Do aussies hate slavs?

Do aussies hate slavs?

Everyone hates sl*vs. But they are too far from us so maybe don't know well about sl*v menance.

who doesnt

yugoslavs maybe

no where did you get that idea from

australians are sneaky subhumans
jealous of Lebanese

Any sane person hates slavs. Even the few sane slavs that are not jews do.

Lebs are some of the worse wog cunts in Australia. They're almost always highly religious, irrational, obnoxious and violent.

Everyone hates slav(e)s, and rightfully so. Subhuman scum.

You're asking on the wrong board. Most flags in /mena/ are Australian.

Leb girls are objectively prettier than all other girls in Aus tho.

B

I accidentally bought a couple of an australian wine "Waltzing Matilda Shiraz", is it any good?

Do kangaroos squad?

new zealand wine is better please buy it

Yes unless you give qt slav gf.

Stealing competitions are we?

highly religious but most of them are christians at least. a lot of dumb fuck bogans dont realize this is that most of the lebs who came to aus were christians fleeimg persecution

next time, mr. Kiwi

No that I know off. We have a decent community of Croats, Bosnians, Serbs and Macedonians who are Balkan Slavs.

Christfags are cancer. Sand nigger religions have no valid place in Australian society.
Those Leb cunts should have remained and died for their disgusting beliefs, fighting among the other backwards religious fuckwits.

>decent
Yeah, nah. They represent a huge proportion of gang violence and criminal activity. They can fuck off back to their respective Eastern European shitholes.

Grow up cunt.
It's a death cult.

t. dumb athiest fag that probably parents werent even born here

Islam is the worst archaic desert religion but they're all trash and don't belong in modern society

I shoot sl*vic scum on sight

Fucking thank you. The one non cucked Aussie in the thread.

No

lol no

I mean decent as in decent size

Toлcтяк eбaный, cocи хyй

Where can I find them and will they go for a white boy

kys

only the wog slavs from the balkans

Are you fucking retarded you dumb chink?

Christianity preaches non violance its the fucking green peace of religions dumb cunt