This is genuinely the worst film of all time

This is genuinely the worst film of all time.

Is it worse than the Blair Witch Project reboot? Or worse than Suicide Squad?

It's leaps and bounds better than Silent Hill Revelations.

Aww. I was hoping it would be good. Might still go and see it.

>90 mins of sh3 story getting raped
Someone wrote this.
Someone directed this.
Someone saw this and was like yeah I'm fine with this
I will never not be fucking mad

It's just as bad as Blair Witch. Maybe more so.

>Or worse than Suicide Squad?
kek not that bad

Don't listen to OP. It's mediocre. Nothing really stood out to me, but I didn't think it was horrible either. I think it's worth going to see, but I tend to be pretty optimistic about movies.

> silent hill
> story
lmao

>Don't listen to OP.
This. Instead, listen to the critics who gave it a 5% on RT.

Samara is such an asshole

I hate to be that guy but listen to OP this time. This movie has no redeemable qualities other than it not being as terrible as The Ring 2.

I still can't believe The Ring 2 is that bad.

Honestly, all I'm saying is if you think it's something that you'll enjoy then you probably will. If Rotten Tomatoes is a good judge of a movie for you then go ahead and listen to that.

Fair enough. I thought the worst problem for me was that nothing really stood out. Just kind of passable, almost felt more like a mystery or something than a horror.

Horror movies that aren't trying to be artistic rarely get good reviews.

What was the point of this movie? Why did Samara choose Jennifer to possess? Why did she possess Jennifer? What's the point of the curse if she can ignore the rules of it and do whatever she likes?

Fuck no.

At least Silent Hill: Revelation is funny.

>What was the point of this movie?

It was a a terrible movie, I didn't pay a cent and I still felt robbed.
The acting.
The direction.
The plot.
I don't think it had a single redeemable quality.

>stuckmann gave it a C

and some people take him seriously

t. Shill. If you NEED to watch a movie, watch john wick 2 or split

Blair Witch wasn't that bad. First half was a bit boring with too many loud noises, but the second half was maximum tension all the way.

Rings isn't truly awful, it's just 100% cliche and boring, overused tropes. It's just a film full of nothing, and it breaks all of Ring series rules just because.

>Blair Witch wasn't that bad.
>terrible acting
>same exact plotline as TBWP
>same scares
>it shows the BW
>time-travel plot device out of nowhere
>same ending
I don't know what to say user

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

Still better than rings.

Then too bad it failed.

Thats not the witch, its Heather.

And the Witch has always been able to control space and time in the forest.

She possessed her because she was the only one who bothered to find her body and release her soul.

the Ring is kino as fuck. no way a reboot/remake/reshit nearly 20 years later would be good

They're both equally painful-to-watch turds.

>tfw read thetagline as ELVIS is reborn

That would have made a better movie.

I'm pretty sure they find her body in the very first movie.
The movie was just her revenge plot towards her father.

>a white straight male was the true villain the entire time
>samara is a heroine

But the possession started before she found Samara's body (the braille inside her palm), didn't it? Also Naomi Watts found her body too in The Ring but she didn't possess her.
What is she even gonna use that body for?

White straight male PRIEST.

>he hasn't read the books

Better than that ghost shit in movies, but the doc was the bad guy all along and he was the cause of the Ring Virus with his rapist diseased dick.

Fuck her incredibly shitty actor boyfriend?

>Thats not the witch, its Heather.
Says who?

Sorry, not meant for your post, obviously, since the doc was asian too.

The director backtracking when everyone hated it.

That would make more sense than anything they probably planned for possible sequels to this crap.

>sequels
I don't think there's a single person who'd want one.

That's what I'd do.

Sony execs

It was alright, 4/10. I liked that they went at the tape with a scientific approach. Didn't give a shit about the characters' relationship and most of the actors annoyed me.

made it less than 5 minutes into this flick before turning it off

I do.

I was looking forward to it since I love the Ring series, pretty sad that it is trash. I did find that Sadako vs Kayako finally leaked on line, though, so I'm going to watch this instead, hope it's fun

>some girl with very long hair covering her face is the most iconic Japanese horror character
is this really all nips can come up with?

It can't be worse than Transformers 2. I don't believe you.

It isn't. Too little Sadako and Kayako.

And anime characters. Literally the adult guy, young blind girl mediums are from a cartoon.

Too silly. The scares are like ringu and ju on's greatest hits. But worse. And characters you dont care about.

And the story. It's a ring remake in parts, and a ju on remake seperate story line which meet in the near end. Ugh.

No because the chick in Silent Hill Revelations was at least hot and could speak English without sounding like her tongue's too big for her mouth

>Blair Witch wasn't that bad
When you think Sup Forums can't get any lower, someone says this.