Nocturama.2016.mkv

>Nocturama.2016.mkv
Nocturama.2016.mkv
>Nocturama.2016.mkv
Nocturama.2016.mkv
>Nocturama.2016.mkv
Nocturama.2016.mkv

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Some young folks, tired of the society they're living in, plan a bomb attack over Paris before to take shelter for a night in a shopping center.

best french movie of 2016.

Sounds like some liberal cuckold fantasy cinema.
Are you perhaps a tumblerite+

>I can't view anything through a critical lens

I can and this is definitely some SJW power-fantasy for tumblr users

enjoy wallowing in your echo chamber

>we can't make a movie about Muslims committing terror attacks in Paris
>even though Muslims have killed nearly 400 people in Paris in terror attacks in the last 24 months, including the Bataclan massacre, running hundreds of people over in Nice, beheading 80 year old priests in church,etc.
>lets pretend all of that never happened
>and make a movie about white people launching terror attacks in Paris because they are bored
>yeah fuck white people
>Islam is a religion of peace

>poltards getting triggered by the premise of a film

not real life lads why are you so upset

If you pretend this piece of crap isn't political you are delusional

does it matter if it is? why does it make a difference? it's a film it isn't going to change the world

It clearly does matter, since the writer chose to write about this and director picked the script to direct. Conscious efforts.

This is something inherently bad why? because you don't agree with it?

> it's a film it isn't going to change the world
This film looks like garbage but don't pretend films don't have that kind of impact.

Because it runs a smokescreen for violent Islamic acts of terror and makes it look like white people are committing acts of terror in Paris just for the hell of it. Because making a movie about some of the things that have really happened in France recently would have cost the director some liberal Hollywood cred. So instead lets make fuck white people part 73.

130 people died in the Bataclan attack, most of them teenagers huddled on the floor while Muslims walked around and shot them in the back of the head one by one. Nearly a hundred died in Nice and nearly 500 injured many crippled or paralyzed, many of them young children out to watch the fireworks.

This film spits on all of them, and provides cover for the ideology behind attacks like this to act again.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)

Because it's filthy fucking lie that mocks the victims of real terror attacks which are being committed in France regularly by Muslims.

You're just mentally challenged. I think reddit or tumblr might be more your speed, champ.

I haven't seen the film so I dunno if it actually takes a 'fuck white people' tone but I agree that it's stupid as fuck if it does, doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad film though.
Most things in films are a lie.
Not on such a scale that the terrorist attacks in france would be forgotten about or trivialised, but yeah you're right films can be impactful.
everyone else here has managed a proper response and you act like a baby, maybe you should go to reddit so you could downvote me for posting things you don't like :^)

Hahaha, what a defense "but other films "lie" too"

Go get raped by a "moderate Syrian rebel" you fucking retard

>Most things in films are a lie

Fuck you, you fucking apologist.

get mad pussy

more than half of the terrorists in this movie are non-white
some of them are clearly muslim

>ITT: judging a book by it's cover

>I dunno if it actually takes a 'fuck white people' tone
It doesn't, there's literally the description
>A group of young, multiracial radicals execute a series of terrorist attacks across Paris
>multiracial radicals
>multiracial

I actually wonder where this implication even came from.

some people on here are absolutely desperate to be victims

Just finished watching it, it's good
It has ZERO (0) talk about ideologies or why are they doing it what they do. You can call the film shit because of it, but don't say that it's anti-white or overly political.