LORD, PLEASE HELP ME KILL ONE MORE!

>LORD, PLEASE HELP ME KILL ONE MORE!
>>BRATATAT
>ONE MORE LORD, PLEASE!
>BRATATAT
>ONE MORE!

Really loved that alternate ending. Wish they played it at more cinemas.

does he end up using a gun?

havent seen this yet

this movie is top kek

you forgot about the part where he still blames the jews for the misery of the common people

yeah, he kills an entire jap platoon with the m1.

What the fuck? I'm a pacifist and based on the trailer I was really interested in seeing this movie, but if this is the true nature of the film then I'm not watching it

Get out of this thread and watch it then you fuckwad

>I'm a pacifist
Are you people even allowed to watch movies? I feel like seeing a bit of blood on screen would make you break out in hives or something.

His kill ratio is climbing, fast, it's almost as high as his outhouse fellatio ratio, sir!

he went all crazy at the end of the movie

Nah op is just meming, its fine man

spoilers dont bother me, gonna watch it anyway.

Imagine if Desmond Doss was a Muslim Pacifistic. You guys would fucking hate this movie.

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAPPPT

>yfw you'll never pull Vince Vaughns fat ass across a war zone on a magic carpet while he fires his rooty tooty point and shooty

why live

I know it's meant to be set during the war, but did Mel really need to put all the propaganda and slurs in the film? They showed that superman slap a jap ad like 20 times, and I felt bored after the 5 minutes of zipperhead slanty fuck talk. We get it, you don't like asians, but come on, I paid good money to see this film, don't pad the length with this shit.

>lemme just kill bunch of japs with these granades! Btw i totally never murdered anyone in the war, my legs were just guided by god!

What did Mel mean by this?

He was just returning the grenades to their owners, would you keep someone else's wallet?

Damn sinner

>this is nominated for best picture
>nocturnal animals aren't
makes you think huh

Dancing fat ladies scared the academy

UNO MAS

Real answer is yes.

He takes his Sergeant's rifle which is out of ammo, rolls it into a fire blanket, and uses it as a floor shuttle for his Sergeant to sit on while he plays Time Crisis '42.

>tmp_10479-14853072781351095103405.webm

>ONE MORE LORD, PLEASE!
>BRAAAAAPPP

Id gladly root for Hacksaw to win instead of Lalame Land. what a shitty film

>muslim
>pacifist

Germans are literally satan

he wasn't fight the Germans you retard

that's my boy

Main character finishes the level with 0 kills, but the other party members slaugher a whole jap army.

Found the heeb

Is this movie worth the watch or is it just another american propaganda flick?

>Lord help me get Juan Moore
Who the fuck was Juan Moore, was he ever introduced? Did spiderman ever find him? What the fuck was that subplot, came out of nowhere with no resolution

He uses his medical expertise to torture the enemy. He also harvest their organs while they're alive so they can save American lives.

It's a Christian propaganda flick. By Mel Gibson.

So yes.

didnt know germans were in the pacific

I think he was one of his squad buddies or something, I wasn't paying much attention to the first half of the movie. He didn't find him though.

Oh shit, time for some deus vult.

mooooar!!

Someone post the webms already.

lrn2 history kiddo

why didn't the nips just cut the ropes?

>Sup Forums said this was good

how far we done fell

one guy flipped over 3 times in a row

They kept throwing grenades at him

is that nick nevern