OMG, guys Avengers Infinity War first look! Ya ready for some more comic kino you all love?

OMG, guys Avengers Infinity War first look! Ya ready for some more comic kino you all love?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3PyrgGTFp0E

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Monsters
youtube.com/watch?v=iZe84Ut96Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the first Marvel trailer I didn't even look at out of curiosity. Is it worth it?

New Peter is such a cutie.

LOL not really their just proving that going to blow $400 million on the actors and are just going to green screen it most of it.

is that rich piana ?

It might as well be. They could have saved a ton of money just painting him purple and dubbing him over with Josh Brolin.

Oh. Well fuck it.
Will probably end up seeing it in cinema anyway because of friends. And the cycle continues.

They are trying to give the (((epic))) vibe, but I just think about what kind of quips the characters will say to each other, now more with Guardians of the Galaxy on it.

That's what MCU is for me, just a miserable pile of quips

That brit lad (spidey?) sounds fucking insufferable

Unfortunately that's why they're so rewatchable and do so well with public. Dr. Strange would've been such a good ass fucking movie is they didn't stop the entire thing just to quip at multiple times.

>tony is not talking to steve
Uh, I swear the movie ended with tony in his office writing a letter or something to steve

What makes me laugh is they haven't even displayed Thanos' personality yet, and they're already shoving in the Guardians with the Avengers.

They should have let him have a bigger role in an earlier film like Loki. He's going to be a villain of the week again like Ultron. These two films are going to be bloated.

No he was reading a letter FROM Steve and then he put General Ross on hold to mess with him.

Say what you want but it was pretty cool to see a series of movies all connected to each other.

Maybe the first movie will set up Thanos.

Remember, we've got Captain Marvel coming in-between the two Infinity War thingies, surely that will have more of him. Maybe Thor: Ragnarok too.
Or maybe not.

This is true.
Kind of irking how people act as if Marvel was the first to do it though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Monsters

And that's not even mentioning Godzilla/King Kong and more.

Will Cap finally say "Avengers, assemble"?

literally the best scene in the film was fucking ruined because of this. suiting up in the hospital for the final battle, epic music, high emotions, then le meme cape XDD

He'll probably just use "I can do this all day" for the third time.

Why is Chris Pratt so small? I thought he was 6' tall?

Greenscreen: the movie

I got his personality right here

>Maybe Thor: Ragnarok too

I think its likely, what bettet way to show how powerful Thanos is than by him beating Thor and Hulk? Plus I think its lilely Hela will take Deaths places as his waifu in the MCU.

I hope Hela will be hot then.

Shes played by Cate Blanchett so yes.

>you now realize the final boss in the MCU is a literal grapefruit

But Thanos is a human being.

So why would she reject his advances?

This is so fucking stupid.
Not the movie but this "trailer".
They release a teaser, for a trailer for a movie that's barely in production.
What next? A teaser for a trailer for an IDEA for a movie. Coming in 2047.

I just don't see the appeal of a two hour long marathon of epic action battle interspersed with (supposedly) witty bursts of dialogue that supplement character development/struggle. I fell asleep during AoU because my brain was trying to escape the visual onslaught and pointless fighting of waves of drones, and I used to be an honest to god fan of comic book movies. All that because they can't come up with a proper story that would stitch together the arcs of all the separate superhero movies. Worst of all, people allow themselves to be tricked by all this dumb action. And I can't even imagine how kids (are they even part of the target audience?) are supposed to keep up or stay interested.
It's really sad that they employ a city's worth of people to create something so insubstantial and empty.

They're revving up those hype engines.

>MCU
>rewatchable

Pick one.

hahahahahabahabaha fuckinhg trash

Civil War

Does anyone honestly give a shit about Thanos? We've known he was coming for like 10 years or something.

No, user. Nobody cares about Thanos. People only care about what crazy hi-jinks the Joker will get up to next.

Cap's gay for Bucky, and Tony doesn't approve. It's Brokeback Mountain with capes.

Got that from a single viewing. Don't need to see it twice.

>the ground shakes as a thunderous echo is heard above the heroes as their view is limited due to the rising dust
>as the machine lands and the dust lowers, the words become clearer to our heroes as they brace in fear
>THANOS-COPTER as youtube.com/watch?v=iZe84Ut96Bg begins to play
>enormous thuds are heard as the gigantic silhouette walks towards Captain America who attempts to stop his wobbling upper lip
>SIXTEEN SCOOPS C'MON
>Thanos begins to curl Captain America for 8 hours whilst the Avengers look on in horror

>79391497

>thanos comes on screen
>"time to die, avengers!"
>suddenly stab noise
>thanos falls down
>creepy laugh
>"ha ha ha, sorry to interrupt kid, but that's my job"
>joker emerges from behind thanos with bloody knife

would be epic

Hunka-hunka.
>Jared Leto kidnapped the families of the Infinity War production team to blackmail them into letting him be in the movie

how the fuck are DC gonna do darkseid now? the great unhosed wont know he came first they'll just accuse them of copying marvel, mark my words they're gonna drop him and go with the anti-monitor or something.

I for one can't wait for quippy Darkseid.

They'll make him a space cloud.

I hope these movie increase the value of the Infinity War comics my gf bought me.

Right now all 6 are worth like $25 bucks.

The continuity in those films was really bad though and they took some creative liberties with the events of every previous film.

tony will say it :^)

GotG vol.2 will certainly contain some Thanos as it also contains both of Thanos' "daughters".

I'm not sure if they could or would tie Thanos into the Black Panther movie at all, unless and Infinity Stone was involved.

>Thanos meets Avengers for first time
>His large imposing figure towers over them, creating a genuine sense of dread
>Iron Man: "Well.. He looks bad"
>Audience starts laughing
>Black Widow: *looks at iron man* "seriously???"
>Audience begin screaming with laughter
>Thanos falls over and farts
>Audience is now on the floor with unbearable laughter
>94% on Rotten Tomatoes

Bro everyone is going to die and then Dr. Strange, Scarlett Witch and (maybe) Warlock will use time and dimentional fuckery to undo it all.

Fucking shit writes itself.

Gunn confirmed there is no Thanos in GotG2.

If they do that, after all these years of building, I would gladly give them my money and a 100% rotten tomatoes approval.

>666
You ain't fooling anyone satan

nope, spiderman or ant man would fat, and say something like "oops sorry, I know it's supposed to be a tense situation, but I just had some [insert spicy food] and..." then Thanos shouts SILENCE!!

>Avengers hold hands, chanting "He will not divide us!"
>Thanos CGI-splosion
> critics everywhere orgasm simultaneously
>RT had to create a new meter that goes over 100%

Thanos is the main character of the movie.

>Iron Man: "Tell me, Thanos, what is your master plan?"
>Thanos: "I'm going to build a space wall... and make the Kree pay for it!"
I miss the days of Raimi

***OOOOOOPS****

I DROPPED LE CUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!

You get home to find this guy sitting in your chair.
What do you do?

In my favorite chair or in my SECOND favorite chair?

your
favorite
chair

Sit on my couch and tell him to get his inferior rip-off ass the fuck out

Aren't you supposed to become ominpotent with those super duper power stones? How was Thanos stopped?

>basicinstinct.jpg

hahahahahahahahaha

shit wrong one

It annoys me too.

>chris patt is shorter than RDJ and tom holland
???

Man, Warlock has to be in it. I'm worried he hasn't appeared already or that they are replacing him with Vision or someone else.

Babby's first moral argument made him give up the ultimate power he had been striving to attain for God knows how long?

>neckbeards actually excited about this trash
Why is Sup Forums so anti-art?

no, he has a crush on lady death, he searches for ultimate power in order to cause and expose himself to death, he is courting death in a figurative AND literal sense

Stop, man.

This is just fucking awful.

you asked!

I didn't know Thanos was into girls with anorexia.

she is also a loli sometimes

Death fell in love with Deadpool so Thanos cursed him with eternal life so he could never be with her.

True story.

She's all bones. I wonder how they do it.

bullshit storyline to make deadmeme popular.

next.

Basically. It isn't like Deadpool really needed to be pulled into cosmic marvel shenanigans to be interesting. Him having his healing factor stripped as a result was a little more exciting. That whole thing with Death was fucking stupid. It'd be like Sue Storm going down to Atlantis for the xth time and getting railed by Namor. It's not going to break up the Fantastic Four. Everything returns to the status quo.

All that storyline did was devalue Thanos a bit because it shows he's petty enough to care about what some shit kicking mutant is doing.

>Fantastic Four.
Why the fuck would you remind me about them? NOw I'm fucking mad.

Fuck you, marvel. Even batman and supes handled the incursions pretty well and there was no need to make scret wars so short and the ending so shit.

Earth-616 died in the incursions for me.

People get excited by this and they make money from it, so I see no reason why they shouldn't do it.

>All that storyline did was devalue Thanos a bit because it shows he's petty enough to care about what some shit kicking mutant is doing.
He would care though wouldn't he, because he's infatuated with Death.

It's a genuinely unprecedented cinematic event though user. Nothing like this has ever been done before. They're trying to generate Star Wars/Avatar level hype for this so there's every reason for them to start now.

which clone wars episode is this?

Spider-Man guy is such a gay twink material.

Kevin Feige casting couch decision.

>mfw current Marvel comics have SHIELD proposing a space wall around Earth that won't let in the poor suffering Kree refugees.

I think the actor is actually gay.

It looks pretty good, but MCU has become so ubiquitous that A) we're taking it for granted, and B) there's a certain deadly sameness to it all. I'm ready for a break for a decade or so.

I would like to see Rocket and Deathlok paired up. J. August Richards is a better actor than the roles he gets, and his character and Rocket seem so different but really are so very similar. It would be a good pairing.

I'd also like to see them justify why Loki keeps coming back and why Thanos hasn't killed him. Easy answer: that Thanos needs "The Trickster Lord" to acquire the Infinity Mittens or whatever. It seems obvious that that will be Loki, supposedly the trickster god, but the real one is Star Lord, who after all does way more actual trickery. Loki's been out-tricked and out-quipped by every hero in the MCU. Clearly that's the human racial ability. So then it's no surprise that he's beaten by the guy who killed Ronan the Accuser in a dance-off.

Plus the antics that Tony Stark would need to persuade Peter to come to earth would be hilarious. Having Alyssa Milano send a video pleading for aid, finishing with "Help me, Peter Quill, you're our only hope." Or, having him refuse. Then Nick Fury sticks headphones on him and having Peter writhe in pain and horror. Fury says, "That, Peter, is this year's most popular hit single. Earth has lost its groove, and we need YOU to help us bring it back." Then after he agrees, slip in, "Oh and we need to kill Thanos, too."

There's a lot to love in the MCU. But it is starting to peter out.

YASSSSSSSSS

asgardian designs are awesome

Nah, go full Mephisto maybe with a dash of full blue Black Heart and some Ghost Rider.

>Rewatchable

Will WB use this for Darkseid from the comics?

Wearing a female skirt . Kek.

>Darkseid
>Apokolips

Jesus Christ...

wtf i literally thought this was a video game at first

These films are nothing to me if one of them doesn't open with this