GoT Theories

Anyone else think Gendry will kill Jon/Dany with Robert's warhammer?

Would be amazing if gendry is there when Jon ascends to the Throne only to smash him in the chest with the warhammer

This isnt anime,the dude is a bastard from a broke house with barely any warriors left and no allies besides the possibility of teaming with the lannis,he will be lucky if he is not burning in a bonfire by the mid season.

He'll take pills and party until he dies from a random disease

>D&D killing off their precious golden boy and feminist kween in any way other than a heroic sacrifice
lol

someone says that he's still paddling

Gendry will be the ruler of House Baratheon, just a simple Lord under the rule of Queen Dany Sue

>This isnt anime
lol

He will come back and say "Gendrify this bitch". Then get stabbed by a female.

The show is. Haven't you seen how they're rapidly culling every side characters arc to make way for Jon and Dany love story.

IS HE BACK?

Jon can't die until some light is shone on how he was resurrected in the first place. Otherwise it just looks like a cheap plot device (which it is).

If you want more believable theory

>Varys presents Gendry to Dany
>Dany wants Gendry to die as his father did to hers
>Varys explains that Dany WILL HAVE to marry Gendry to gain support from the masses who is now ruled upon maliciously by the Lannisters
>by marrying Gendry to Dany, Dany will have both Baratheon and Targaryen support, a union nobody ever expected
>The Marriage will only be for show and Dany will only be using Gendry for his dick and treats him as a prisoner
>This will prompt Arya to go to King's Landing and save Gendry
>Their son will be the true heir of the ironthrone and Dany will be the queen, unquestioned
INCOMING DND TWIST
>upon getting pregnant, Dany executes Gendry
>Arya will want revenge and will try to kill Dany
>This one will go two ways, and two ways only
>Dany becomes the Mad queen and Jon Snow will have to kill her immolating his sword, revealing he was Azor Ahai all along
or
>Jon Snow saves Dany and kills the Assassin who turns out to be Arya, immolating his sword, signalling his coming but ends the episode with "What have I done"

Gendrey makes love to John and Dany with his hosen still on with Danyers is.bobbing up and down on his big bamboo mmm

Bullshit, Dany is clearly starting to go mad.

I think she will go nuts and have to be put down and its going to be the Kingslayer himself.

Arya's death will be most likely.

this sound logical

>I think she will go nuts and have to be put down and its going to be the Kingslayer himself.

Gendry will be the Fortinbras of GoT and come in and take the Throne after everybody's killed one another

Bro season 7's plot already leaked and it's garbage. It's heading towards a cliche ass final season.

>game of reddit

It will end the same as the book so in that case the book ending will be a disappointment as well

I always hope for the Mad Queen.

If it happens, I'll be happy, if not, I'll be disappointed.

Gendrick

As bad as you say GoT has gotten, it's still leagues above anime.

>This isnt anime
Yeah,its worse

Why don't you fuck off to your containment thread

Bran did it. You think it was just a coincidence they had benjen tell him he was 'ressurrected' in the same season?

Witnessed

Why does this franchise spawn so many shitty fan theories?

The show itself is shitty fanfic

>Otherwise it just looks like a cheap plot device (which it is).

Has any one else besides the two guys been brought back in the show. Its DBZ levels in the books right now when I left off.

My pottery theory

>Jon and Dany ascending to throne, have child.
>Jon and Dany killed by usurpers or final resistance.
>Gendry legitimized and chosen King, Jon and Dany kid raised in secret by one of the other remaining Starks.

Basically back where series started.

Are you attempting to make the point that this means it's not a cheap plot device? Because it still is. the perfect timing of the resurrection paired with the fact that it got him out of the night's watch with 0 questions asked and no repercussions whatsoever makes it the cheapest and shittiest plot device in the shows history.

No shit.

I agree, all resurrection is cheap.

But I was asking if anyone else in the show has besides those two?

You can back that fucking attitude right the fuck up your own ass. Clearly you mummy needs to hurry up with your fucking tendies so you can calm the fuck down.

M A D
A
D

Isn't his mother Cercei? Wasn't this heavily implied? Will that come back into play at some point now that she has lost all her loved children?

do people really care about this show anymore? the last two seasons were quite dire apart from a handful of cool sequences. i recall a couple of years ago this was the show everyone would talk about at my job, even between seasons. these days it's Stranger Things and Mr. Robot. GoT just went on too long with diminishing returns.

Sounds awesome.

Mad queen is happening, aka Cersei, and Jaime will probably kill her

i got this reference

Lol no. Dany marries Jon, Targs rule again.

season 6 was pure anime