailing this thread then

What, so you can eat me? I don't taste so good just FYI

这个理论真正让我感到奇怪的是,五胡乱华元清征服居然在血统上没有留下什么痕迹,看来蛮族一般是征服期间大规模轮奸玩够了就杀,成为主人以后奉行不通婚政策,否则很难解释了

"Why foreigners should date shengnu"

Do you agree?

我用红米Note4

I also think the same, majority of the threats against Han is from the North and yet the DNA of the Northern Han remain relatively the same.

You can't play two games at the same time.

I seriously doubt the destructiveness of 五胡乱华 at this point, those 士族 were formed during 东西晋朝, yet their bloodline persisted all the way to the end of Tang Dynasty and were only wiped out almost overnight by Han Chinese infight. It's such a shame, their disappearance made way for 科举制度 and all officials from this point on were at the mercy of the court.

I used to thought 科举制度 is a good thing, no nepotism, more social mobility and so forth. But now I realized what matters most is that a society must have powerful legitimate entities that can leverage against central government, without them the people have to rely on themselves to face an all consuming leviathan, but leviathan will not let the people organize themselves.

Does someone have the story behind this?

I think we have to blame it partially on Confucianism too, Song being the most advance dynasty of our history. They completely lost their warrior spirit after 赵匡胤 ended 五代十国, they distrusted the military so much that despite the fact that they are the one who bring upon the gunpowder age they blunder militarily so hard. They held back Mongol invasion for over 50 years, imagine if they just have a proper trained army with a capable general and not just useless scholar leading the army.