Turkey shots down r*ssian jets and kills r*ssian ambassadors

>Turkey shots down r*ssian jets and kills r*ssian ambassadors
>In response r*ssia sells ita most advanced missile system at the moment to Turkey, so putin and r*ssian oligarchs could make more money

are r*ssian "'people"' the most cucked nation on earth? yes, we definitely are

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41237812

Other urls found in this thread:

newsland.com/user/4297769797/content/arabskie-smi-izrailskie-f-35-nezametno-i-beznakazanno-letaiut-nad-siriei/5980519
rt.com/news/400524-s400-russia-turkey-deal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>big black crap news

kys

> most advanced missile system
It's shit. It can't do anything against f-35 or against f15/f16 with counter-measurments.
Shitty soviet crap.
newsland.com/user/4297769797/content/arabskie-smi-izrailskie-f-35-nezametno-i-beznakazanno-letaiut-nad-siriei/5980519

rt.com/news/400524-s400-russia-turkey-deal/

its RUSSIA'S most advanced missile system, not the most advanced on earth

I hope turk trash get pulled into war against russia, so they use those missiles against russian planes kek

Everything r*ssian is shit. You are just retarded watnik.

dont worry f35 is shit too

>retarded watnik
don't use the words you don't know the meaning of. vatniks are pro-pootin (just like you) and i am not. also i never said it's a good missile system but the FACT is that it's still the best russia has lel. it says a lot about russian military (how shit it actually is)

lel it would be great, fuck russia and pootin. literally everyone including majority of russian citizens would benefit if russia collapses. i hope they won't force me to fight for this shithole though

I like Putin only because he treats r*ssians like you like shit you are.

BUKs can't be used to target Russian aircraft.
Which is why we're no longer using them

quit posting pictures of yourself, Nikita

During war with Georgia in 2008 Ukrainian buks shot down several most "advanced" russian planes.

pootin treats anyone but his oligarch friends and his chechen masters like shit, you including

But I'm oligarch.

Both the jet shooter and the ambassador killer were members of the Gülen sect, a Jew-created cabal whose leader is residing in the USA.

They wanted to torpedo Russian-Turkish relations and Russians didn't took the bait.

Turkey did it because the US refused to share air defence technologies with Turkey and because of the American support for Kurds.

no you are not. oligarchs can into english unlike you

If Poland wasn't the USrael's colony, we could buy stuff from Russia too. I bet that this S-400 is 5x cheaper than Patriot system and also much better.

>Both the jet shooter and the ambassador killer were members of the Gülen sect
bullshit. don't know about the ambassador killing but even the turkish government admitted that the jet was shit down by regular turkish army who have nothing to do with gulen

wh*Tes fear the black turk

>several
You lost a total of six aircraft, of which three were from friendly fire.

it doesn't really matter why the turks did it though

Can these things fire on Russian planes or can they not get a lock if they detect a Russian transponder?

Ivan, you have to go back

Why do you think the Turks went with the S-400? Because Americans wouldn't sell Patriots to them as they don't trust them.

After the failed coup it was revealed that the jet shooter was a Gülen member.

The gülen sect is very powerful in the Turkish military and secret police.

Poland doesn't buy Russian equipment because they historically don't like Russians (long before the U.S.) and from the Warsaw pact they are familiar with Russia equipment.

>After the failed coup it was revealed
yeah they suddenly "'revealed"' it, just after the coup. like before they didn't know he was a member of that sect but immediately after that coup they somehow "'revealed"' it.
also do you even have a source for that?

>Because Americans wouldn't sell Patriots to them as they don't trust them.

Because they didn't want to transfer technologies to Turks in offset. They wanted to sell them this crap of course, but without technology transfer.

We probably won't buy Patriot system from the USA either, because they refused to share with us 4 out of 12 technologies that we demanded: we wanted technology of dual-pulse solid rocket motors of PAC3-MSE interceptors and technology of seek-heads so we could construct and produce our own air defence sytems on the basis of it. Murricans refused, so looks like we won't have deal with them.

>Turks fuck and impregnate millions of Russian women every year
>Turks beat and kill Russian men every year
>Turks shot down dozens of Russian aircraft every year
>Putin bows down to Sultan Erdogan

BIG

Erdogan is literally Putins puppet now though

Hmmm that's convenient isn't it?
>lol guys dw he was one of the bad people all along

бaмп