Lemme get on that Colbert anti-Trump gig

>Lemme get on that Colbert anti-Trump gig
Unfollowed and DROPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI
youtube.com/watch?v=lYpaPcZ0zZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weak, but could be cuntier.

I'm sure he'll lie awake at night thinking about the one dumb trump faggot who's crying on Sup Forums

>everyone who cracks a joke about the God Emperor is a dirty leftist subversive commie

hmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

>BEHIND THOSE WHO INSULT TRUMPHAMMED!!!!
Alt-cucks on suicide watch

such witty humor

Trump jokes will literally never ever get old

wait is black history month already?

Their penises really are that small.

They are still writing as if it were the Bush years. Very sad. Many such cases!

What's so great about black people?

Every time I turn around something else is being done in their honor, they must be fantastic

Why do you nerds get so triggered?

>call him a racist
>thinks this wins the argument

s m h

I'm not OP but I have noticed Conan making a lot more jokes about Trump that are trying to criticize him rather than be jokes lately, but that could be because Trump is actually the president now rather than Conan helping with the goofy liberal bias. Gotta get the views somehow, I guess.

They have nothing else to do. They can't defend Trump's stupidity anymore, so they have to resort to calling everyone mean and fake news.

>If Trump doesn't bend over backwards for every minority and sucks of every black person in the country personally, he clearly must be a racist

>Gotta get the views somehow, I guess.

>Being this obsessed with sucking black dick

Why are you still here when you said you would leave?

Stop hating people who have different political opinions to you. Its pathetic

I guess it gives Conan a chance to dust off those Bump jokes and add a funny YUGE accent to keep them relevant

>everyone mean and fake news

So the Left's strategy then

should have called him a cuck, that's how you win arguments

cuck

>they will still be this mad in the year 2024

I mean, can the intensity of this asshurt really be sustained? I feel like bitching about Obama petered out after about two years and by the end of the Bush administration people forgot Bush even existed

Is that even a joke? What a sad attempt.

>Thinking Trump will last until 2024

Muh fuggin sides

why even post a joke that weak

See? Absolutely not rebuttal at all.

This reminds me of how I hate reddit's weird filtering system designed to crush any dissenting opinion

Depends on whether the US goes to war or not

>thinking Trump won't be crowned Emperor before 2024

Why do Trumpies get so ass blasted when anyone makes a joke about their leader even slightly?

Why can't they hack the bants?

Trump will get to 2024 and be replaced by a moderate Democrat if they reform themselves and jettison the SJW shit or we'll get someone like Paul Ryan being the Bush Snr to Trump's Reagan

It's just fucking annoying because Conan is one of those people who would never dare make fun of Obama.

>fuck you
>No, fuck you
>lol u mad sorry faggot can't handle the bantz? small penor smdh

Not that guy, but who's going to get rid of him? The Left are already cracking up.

The Repubs control every important committee. They won't impeach him because he'll rubber stamp everything they want.

Never bite the hand that feeds you :^)

Might aswell be, they're doing their bidding.

Keith X Muhammad Ellison being the frontrunner for DNC chair doesn't bode well.

What bodes even worse is he's already been attacked by a white woman from Iowa for "not doing enough to shut white people down"

Uhh, excuse me sweetie, stop appropriating alt-right memes, kay?

Nothing Obama did was nearly on par with Trumps parade of memes, user. Before 2018 ends, there will be comedy TV programs of just Trump soundbites and tweets. You don't even need a comedian.

How disconnected from reality are you Trumptards really?

youtube.com/watch?v=lYpaPcZ0zZo

Yeah. What kind of a person would do that, anyway?

I like Trump and i find that joke actually hilarious. Most leftist jokes fall flat on their face, but you shouldn't be so sour when they do an actual good one. It's a rare ocurrence.

>Nothing Obama did was nearly on par with Trumps parade of memes, user

Are you one of those "educated" liberals I keep hearing about?

I can think of at least 3 prominent democrats who are positioning themselves to run in 2020 on a populist platform. If democrats stop anti-gun rhetoric they could easily get moderate republicans.

Once shit really starts falling apart (economy, national security, health care etc.) because of neglect or incompetence you'll start to see the real backlash.

Trump's only hope is maintaining a cargo cult, but it's already starting to fall apart.

Not a "Trumper" but this shit is constant and in your face. You can only say "cheeto" or "Drumpf" so much before you become an obnoxious tool.

I bet you're gonna say one of them is Liz Warren lol.

It's funny their candidate won they election and holds so much power yet they still feel threatened. They are like little babies.

Not happening. Hillary Clinton is running again in 2020.

Is everyone going to be using Trump as their main source of material for the next 8 years to further their careers?

Ah yes, le antifa is fascists. You manlet nerds are fucking hilarious.

Yeah, it's gonna be the Bush years but worse because of social media.

eh, just comes off as kind of lazy

He's pretty much easy to make fun of. When you have that colossal moron as president, the best you can do is at least laugh about it.

>I can think of at least 3 prominent democrats who are positioning themselves to run in 2020 on a populist platform. If democrats stop anti-gun rhetoric they could easily get moderate republicans.
I agree with your sentiment but the question becomes how do they get rid of "WHITEY GET OUT REEEEE"

Black Lives Matter is pushing actual fucking Yakubite shit now.

>Manlet
Is that a projection or something?

>behave like brownshirts
>not fascists

hurr