Why are France and Germany not a union state?

Why are France and Germany not a union state?
(and north Italy)

We literally had two world wars about this.

looks like my dick

We're not talking about micronations ITT

My dream is an Alpinian nation

Yes, your country is very very big

Fuck you

Why are China and Japan not a union state?

Fuck you
Chinese is subhuman

Corsica and Nice is our baguette

japan is a group of islands tho

They are in one Union. It may be a federalised state one day.

This would be quite nice, would make a much more convenient target for carpet bombing.

Why didn't the Franks conquer Brittany? Did they fear the Breton warrior?

Stop calling central Italy North Italy and stop putting all of Italy in your bullshit REEEEEEEEE

>why are these people that have completely different culture and language that spent the last ~800 years fighting each other not a union state
I thought Asians were supposed to be smart

El marchigiANO, señores

Zitto animale

I would join

It wasn't worth it

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians.

If only...

El mercante señores

they tried

I'll gladly give you Corsica for free. Enjoy them.

You mad, terrone?

Wew, why so hostile toward your Asian brothers?

oy vey

at first I thought "hm, that could actually be interesting", then I saw and thought maybe pic related really is on to something

When will Merkel be voted out?

>Radiohead e
dunno if its even possible. they didnt even have as much ppl posibbly. the brits once conquered France

Zitto animale

hahaha

bc the sons of Karl der Große were sperglords

Corsica yes I agree but not for Nice

Radiohead what?