Let's make a live action version of Ghost in the Shell but we'll add a cliched revenge plot and insert random callbacks...

>Let's make a live action version of Ghost in the Shell but we'll add a cliched revenge plot and insert random callbacks to the original anime
Genius

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpWdFykMVBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>let's make the badass major into a pudgy jewgirl

Nobody working on this movie cares about the source material. It's just another ScarJo action vehicle after the immense success of Lucy.

Asian guy here

While I don't care about Major being white, I do care about the fact that Scarjo clearly did not get in shape for this movie and will be playing a rather flabby robot

Should have got Emily Blunt desu

>Kusanagi crisis is not that she does not feel her identity and memories as her own, since her concience is stored in sillicon but that she is a 100% robo-bitch who needs no man.

who cares about some retarded anime. literally nobody who was involved in making that movie give a fuck about the retarded weeb posters in here. besides that you will watch this shit anyways so stfu

wew

>watch
No
>torrent
Yes

>Budget $40 million
>Box office $463.4 million
Jesus. Kino is dead.

this
why is she so fucking fat? wtf?

This movie is going to be great

>Muh Cyberbrain amnesia

I don't quite see the point of this. A live action ghost in the shell with american lead actors is pretty much the same thing as trying to built a house but using wooden blocks as bricks. Doesn't quite have the same results

It's a ripoff adaptation or a ripoff of the original.
If Kuze turns out to be Major's "brother" I'll laugh my ass off.

Name one Japanese live action anime adaptation that is not utter shit.

>random callbacks to the original anime
And making it so much worse in the process.

Sad thing is normalfags won't be able to tell how inferior it is.

Then:
youtube.com/watch?v=FpWdFykMVBk

Now:
>you stole muh humanity

I'd bet money on them not even bothering with the question of whether a machine can achieve consciousness and instead going for bland action sci fi revenge story instead.

First Civil War, now this. Is Scarlett Johansson behind all the bad CGI recently?

Stargazing Dog

I fucking hate weebs

That is the thing though,for them it does not matter.

james cameron reported using leslie jones as gally in his battle angel movie

lol no

There is fit and there is body builder fit, this isn;t the 80's where some guy who spends all day in the gym can play a cop or soldier who has a day job

>WAHHH it's not like my Japanese animes!

>the masterpiece well known for its amazing writing is being dishonored!

Kek, you fat weebs will always be a source of entertainment

name? more?

Gally is already cast and is a cute latina thanks Robert Rodriguez

Anyone else really bothered by the fact that the Major appears to have a fully human brain? The cyberisation that Motoko went under was one of the most intensive for anyone in Section 9. Only around 20% of the brain's tissue is left intact which was enough to, supposedly, retain their ghost. It's basically the reason she was questioning whether she still had a ghost or was even human in the anime.

Here it's just robot body, human brain.

what a weak fucking excuse. it doesnt take that much time to get in decent shape to play an action role in a movie. get out of the house user, fuck.

oni is goat vidyakino

song naeun

To think, in another timeline that got a sequel and Halo flopped.

Post shit that could actually have a good adaption.
Helps that this is essentially a buddycop story to begin with

Decent shape is not the same as someone who lives a breaths the gym. Someone in law or military would be doing more cardio than living in the gym trying to bulk up for competition which is what and look like

Only if Shane Black writes and directs.

>and will be playing a rather flabby robot

Pretty sure her body is CGI'd into shape, though.

Bullshit. Lucy and Under the Skin were test movies for her to find out if she could pull Motoko.

Lucy - normal woman turns into a superintelligent (computer-like) killing machine (Motoko being litterally a killing machine)

Under the Skin - Scar Jo walks around naked (Motoko being basically naked most of the time)

qt