Korea is very popular and respected by people of whole world because of Korean fashion, outfit...

Korea is very popular and respected by people of whole world because of Korean fashion, outfit, economy and industry is superior.
Japan is hated because of war criminal denial, ugly people with ugly fashion. Also economy and industry is inferior to Korean.

i want to apologize on behalf of my evil ancestors to all the chinese, koreans, and others that were hurt by the terrible atrocities we committed in world war 2. please forgive me. i only want a better future for us all.

This

But you didn't do anything

I think I'm gonna stick around, wew
>posters: 2
wew

I apologies that many Japanese deny the war criminal.
We must apologies for this matter.
War criminal is the past but denial of war criminal is criminal of NOW.

nah fuck Korea, they're a wannabe knockoff Japan and their cars are shit. Fuck Kia fuck Hyundai

Samsung is better and stronger than all the jap company combine togather.

this, korean cars are even worse than americars

t. kinchi
samsung a shite

Samsung makes phones and shit you fucking nerd, not cars

This OPsays are truth.
Korean culture is much popular and respected than Japanese culture now.
Japanese is too childish and arrogant. I hate it so much.
Korean culture is more advanced and it's more like culture of truth first world and elite.
Japanese culture is childish and look really inferior to me even anime

But Samsung is better and stronger than all the jap company combine togather.
This is really true. I think no one can deny it if he knows the fact.

besides americanized kpop and kdramas, what fucking culture do they even have? The only thing they've done is stolen your title for being the most Americanized Asian country, but is that really a bad thing?

Korea got the image of ”most technologically advanced asian country with true first world luxury culture with tallest model looked Asian ”.
This is the image of Korea.
Image of Japanese is war criminal evil nation with dieing economy and childish stupid fashion shortest Manlet.

Fact. At least in china, all the people thinking this.

These proxy fags are getting annoying.

their cars are still trash

who cares what chinks think

But Korean car is now getting better an better but Japanese car is getting worse and worse.
So what if Korean car became world most greatest car? Actually within three years it will be.
Then you think korea is perfect nation?
See?

This is typical fashion of Korean men.
So advanced and fashionable as first world

>giving a shit about what other nations think about your country
Now excuse me gentlemen while i go to apply for my 805th loan. Damn i sure love being in denbt

This is shityy typical jap fashion lol
Childish , gross, emo and stupid
Is this really the first world...?

Typical Korean men streat snap fashion. First world cool also taller like model.

not until they make Fast&Furious: Seoul Drift

and even then, no. Their history is tarnished. They're known for making unreliable trash cars. Only very recently have they started making acceptable cars(getting a JD Power initial quality award is fucking worthless by the way), but nothing special. All their designs are stolen from Europe.

Japan has a history of reliability, for decades upon decades. Japanese cars have style, the culture around JDM alone is bigger in the west than everything Korean combined. The truth though is that the average westerner doesn't care about any Asian culture whatsoever, but they do trust Japanese car brands. You'll never hear kpop on the radio.

I'd take a Japanese car from the 90s before a 2017 Hyundai. Korean cars are worth less than nothing, you couldn't pay me to daily drive one.

Inferior Japanese men fashin streat snap. Very gross like a homeless

Superior Korean streat snap fashion. Average guy from korea

I kinda miss my old cavalier. Shit was fun to drift in the snow.

Shitty Japanese fashion average guy from Tokyo.

You should go back to Japan you shameless netuyo

Japantoday loser detected

Korean fashion is coolest on the earth

Japanese fashion is ugliest on the earth

lmao frig right off Kim I'm not buying a gay ass Hyundai

Korean car is surpass jap car with in a two or three year
Japan is inferior really

Stop with this bullshittry, sauce of the slut please

SHITTED.com

Korean fashion is much better than jap one
Also Korean is taller and handsome than Jap

This kind of beautiful people is never ever existed in Japan. Especially Japanese man is ugly
im a male so i cant really talk for girls... but japanese boys are short.. while korean boys are 1,70 to 1.80 tall or sometimes bigger. Because japanese boys or rather japanese people in general are small they tend to have crooked teeth due to thw fact ther mouth is too small for thier teeth. Also koreans have thicker hair than japanese people so they can go more creative and try all kinds of hairstyles. Korean fashion is also on a next level. That's all i know hopefully you can do somrthing with this comment and it isnt useless
And no korean boys dont look girly... have you seen some japanese stars? long hair make up even skirts... cant even see its a boy anymore until it screams a feep ass voice like... DIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!! Japanese boys are small too. believe me korean boys are the pretty boys but are more man... But if ur looking for a real manly man... go to africa... big musculair men 1,90 tall and a big anaconda in thier pants.

Btw korean cars are utter garbage

>trusting in a leaf
No thanks

Fuck off we are in shithiole

How about Korean fashion and Japanese fashin? Also looking if people?
Korean is more beautiful jao is ugly
Understand?

Koreans are legit taller than southern "europeans" now, though

Japs are only 5'7" or so on average

why so short?

How about Korean fashion and Japanese fashin? Also looking if people?
Korean is more beautiful jap is ugly

Jesus Christ even in favelas they can write in english better than you

Yes Korean is tallest Asian as tall as noth europ
Japanese is inferior from the first
Jap is South East Asian. Not like korea

Korea can travel through time? no, they can't. Their reputation is tarnished. Their cars will never be respected. They will never be restored or put in museums. They are shitty commuter cars to be disposed of after a few years, and their designs are stolen from Germany.

Korean cars have no legacy, that's not something you can attain in just a few years, it takes decades. They are decades late, simply put. They will never have the legacy of American, European, and Japanese cars. They still deserve 0 respect as they are unoriginal in design and only steal from Germany. Korean cars are the Chinese knockoff of the automotive industry.

>favelas
Brazilian is all favelas from the standpoints of Korea.

I've always felt that Caucasian features are inferior. I guess you can kind of see this in Korean vs. Japs, as well as in north vs. south/west europeans.

The former are taller and more Mongoloid than the latter in both cases.

Japanese is ugly Korean is beautiful
Samsung is better than Sony
Korea win. Fuck off jap

Japanese is too ugly compere to Korean people so there is no battle about that
See?

Fashion and height of first world as korea

Fashin and hight of Manlet jap

ok cool, their cars are still trash

keep giving me more excuses to post cars though lol

Except car, Korea is much advanced and better than japs
Understand?

Shut the fuck up, both of you.

ネトウヨ召喚呪文を唱えるのはやめてくれよ

Sup Forumsを荒らさないでよ

sure, yeah, Korea is taking over in technology. I have more Korean technology than Japanese atm. I swear by LG displays, I don't buy any other brand. I have an LG tv and two LG monitors, one ultrawide and one regular, LG is Korean. Before I had my LG monitors I had a Samsung monitor. I have an Apple phone though.

but for cars, Japan is still better and the legacy cannot be changed. Korea can only better the future of their cars. Japan already peaked though while Korea has room to improve

and as for culture, the west doesn't care about either. The west only cares about the west

What we are taking about is this
Korea is superior jap is inferior

We honestly should have let you destroy the dog eating chinks/gooks

So are you from the US or Canada?