Isn't this Kino?

Isn't this Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCYt37q41ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

definitely watchable

rachel best girl

It's really good. Some of the best antagonists on tv.

Its good but because it wasnt overhyped Sup Forums just decided it was the greatest thing ever, when really it was nothing more than a solid 7.5/10

half of the seasons are great, half of them are trash/average.

Overall: It's OK

season 1 is villain of the week tier, but good
season 2 is goat
seasons 3-4 are almost as good as 2, but not quite
5-7 are okay, on par with 1 aside from stand out wynn duffy

It had some of the best dialogue I've seen on television in a while. It's jarring seeing Timothy Olyphant go from this to St. Clarita Diet.

10/10 It's Ok

One of the few 10/10 shows. Certainly among the best of all time.

The hate comes from edgy Wire and Sopranos spergs that are insecure about the quality of their shows, trying to bring everything else down.

Everything from the story, villains, characters, MUSIC, episode structure was GOAT. The dyamic between Raymond Gibbons and Boyd Crowder is second only to G'Kar and Londo.

Walton Goggins solidified himself as one of the best actors in our time.

Meh: The Series.

Character actress Margot Martindale was great, though.

neal mcdonut was good in season 3 also

RIP Dewey, Dickie Bennett, Picker, YOLO, Choo Choo, Wynn Duffy and of course Boon.

duffy went into witness protection, his manservant though...

>It was already in the glass.

Either the gun looks out of place or it's the coat and hat.

It's perfect as it is

justified is patrician

fuck man, why didnt they cast him as doctor strange?

Yes also very underated

Mikey was the worst bodyguard ever. How many times was he btfo or pushed to the side?

Don't talk about Michael like that.

>next one is coming faster

Best villain of the week coming through

I liked Alan Tudyk better, that guy got his little trick fumbled so hard by Raylan

that one veteran dude was cool

since its a plot of the week type show it is incapable of being a 10/10

at best its a 6/10

ignore the fanboy redditors they just like to like things

Was he a big fella?

Well damn, just noticed this isn't on Netflix streaming anymore. Maybe again one day...

>he hasn't cancelled his netflix after "dear white people"

dumb cuck

started watching Sneaky Pete because Graham Yost is the showrunner, he's already got Justified alums like Tim and Margo Martindale in it

For you

Gun looks out of place because it's actually a cheap hand grenade.

Yet to watch the last season, how is it?

A satisfactory wrap up?

Much better than the previous season, one of the best finales ever.

Fuck Boon, the cocky little cunt

>duffy went into witness protection

nah, he escaped to a beach somewhere and is surfing up a storm

IIIIIIIIIIIN THE DEEEEEEEEP DARK HILLS

OF EASTERN KENTUCKY

THAT'S THE PLACE

WHERE I TRACE

MY BLOODLIIIIIIIIINE

I watched the first two seasons before christmas and I loved it.

The start of season three felt kind of, I don't know, slow, does it pick up the pace as the season progresses?

Also, is it worth watching it all the way through to the final season?

yes you fucking pleb

Anyone else disappointed that many of the scenes were shot in Los Angeles? I thought i was looking at the Kentucky countryside.

I almost stopped watching when find out this.

>ywn be timothy olyphant

what's the point

timothy olyphant will never be you also. feeling better?

>ywn have Raymond Gibbons' swagger

I've tried to swagger but it just looks like I've got two left feet.

>that episode where Raylan finally breaks into Arlo's shack and there's nothing there

Probably my favorite show ever tbqh.

Justified is legitimately the only show spanning several seasons where I never put off watching the new episode or felt like I was just watching it out of habit. With most shows I get fatigued and end up catching up with the new season at some later point when I've started caring about it again. It's not the most solid show I've ever watched, but I still think it's my favourite show due to that factor. It was always a treat to know I'd get to watch a new episode in a day or later that night.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCYt37q41ak

WHAT DID IT MEAN

Duffy is actually the winwar. He escapes with money to some tropical paradise.

Anyone else really love what Boon added to the story thematically? I feel like they could have expanded his character more however. It's a shame no one outside of the main three got any real character development.

If this was any other tv show, Tim would have the best character. Prove me wrong

Tim was great, it's funny but there was an interview where they had debated making him gay but they said it would've been too pandering and that his veteran background was strong enough on its own.

>me I just want Sigourney Weaver to strangle me with her thighs

So hard to believe it's the same dude from Eurotrip

It's a shame they didn't go deeper into his character. I thought his interactions with Colt were great

you are user, a fucking social outcast who spends his life behind a computer. Why the fuck do you need netflix to watch anything you want?

I liked when he helped Raylan go see his dad when he was hiding out in the Veterans home and also when he tried to talk down Choo Choo.

Fuck man Choo Choo was a great character

>that suicide by train

Even as simple in the head as he was, he wanted that poetic ending.

The intro is. The show itself is painfully average. And I really like Timothy.

>it's a Walton Ggogins is literal super villain episode

Goddamnit now I have to rewatch it.

>Raymond Gibbons

GTFO my board you illiterate plebs, you can't even speLl his name right!!!

Second season is kino. The rest is pretty good for the most part

Get off OUR board, you newfag scum.

Season two* I must have had a seizure

newfag cancer back2reddit

I can't believe I didn't pay enough attention to notice that when I watched it.

I kinda liked they didn't go to deep with him, it was a pleasant change to have a show where you've just got a total bro who just cracks jokes and can easily take care of business.
Most shows take someone like that and then by giving them a special background turn them from "cool guy" to "guy who pretends to be cool because his wife/daughter/sister whatever were killed and seeks revenge or something" and then you end up with a show were suddenly every side character has tons of baggage and the later seasons are just all drama because of it