145cm

>145cm
>roughly 40kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

same 2bh

midget fucker

does it have a penis?

pedos

megumin is for ___

>168cm
>148kg
Imagine how fun it would be if she sit on my face

sex

violent rape and beatings

brazilian dick

Lewd
Loving!

It would be veri gud

cuddling and kissing.

Come manhandle me please.

>Come manhandle me please.
I will when I am at Finland, my studies there don't start until january.

posting in epic thread

not lewd.

High impact sexual violence

its a closeted desire to fuck children user, stop it

Kj

Megumeme is shit tho

Yeah, she is just yet another fake loli for normalfags to lust after without having to admit they are pedos

>14 years old
>fake loli
Really makes me think.

she will never strangle me with her ticc legs

Puberty => not a loli

>went from thinly veiled pedo into openly pedo
downward spiral thread with extreme angular velocity, as expected from finnish OP

>14m
>blonde hair

i think child look better senpai

you have to go back

Facebook is that way fags

Not a loli.

Idiot

>this is what ironic weebs actually think

t. Ironic weeb

>no female titan ass to sit on my face

Megumin is referred to as a loli several times in the original version of the novel. The fans(Japanese) also consider her a loli. Why is there a discrepancy between what seems to be the general idea of what makes a loli in Japan, and your definition of the term? That's because you're ironic weeb trash, faggot. Lurk a few more years before posting about fictional pedophilia again.

>Megumin is referred to as a loli several times in the original version of the novel. The fans(Japanese) also consider her a loli
[citation needed]

1. Read the novel(even an ironic weeb like you should at least be able to find the word ロリ in there)
2. Browse pixiv and read the tags

That's not providing proof, monsieur Weaboo ironique

haha you sound butt devastated

Dumb animeposter

>めぐみん: 5356 results
>めぐみん+ ロリ: 83 results
Really made me think

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>says pixiv tags prove that megumin is considered a loli by most fans
>they actually prove the opposite
>U MAD U MAD U MAD
Enjoy your fake loli, ironic weeb

You actually proved my point right though? Pixiv artists generally don't bother using this tag on established characters. 83 results is more than enough to prove you wrong.
Besides, you still haven't read the novel. Her introduction scene has the narrator describe her as a loli as soon as she first appears, because it somewhat defines her character.

>out of the 185 Megumin doujins on ex 147 are tagged lolicon
Really makes me think.
>b-but ex doesn't count but pixiv counts!!

>Pixiv artists generally don't bother using this tag on established characters
Pulling shit out of your ass: the post

>a site where maybe 10% of the actual doujin production is uploaded is a reliable source
Uh uh

What can I say? Thank you for showing where you stand on the body of knowledge when it comes to pixiv tagging habits. But even if you were right and I did pull that out of my ass, why don't you try explaining why 83 artists tagged their Megumin gallery as "loli" when she's anything but a loli according to your definition?

its amazing when you thought a thread cant be anymore worse but anime shits somehow managed to make it even more infernal

Seething

But what does that have to do with the relative amount of tagged galleries?

mating press