This is the most beautiful woman in the Pacific Northwest

>this is the most beautiful woman in the Pacific Northwest
BRAVO LYNCH

Other urls found in this thread:

lynchnet.com/absent/nancepre.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what, don't you just love her grating voice and the stupid accent on top of it?

PUT IT DOWN JOSIE

would fuck

>Ontkean won't return as Truman
I'm mad

>no more Truman/Coop bromance

>Jack Nance is dead

I really hope the new season can make up for these things.

>Piper Laurie isn't coming back

>not realizing that only redditors like lynch

>>>/reddit/

She basically begged Lynch but he doesn't want any comedic aspects in the new season

But she only became a comedic character in S2.

Laura Dern described the new series as hilarious.

I mean, I liked her.

There was no season 2. Nothing happened after season 1.

>Heather Graham isn't coming back

she was great in Judge Dredd

HOW'S ANNIE REEEEEEEEEE

>not realizing they are a part of the sytem

>Implying you wouldn't

Fuck her, total useless character who undermined Coop's character in a huge way.

>Very first character we're introduced to is arguably one of the weakest and worst characters

BRAVO LYNCH

but she's like the only chick who's still hot

She was unnecessary, but she was heavily involved with Coop's fate. Lynch certainly didn't ignore her.

Shelly is still hot as well tbf.

They could've used Audrey. Or any female character for that matter. Hell even giving Coop a new love interest would be ok if she wasn't just as young and naive as Audrey except without all the qualities that make Audrey a good character.

That's why I said she was unnecessary. That doesn't change the fact that when she was actually brought into the show, her character became important.

There is no good reason to bring back a character like Audrey (who has every reason to be dead) and not bring back Annie.

Lara Flynn Boyle is at fault for not having Audrey as a genuine love interest. But you never know, maybe something will happen in the new season.

But Annie doesn't matter anymore, she achieved her purpose, which was to get Coop into the Black Lodge. Even if she survived and is ok, Coop would probably prefer to stay as far away from her as possible for her own safety.

>Coop would probably prefer to stay as far away from her as possible for her own safety.
But it's 25 years later, and he was possessed by Bob. Why would he have stayed away, in fact could he have even stayed away? I presume Coop will no longer be possessed, since it's been 25 years, so why would he avoid Annie now?

It doesn't matter if she achieved her 'purpose' - her character was central to Cooper's motivations.

well that would count for all the inhabitants of Twin Peaks but he's still inevitably gonna get close to them in s3. No reason not have Annie in the fray as well.

He can still return later right? Right?

Fuck you

>I presume Coop will no longer be possessed, since it's been 25 years
What do the 25 years have to do with anything? Where does this idea come from that he'll break free after 25 years? Just from Laura's "I'll see you" line? It doesn't seem to follow.

Well he said that he didn't want to do it because he's retired.

Some people think he is returning, they're just keeping it a secret. I hope the same is true with Heather Graham. Truman was looking for his jacket apparently, before he said he won't do it because he's retired - so here's hoping.

Or maybe he didn't want to do it because there's no money in it. Everyone's allegedly working for peanuts.

It's just pure speculation. For what other reason would Laura see him in 25 years though?

Some people also think the Coop in the real world is the doppelganger, so if the real Coop is still in the Red Room why would Laura not see him for 25 years? Surely she'll always see him?

>Or maybe he didn't want to do it because there's no money in it. Everyone's allegedly working for peanuts.

Yeah because he's getting so many high hitting roles right now anyway. Dude is stupid for passing this opportunity up.

I think you're overanalyzing it.
>Surely she'll always see him?
Why is that?

Well besides MacLachlan I presume. He never stopped being a diva even though he's had no roles for years now.

But he's retired, so he doesn't care about roles. What I'm saying is, maybe he didn't want to come out of retirement to work for free.

Yeah, well, there's no Twin Peaks without him.

Because they're both in the red room.

I'm just saying what other people have said, I've got no idea if the real Coop is still in the red room or not.

>Because they're both in the red room.
Yeah, but what's "the red room", really? How does it follow that they'll see each other at all? Do you think it's an actual -room- in the woods or something?

No - but why would Coop not see Laura for 25 years? Could he not choose to see her/did she not choose to see him? We already know Coop did see Laura again, because he's there to comfort her at the end of FWWM. But that was back in time, so maybe that doesn't count? But how would Coop be able to go back in time anyway? Time doesn't make sense in the red room, it just works for Lynch to do whatever he wants with the characters to make it surreal.

Why would Laura have any significance on Cooper's presence, if he was the one to greet her and even talked to her before she entered the red room? None of it makes sense. I'm not trying to suggest a definitive answer, I was just saying what other's have speculated.

Nah the red room is another dimension. The drapes and the corn and all that shit are just higher-dimensional objects being translated into the third dimension for humans to comprehend

I think the FWWM ending was actually the future, but anyway, doesn't really matter, since time is somewhat irrelevant there. Is it future, or is it past?

HAI GUIZE DID YOU MISS ME?

Why couldn't they have brought th FWWM Donna back? She was so hot, and didn't get on your nerves.

Yeah I don't get it either

Is he really? Wtf. When?

1996. Fell over/was hit to the ground, and died from internal bleeding.

This is worth a read, it's quite sad though
lynchnet.com/absent/nancepre.html

WEW
E
W