John Wick Chapter 2

What was your favorite scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When he switched to the shotgun. Also any Ian McShane scene, my god what a wonderful voice.

When John Wick dies but a strange doctor from the world of the underground resurrects him so they can make chapter 3 cuz they already said this was gonna be a trilogy

torrent when?

How about you stop being poor and go see it in the theater?

the whole opening. especially when that giant russian dude is walking toward Wick but he just shoots both of the dudes knee caps.

I don't want to go alone, but I don't have friends. wat do?

I liked how they showed all those tatted up slags working the accounts payable office using the old technology like the switchboard and the pneumatic tubes.

Let's go together. Where're you from?

Catacombs shoot out or the montage of people trying to assassinate John Wick

That one when the first one was better.

Every scene he fought common.

So many glorious judo throws

a shithole in the middle of Russia :(

>That casual shootout in the subway with Common

He really made up for his throwaway role in SS, I know most people don't like him but he was cool in this.

He's clearly a must for chapter 3.

Taking potshots at each other in the subway

>FTT FTT

>FTT FTT

>FTT FTT

>FTT FTT

It was so stupid I couldn't help but smile.

Yeah when he was killing thugs with a Benelli was one of the true highlights of the movie
>Chambering a round to contact blast the guy in the chest

Also

>runs out of ammo as two guys round the corner
>quick draws sidearm and ends them Vincent style

His P30s from the first movie were cooler than the meme Glocks he uses in this one

When he shot the bad guys. Hella fucking epic

>Liking things is for dumb people

John running out of bullets, throwing his pistol in the goon's face from across the room, then catching the goon's gun and killing two more guys, all in one fluid motion. It was electrifying.

Come to Holland, comrade, and we go together.

I just checked and you're right, something about the muzzle is very aesthetically pleasing and not unlike Robocop's sidearm.

But hey, if it works, it works.

>John running out of bullets, throwing his pistol in the goon's face from across the room
I forgot about that part. That was great.

The rave stuff in rome

>the guy pinned to the ground with the shotgun as he reloads it

"SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS? Goddamn! We goin' to Applebees after this!"

Where he was fighting the other assassins after the hit. Sumo etc.

Was the intro chase fucking deafening for anyone else in their theater?

I think our projectionist corrected the issue afterwards but holy fucking shit if it continued being that loud I honestly might have refunded.

That's one thing I liked, him being forced to pick up other guns, always drove me crazy in other movies where'd they'd just leave weapons behind but I had learned since that doing that is a liability so you don't know how a person may have altered it.

In this case, John has no fucking choice, he has to move from kill to kill scrounging weapons and ammo as he he chases his target.

Really cool.

Instead of breaking continental rules and killing the italian guy, why didnt John just keep walking in and saying "Italian Guy, I've come to bargain." Eventually Italian Guy would have gotten frustrated and left the grounds and John could have killed him.

>but I had learned since that doing that is a liability so you don't know how a person may have altered it.
Huh?

Between that and the pencil kills, I like that they went out of the way to show John's resourcefulness. Even after you see him prepping like crazy, shit still goes sideways and he's forced to improvise.

Yes. The first instant you hear the Chevelle roar was eardrum-shattering.
I heard the same thing from others who went to different screenings, I think that part was just excessively loud.

you have woman ears

Because that isn't John's style, man. Also, Italian guy wasn't officially a member of the Continental so John didn't have the same respect for him as he did for Cassian.

>Also, Italian guy wasn't officially a member of the Continental
What? Yes he was.

Shotgun in the catacombs was the best action scene i have seen in a long time.

the subway fight with common

>tfw just finished watching dr.strange 10min ago

D'Antonio was part of the Continental. Otherwise they wouldn't have let him in.

Fishburne's delivery of that line was perfect.

I gotta say, the Hobo Assassins Guild is pretty fucking gnarly

>that double headshot

So much bait. It's actually pretty impressive.

>My gf hated this movie and you know what I kind of agree with her.

Do you ever get sad when you see your testicles dangling from her rear view mirror?

>the italian guy, who LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

Forcing a guy to kill someone he doesn't want to, only to set him up and send every assassin in NYC after him isn't wrong? Either you didn't actually watch this or you're legit retarded.

Only one thing bothered me about the movie - why the fuck are half the NY people assassins and always chilling in the street like they got nothing better to do?

End credits.

/thread

the scent where he pwns all the bad guys all epic and fast like xD what a badass movie

To be fair at least Violin chick was a street performer when she wasn't missing headshots yeah I know center of mass, still

It's the universe this movie takes place in. It's fictitious, not based on real life. If you haven't figured this out. Hence no cops investigating shootings, etc. God damn.

You were the smart kid in class huh?

I love how the cop that talks with him after the fire was like "oh boy, here we go.."

>why the fuck are half the NY people assassins

NYC is home to almost 10 million people. The crowd scene at the end is 50 people, tops.

>always chilling in the street like they got nothing better to do

Because like most people with jobs, they have downtime as well. Besides, if someone offered you a $7 million paycheck on your day off, you'd probably go to work, too.

This was always my one issue with The Raid. Rama drops weapons after he uses them and doesn't pick up anything else.

Make shit movie for the sole purpose of making part 3 which is already in production.
Why they do dis?

>Make shit movie
dude...

This movie wasn't shit though.

I didn't like it nearly as much as 1, but to call it shit is retarded. It was still very fun.

>stuntman/director and veteran action movie star enjoy making action movies

WHAT ARE THE ODDS

>literally almost all of NY is filled with assassin's
>le underground assassin cult

I liked it when he was simply an ex-hitman for hire who worked independently

>anyone can be an assassin

its like a part time job kek

you cant handle the kino. kys

>the leg lock reload in the underground tunnels in rome
>the FUCKING BLINDFIRE HEADSHOT with the fucking shotgun
>the pot shot scene in the subway with Cassine
>HEY, MAN, YOU GOT A QUARTER
>yeah john just walk awa.........................

10/10 FUCKING SEQUEL!
Seeing john wick 2 be so damn good makes me really hate that Dredd will never get a sequel cause i feel like Dredd would make me fell just as, if not better than John Wick 2 did.

Cant believe John pulled that shit by killing the italian guy on continetal grounds.

Its obvious there wont be a 3rd film cause regardless of how strong John is, he has literally nothing to fight with now and i feel thats what the directors wanted to imply.

I also couldn't help,but notice that John wick takes place in a world where Contract killing is an everyday occurrence.
You got a man walking around covered in blood and has a gun in his hand,but nobody bats an eyelid.
Apparently, in order to make money of killing someone you simply need to download an app to your phone to receive kill request

>who worked independently

The Continental, as well as Russians and Italians would disagree with that statement.

Is the doggo going to die?

is this bait oor?

Did they mention him being part of an organization in the first one?

I always got the feeling the Continental was a place for independent hitmen around the world to stay while doing a job

In a press junket, the director said no because "We already did that, the box is checked and it wouldn't be right to do it again."

Hope doggo gets more roles. His performance was great.

Probably my only issue with this one was the over-use of the "arm bar on one guy while he kills everyone else, then kills the original guy". He did it a few times in the first one and it was incredible, then he did it at least 7 or 8 times in this one. I still love it but it was overdone a tad.

The judo throw was over done desu

pls no

In the first one, the Russian boss repeatedly brings up the fact that John was working for him, hence the "impossible task" that John succeeded in pulling off, which is how he initially got out of the business.

It's just his style and he keeps doing it because it keeps working.

Probably not, in the 3rd John will die finally giving him a name

>John still so afraid of attachments that he won't even name it

He was a really good. I liked at the end when John is running awayand the dog runs along at the same speed right at his side.

Doggos should be on imdb.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

Well yeah, Vigo acknowledges that he was their top assassin.

Vigo's brother in this one is definitely going to help John in 3. There was no reason for that scene, especially the peace talk. Yeah, he got his car, but the talk wasn't necessary and he barely killed anyone in that scene.

Speaking of the fabled impossible task, I love how Wick dismissed murdering his sister by saying it was impossible, literally couldn't be done.
And then he basically just walked right in with minimal effort.

Th-There are only going to be 3 movies?

>Its obvious there wont be a 3rd film cause regardless of how strong John is, he has literally nothing to fight with now and i feel thats what the directors wanted to imply.

Except, you know, the massive underground network of assassins who work for the Bowery King, not to mention that he spared Cassian, which will probably pay off down the line.

BAIT?!

I just saw the movie you fucking moron!
Have you?

Funny how no one ever shoots him in the head(bitch with the violin had a clean headshot) at opportune moments.

Its JOHN FUCKING WICK so you know he has on body armor

I loved Lance Reddick and doggo together, that was cute
>He was a good dog. I have enjoyed his companionship.

>but the talk wasn't necessary and he barely killed anyone in that scene.

He killed like 20 of his guys

>not cape shit
>not based off a book
>triggers SJWs

I love the John Wick franchise. Such a refreshing feeling

Do you really want to drag it out beyond a third? What does your heart tell you?

>Apparently, in order to make money of killing someone you simply need to download an app to your phone to receive kill request

I thought it was pretty clear that the cell they received the contract on was provided, not that it was a phone app. They all had the same old model phone instead of different phones/smartphones.

beat them up badly, but he only shot one of them. most would live

N-No but I really like the series

Pretty much. They even show the call center dialing out specific numbers for the kill order.

Laurence Fishburne's character said something along this line:

"Me and you have met a long time ago."

>Hear some people in the crow cracking up
>Confused as shit as to why they're laughing at this line
>A minute later, it dawned on me that this was a Matrix reference
>I chuckled a moment after realizing it and people around me thinks I'm retarded

Yeah I saw the film, just the way you wrote that sounded like you were making fun of the film, by making it's fans seem like empty headed morons.

>dem nokias

like a blast from the past, shit's reliable

John Wick 3
John requests the help of Zion to ward off the mechanical assasin

Really user.

REALLY.

months ago we knew about the casting and it's in the theater that you finally had this revelation and you still needed help.