Fine, there are a bunch of bosnians at my local mosque, and a white person converts every once in a while...

Fine, there are a bunch of bosnians at my local mosque, and a white person converts every once in a while. And 75% of my mosque is Arabs that look completely white anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496504933827.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=GVhsVjXJzKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I get a Muslim gf without being a Muslim myself?

I guess just make sure she's one of those liberal ones who are "culturally" Muslim or whatever. Most of the Iranis and some of the other groups where I live are like that. But if it's some hijab fetish or something like that you're on you will be hard-pressed to get someone who will date you like that.

That being said, I've heard of one story where this non-Muslim dude was boning this hijabi girl. Turns out she was just wearing the hijab and all that stuff to please her parents but she actually wasn't that religious, or she wasn't at the time at least.

the muslim faith know no boundries
anyone who wants to follow the path of ALLAH and his prophet MUHAMAD is welcome.
even if he is a wh*te "person"

I'm not muslim, but I'm arab.

I think anyone who abandons their religion and converts to another religion is a disgrace and a cuck.

Europeans need to stick to christianity.

why do you believe in religion

That's some brailet shit. You should believe what you think to be empirical truth, not necessarily what your parents believed.

christianity is a shitskin religion

it's funny how arabs can't ever get out of their mudslime mindsets

>That's some brailet shit. You should believe what you think to be empirical truth, not necessarily what your parents believed.

I wish atheists had more children (2.1 per woman on average) but they have lower fertility than other groups.

t. atheist with 2 kids

agnostics > athetists

Yeah idk, I'm not atheist but I'm definitely having a bunch of kids based on the principle of spreading my genes.

Oh and you're right that they don't have kids. Although all those Christians are becoming "unaffiliated" the share of atheists (and all unaffiliated people I think) in the world will go down.

>Although all those Christians are becoming "unaffiliated" the share of atheists (and all unaffiliated people I think) in the world will go down.

And so does the share of more industrious people with higher IQs and higher GDP/capita productivity, regardless of religious affiliation. The whole process is dysgenic. There are some studies on how in the middle ages the slightly higher echelons of English society (like smiths, masons, millers, etc.) had more children, more children that survived into adulthood, and so on. This may have eventually led to the industrial revolution.

Idiocracy

It's grim.

>And 75% of my mosque is Arabs that look completely white anyways.
Ah Americans

Whites who convert to Islam are the lowest form of scum and extrajudicial killings against them should be legal.

Good post. Accept more of these 'white' muslims into your country please.

I'm an Ex-Muslim Somali. The prophecy is before the end times everyone will be Muslim, so white folk converting to Islam is sort of a sign that we're getting nearer to the end times. It's celebrated whenever a sister or a brother comes into the faith, though among Somalis in casual conversation "white" people are referred to very negatively, but that's non-Muslim whites (which the vast majority are).

Again, Muslims believe before the end of days, the entire world will be Muslim, so the closer we get to 100% the closer we get to the day of judgement.

People converting has nothing to do with that. Islamic eschatology is most commonly stated to have and anti-christ and all that, and then after all that stuff the world will be Muslim due to wars and biblical scale catastrophe, not white people converting.

a literal suicide cult

>666
>anti-christ
oh wow, that's spooky.

The punishment for apostasy is death!

>Ex-Muslim
RIP

It's something that comes up somewhat frequently when people convert. Like as soon as the world hits 100% Muslim, the corpses will rise up from the grave, and all the pure Muslims will see heaven.
It's the heaven bit they're looking forward to, not death.
Yes. Which is why I'm happy I'm not living under Sharia.
I'm not buying a flight to Egypt or some shithole where they imprison or execute those who leave the religion of peace.

they need to die first to go to heaven, expanding (a must to) islam get them closer to that, isnt that hard

>Like as soon as the world hits 100% Muslim
niBBa that's not happening, just google islamic eschatology ffs.
here read the goddamn wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology

*not happening because of people converting before the rs is supposed to happen

>bosnians
>white

>americans
>white

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496504933827.webm

I'm talking about what people believe. In lay-religion there's a fair amount of misunderstanding and misinterpreting of the source text. I'm not talking about scholars here. I'm talking about what most Muslims I knew and what I myself at one time believed.

The idea that all nations becoming Muslim is a prequisite to the end times.

>German speaking Muslim
>sounds like literal Hitler
There must be something in the water supply or the gene pool.

i said giraffe is loose, you stupid gook

Thats a big girl

Okay well, I don't know what the Somali-Canadian community thinks, but it sounded like you were talking about the views of the Islamic academia. I just know what the text/scholars say.

>>German speaking Muslim
>>sounds like literal Hitler
Muslim is from near Cologne, Hilter from Braunau am Inn.
Muslim speaks Colognian dialect, Hitler speaks Upper Austrian dialect.
Muslim speaks the lowest-class sociolect, Hitler elaborated German.

They sound very much different, even a Canadian could have figured that out

>According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[203]

>Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[205]

Hitler was quite fond of Islam.

I think you just have yelling in German completely etched in your head as associated with Hitler.

I do.

Forgot the pic. Here he is with the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem.

The Nazis were very interesting in regard to religious belief. Formally Christian, secretly into Occult and Esoterica. The races that practiced Islam were seen as lesser, but Hitler himself admired it and saw it as a better religion for the Germanic people than Christianity.

>anyone who abandons their religion and converts to another religion is a disgrace and a cuck
So you're saying I should've stayed muslim?

>Even Islam realises that the world is over when it's entirely Muslim

One of my arab exes had an arab female friend who wore hijab, my ex didnt.
Anyway, this hijab wearing friend secretely had a Swedish boyfriend who fucked her.
Some muslim girls just keep the hijab on to please their parents, as you said.

Is the standard for whiteness in America really that low?

Bosnians? I mean, yeah they look white to me...I don't usually classify people by colors, but if I had to pick one I think that's the best choice.
What's Arab tail like?

what are you? a white convert?

The more the merrier desu.
Last time I was a the mosque we saw some native guy praying.

No, born into a "brown" Muslim family. I'm only intimately acquainted with one white convert, my childhood friend got BLEACH'd and married a white convert. He's a really nice guy though.

>Le %56 face

>bosnians
>white
>albanians
>human

why do you write brown in quotes lol
>intimately acquainted
intimate as in sex? or like they are your friend?

Arab pussy is great. I like the color contrast, me being a very pale white and both my arab exes being pretty dark arabs. It was arousing seeing my white d going in and out of their brown pussys. But I guess I'm somewhat of a racist so thats why that aspect turned me on lel.

Avoiding their arab babas (dads) was a sport in itself, quite thrilling. One of my exes dad called her to check up on her/control her like 4 Times' a day. Sometimes we would be having sex when he called and she would pretend to be in school studying late when in fact I was slowly thrusting my d in and out of her pussy.

Anyway, in the long run, being with an arab is a pain in the ass due to their families. They are so annoying and controling.

My current gf is albanian. Take that back right now.

>albanian
Enjoy having stupid kids.

Islam seems like the spiritual version of arab imperialism. Becoming muslim is kinda weird unless you're an arab.

I was raised Muslim, and as a kid I thought it was great. Now that I've left Islam, I realise how fucked it truly is. Every time I see someone raised here that converts, all I see in them is the slow destruction of the West.

He's my friend, I don't bone my childhood's friend's husband lol.
Idk I just put it in quotes. I'm brown.
This is the first picture on google images for "bosnian people", honestly if you told me they were serbs or slovaks I wouldn't be the wiser. I don't understand what makes a person white anymore. The Bosnians are all pale as paper and most have blonde hair and blue eyes. So I just don't know.
Some arabs are just douches about "lol we have the prophet haha" but the religion itself is divorced from any sort of arab supremacist ideologies.
That dr phil clip was sad af

youtube.com/watch?v=GVhsVjXJzKM

>The Bosnians are all pale as paper and most have blonde hair and blue eyes

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

*the bosnians at my mosque

Kek, shes in the best high school in her city and have straight A's in all subjects except math, which she struggles with, just as the map says she should.

I agree. Most (not all) bosnians I see here are white. Croatians are also white, serbs look darker despite being furter north.

>Kek, shes in the best high school in her city
>the best high school
>high school
m8

Turns 19 in march, final year of high school. We call it "gymnasium", I think it translates to high school.

Her hardest three years in elementary school was grade 3.

>he cant fuck 15 year olds in his country

the puss never gets so tight again

I see, the system must be slightly different there.

pedo

learn what pedo means you faggot

You already said yourself that you get off on racism so shouldn't you dig the fact that people consider your gf to be subhuman?

pedo

Christianity isn't even a European religion you fuck

yes

>fucking 15 year olds makes you a pedo

cartel intellectuals