*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

*Push over*

I'm so tired of seeing her everywhere. Everyone's making her seem grandiose or some shit like that; glorifying her. Get the fuck outta here. She is in no way topical in my life, holy shit this needs to end at once.

>She is in no way topical in my life, holy shit this needs to end at once.

You sound genuinely autistic

Thats a big girl

you seem delusional

As much as I can't stand the Beyonce zeitgeist I thought the costumes were pretty cool

Hold up, you be sayin we wuz ethereal beings of love and light sent to Earth to save humanity?

Is he wrong?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS

>Get the fuck outta here. She is in no way topical in my life, holy shit this needs to end at once.

..can be applied to just about every celebrity alive

There's a ridiculously overwrought impression of Beyonce being the most important person ever. I've seen that cunt's face and heard others gushing about how wonderful she is millions of times but I haven't actually heard any of her songs since "Single Ladies" a decade ago

>implying any celebrity alive or dead can compare to the Queen.

what's some celebrity worship kino?

I don't get it either. The only difference between her generic pop music, and all other generic pop music, is that hers has some semblance of a message, but even then nothing worthwhile enough to beatify her.

Is she going to fake this pregnancy too?

She's a powerful independent black woman. I've been called racist by multiple girls for not liking Beyonce worship.

Huh?

I can't wait til she has the kids, then promptly dumps them on the hired help.

*dropkicks belly*

pardon me.

>kick her in the nuts

>millionaire for 10 years
>married to a billionaire
>literally worshipped everywhere she goes

You whiteys need to stop oppressing her, nahmean?

nice occult costume nigger

is path posting the new brap posting?

milky

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSS QUEEN YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

SLAY ME SLAYYYYYYYYYY YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

QUEEEEEEEENNNNNNN YAAAAAAASSSSSSS

#bey2020 #imwithher

what a cuck

>Come, Nerevar. Friend or traitor, come. Come and look upon the Heart, and Akulakhan. And bring Wraithguard... I have need of it.

Good God man