On this day in 1853 French-British-Ottoman coalition defended turkish balkans from R*ssia

On this day in 1853 French-British-Ottoman coalition defended turkish balkans from R*ssia
Thanks first triple entente!

got to keep all the other countries weak somehow

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre. C'est de la folie

u better shut the fuck up you frog piece of shit

The French did us a favour when they killed that hippie and blew up his gay boat

no you
good posts

BEADY

As a Turk and muslim, I want to thank our French and British applies from defending Istanbul from Orthodox brutes

my greatest ambition in life is to wipe the fr*nch race from the face of the earth

It took the entire world to take down France, what makes you think one dumb frogposter could do better

>unironically celebrating the fact that his country is a r*public
the absolute state of france

I wish nz was a republic

The royal family is a joke and should be kept in a zoo for tourists

Thanks first triple entente!

do it again Bomber Chirac

Do it again bomber chirac

DO
IT
AGAIN
BOMBER CHIRAC

I don't like anything about this thread

DO IT AGAIN

Reminder that 2,000 Croatian volunteers fought on the Russian side

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians.

>Palestinians side with Russia during the Ottoman wars
>Palestinians side with Nazi Germany during the World War

We really suck at picking the right side

didn't read wh*Tey

Thank you Croatia you are my GREATEST ally