Why are Turkey and the U.K. so fucking FAT?

Why are Turkey and the U.K. so fucking FAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/politics_and_society/2016/10/21/waistline-wars-the-obesity-problem-russia-has-yet-to-acknowledge_640935
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_cheese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_desert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate
rt.com/news/365089-russia-urals-hiv-rate/
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/health/russia-hiv-epidemic/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rbth.com/politics_and_society/2016/10/21/waistline-wars-the-obesity-problem-russia-has-yet-to-acknowledge_640935
Almost 30 percent of Russia's population suffers from obesity and 60 percent are technically overweight
tfw when part of 30% of obese elite

yeah but you're not UK tier fat yet

Exercise licenses are expensive

>elite

Actually, a total poorfag who gets fat because he can't afford a gym, eats rotten potato with mayonnaise, sawdust bread with palm oil and sausage made from sewer rats.

I eat elite dr.oetker(German) pizza every day. And in mcdonalds at least 4 times a week.
And $2/set sushi from auchan.

idk about UK but turkey has amazing cuisine, its hard to be not fat here desu.

>sushi from auchan

Enjoy your helminths.

tfw we have all that churka food too

yeah i bet your food is good, i've been to the UK though and literally the only good food is their indian lmao wtf is their excuse

their cities are walkable and there aren't any food deserts and they're still mostly white and there isn't a really huge class divide

WHY are they fat? wtf is the excuse?

Absolutely delícia.

mmmm looks amazing. i am so hungry dammit ivan.

> there isn't a really huge class divide
There is. They have caste system. Their lower class even speak with different accent.

When you go to a grocery store in england there's no raw ingredients or anything fresh there. The shelves are filled with cakes, pastries and canned shit. Where you would find a large vegetable section in civilized countries you only find frozen food in UK.

i'm comparing them to us. LITERALLY 80% of black women and like 70% of black men are overweight, white american statistics are on par with some of the fatter euro countries but we also drive cars everywhere, nothing is walkable, and all our food still has HFCS in it. what is the UK's excuse?

They eat shitty food

Many Americans only cooked tv dinners in their life.

same at most groceries here, i go to our viet markets for fresh and raw foods most of the time. poultry, rice, eggs, beef etc

to be fair aren't bay leaves only used for flavoring and meant to be removed from the actual dish to be eaten?

feels good being athletic

Russian immigrants often complain about food. They search for Amish markets to buy something fresh.

They just don't know what is that at all.
Dunno here we put it into soups or pelmeni water and never bother to remove it we just don't eat it. Like you throw it away if you catch in your plate.

doesnt have to be removed after cooking is done desu. my mother leaves bay leaves on fish after cooking and we just put it aside of the table while we are eating.

More than 1 in 5 persons in Europe is obese?
WTF?
They might be better than Americans, but it's still pretty bad.

Good thing I only spic food from tacobell

yeah but albania is beating you

that's what it takes. i fucking hate fat people but still i can 100% understand why someone would be fat in this country. you actually have to make a concerted effort to eat healthy and NOTHING is walkable, you're sitting in your car every time you go somewhere

you have the worst bread and cheese i have ever tasted
Albania isnt first world though

idk i've eaten tons of different foods here and never in my life have i consumed a whole bay leaf. my grandparents even cook with it so i'm not sure what it was doing in those chipotle dishes other than by accident

but like i keep saying, americans have legitimate excuses, europeans have easy access to fresh and natural foods and can walk/bike everywhere

>you actually have to make a concerted effort to eat healthy and NOTHING is walkable, you're sitting in your car every time you go somewhere
not really true with the food you have over there

Here nothing is drivable because of traffic jams and problems with parking in city center. So it's much faster and convinient to use public transport.
We mostly use a car to buy stuff in bulk in hypermarket on weekends or go to dacha/bbq.

Those stats are wrong for the Netherlands. Overweight and obesity are too different things.

We have good bread in bakeries. Ofc cheap shitty bread from supermarket is shit but it costs like 30 cents.
Cheese is not our thing but I like some types of cheese like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_cheese

*two

Subhumans with shit cuisine, both of them.
Amazingly shit cuisine.

you ever been to an american grocery store? it's especially hard for poor people since natural, minimally or non-processed foods are noticeably more expensive. and we also have food deserts where poor people literally do not have access to anything other than fast food and other garbage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_desert

americans eat a lot but very little of it is actual healthy food, most of what is sold is processed garbage full of HFCS and other fattening, high calorie low nutrition shit

BMI > 30 is considered obese in some sources in others BMI > 35 is considered obese, maybe thats why.

> i consumed a whole bay leaf
You don't consume it. You leave it on the plate.
It's nearly impossible to catch bay leafs in saucepan of borsch or other soup after cooking.

>you ever been to an american grocery store?
yes
> it's especially hard for poor people since natural, minimally or non-processed foods are noticeably more expensive. and we also have food deserts where poor people literally do not have access to anything other than fast food and other garbage
true

i fully agree with your statements

I hate the fact that you dont even use real sugar in your fizzy drinks

Your coke tastes so weird

European coke isn't made with corn syrup and way better (not sure if healthier though)

you just have to count your calories man, when you start counting calories it gets much easier.

i almost never drink soda and when i do it's shit i buy from small mexican groceries or publix if they have the mexican coke lol

food situation here is absolutely dire, i blame the corn lobby, they even force us to have that shit in our gasoline.

All sugary drinks are disgusting. I drink "salty" mineral water, kefir, ryazhenka, milk, kvas, fresh juices but never sugary shit.

especially when both their diet is poor in pork

>kefir
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yet another fake map by Jakub Marian

fresh juices have more sugar in them than regular soda :>

i do, that's why i'm not fat, but poor uneducated people either don't know this or can't be bothered to ask for the calories for everything on the fucking mcdonalds menu because they don't tell you otherwise. that and even the smallest things they eat (oreos, etc) are hardly filling but have FUCK TONS of calories, so they eat until full but because what they ate is so calorie dense they just consumed like 1200 calories.

they eat a lot of junk fast food

this,
Ive been to Turkey and we noticed a large amount of fat people
but it didnt surprise us later since we tried your cuisine. Its high calorie, and it makes you lazy and you want to go to sleep (+ high temperatures)

good, high calorie food + little activitties

>salty
wtf who drinks salty shit

juices usually have just as much calories as sodas. when i want something fizzy i drink something like la croix

i believe "filling" is highly psychological. i used to eat shit ton of food, then i started to count calories, tried to not get past 2.5k a day. now i eat 2 meals a day and they are just normal meals and i feel like i am going to explode.

The CSA should really have seperated

Mineral water tastes great. And good for health. Cures heartburn after drinking.
Also ayran is salty.

this chart says you're even fatter though

>Where you would find a large vegetable section in civilized countries you only find frozen food in UK.

where is this coming from? I almost exclusively shopped from Waitrose when I lived in London but the few times I had been in a Tesco/Sainsbury, even the smaller (i.e. Express) branches at least has a small section dedicated to greens and fruits.

>i feel like i am going to explode.

Mineral water isnt salty you spastic

maybe he is kurdish ;)

nobody gives a shit what a slavshit subhuman thirdworlder like you drinks though, especially considering russian national drinks like bath lotion

i'm not sure why but i have a lot of willpower regarding eating, i wanted to lose weight fast so i ate like 300-400 calories a day until i was at my desired weight. that's technically dangerous, but yeah a lot of people eat for psychological reasons too, doesn't help that binge eating something unhealthy like oreos is especially bad. ONE oreo has like 50-70 calories, depending on the type

That's why I put salty in quotes. There are different types of mineral water btw with very different taste.

I'm not here to defend my country, I'm here to stop fake statistics

i agree, it's a shithole beyond help

they're all pretty close though? not sure where the issue is, also obesity and overweight are often measured differently

russia is uganda-tier

>so i ate like 300-400 calories a day until i was at my desired weight

what the fuck, that like a can of coke or a single yogurt cup's worth of calories.

how long did you sustained that diet?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate
Russia is not even that high

slightly under a month, wanted to be skinny so i lost about 40lbs. then i decided i wanted to go to the gym and be bigger, so now i'm about 210lbs

i'm 188cm for reference

you lost 40 lbs in a month?

yeah give or take

fucking bullshit

people usually say that, but if you try it yourself and eat that many calories a day you'd see similar results

i look back at older pictures and i was TINY at like 165lbs, didn't think so at the time think, thinking i might have had minor anorexia

time though**

>2011 estimate

Irrelevant data, in 2012-2013 HIV went pandemic in Russia, we're currently having it worse than in African countries.

Finland, Greece, Germany, Bosnia, Serbia, Albania and Macedonia are definitely fatter than that.

Lotta turks kove fat chicks

Very interesting information. But how it's related to thread topic?

fucking LIAR
to lose 2 lbs you need to burn 9000 kcal
40 lbs are 180000 kcal
18000/2000 = 90 days of not eating anything at all

your math is incorrect or not accounting for body type then, i went from 200lbs to 160lbs in about a month

>uk
Anglo genes, not even joking, the last time someone posted the "fattie country list" half of the list had a union jack and then you had Canada or USA there too.
>Turkey
Good food and lack of exercise?

NOPE

your skin must look great

i have absolutely no idea how to prove it lol, but i did, didn't exercise either except for the first 3 or 4 days then decided running sucked

rt.com/news/365089-russia-urals-hiv-rate/

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/health/russia-hiv-epidemic/index.html

Ivan, seriously, even the government and pro-government sources are not denying that we have literal hivs/aids-epidemic

also your math says to burn that much, not eating 180000kcal doesn't mean your body isn't burning even more with daily activity

I lost 40 (or was it 50?) lbs too once, but in 3 months.

Even if you did maintain a strict diet of 300 calories daily I doubt you would lose that much weight without doing any exercise in a month. And I wouldn't think a guy who only had that much calories to go on in a day can manage any meaningful exercise that can help accelerate the wright loss.

Still, I don't have the balls or the willpower to go through that ordeal myself so if I really cared enough I would probably take this case with the autists at /fit/.

i still worked 8 hour days all day on my feet, only had one small meal at work per day and that was it

so cutting calories and my body passively burning them, someone do the math if they want, i was there i can tell you i lost that weight

fucking sucked to do though, ALWAYS sleepy

good for you if that's all true, I would have trouble getting out of bed with a daily calorie intake like that.

I have heard that extreme cutting diets like yours are prone to rebound easily, but since you are looking to buff up later it probably didn't matter to you anyways.

i kept it off for like 2-3 years before the muscle temple with minimal effort as i'd cut soda out of my diet completely and my appetite naturally shrank after fasting

>to be fair aren't bay leaves only used for flavoring and meant to be removed from the actual dish to be eaten?
A non-lazy cook should remove them but the idiots in the picture don't even know what it is.

>you actually have to make a concerted effort to eat healthy and NOTHING is walkable, you're sitting in your car every time you go somewhere
>not really true with the food you have over there
The walkable thing is true though. I live in NYC and lived in non-walkable areas. It's a lot harder to get fat in NYC.

>i wanted to lose weight fast so i ate like 300-400 calories a day until i was at my desired weight. that's technically dangerous
It's stupid as well, if you consume very few calories every day for a longer period your metabolism will eventually get slower to adapt to that. So when you decide that you've gotten to the weight that you want to be and start eating normally again you'll find yourself gaining weight at a faster pace until your metabolism adapts to the normal diet again.

Fuck off kike subhuman

Jewish people are superior to you sl*vshit in every possible way.

Boт ты и пoкaзaлa ceбя, жидoвcкaя пидopaшкa.
Уёбывaй в зacpaиль

>Serbia
Nah.
Finland quite possibly but in Serbia you have to walk a lot, and a lot of the time it's uphill to boot. I've seen one (1) genuinely obese person there in like 25 years, in a lot of Europe they're more common.