Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfaow4Ydzno
youtube.com/watch?v=vzrDpj6M1ig
youtube.com/watch?v=koBOaX4-XZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AJ really went to far

the movie was so boring even the main character wanted to escape

kek

>I'd rather shoot myself in the fucking head than have my daughters buried in the same graveyard as a fucking nigger

was this really necessary?

Luckily you still have video games waiting for you :^)

Honestly the best film of Oscar 2017

Honestly hope that atleast Casey Affleck wins Best Actor

He's rather blow the hair off of his own skull than comb it.

Didn't you hear he assaults women just like Trump?

he's either a fucking idiot, who doesn't know about gun trigger trigger lock ( I don't know its name)

or just being a drama queen "LOOK IMA KILL MYSELF STOP ME"

does he grab em by the pussy?

>awwww hunky hunk man has a problem

Probably, what a fascist and a racist too

>handsome people aren't allowed to be depressed when they're children burn to death in a fire

lol for real

>ywn be 16 and have 2 gfs

>Amanda White, sued Affleck for $2 million. She detailed numerous "uninvited and unwelcome sexual advances" in the workplace, alleging that Affleck had allowed Spacehog guitarist Antony Langdon to expose himself in her presence, spoke "inappropriately" about her advancing age and fertility, discussed his "sexual exploits", referred to women as "cows", invaded her "personal space" by locking her out of her hotel room while entertaining another woman

Kino

spread my oc guys

I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS

>implying

The movie was entertaining as fuck. Very involving.

When no Ben/DCEU shoop yet?

His character is a european, it's not like he knows how to use a gun

>Please

youtube.com/watch?v=gfaow4Ydzno

K I N O
I
N
O

man fuck that cunt

what

>tfw she wins the oscar and he doesn't

neither of them are going to win

Does this movie have an uplifting end or is it just depression all the way through

Lonergan doesn't really make depressing movies

it's very sad but not completely devoid of hope

He ends up being just fine with burning his kids alive and his wife leaving him and starting a family with another man

that had nothing to do with it. The gun wasn't cocked and loaded. He can pull the trigger all he wants but no bullet is in the chamber and there wouldn't be one until he racks the slide back, which he was trying to do when they grabbed him. Also, it's a glock. You're talking about the safety, and glocks don't have safeties.

Not sure about cops, I doubt they walk around with a loaded weapon, but most people who carry tend to carry a gun cocked and loaded with the safety on.

Try watching the movie, retard.

It's funny as fuck. I was expecting a depressing movie but it was very lighthearted.

Maybe one where pepe is one or all of the cops not letting him do it while wojak begs.

I literally got chewed out in the last thread for asking about this when I didn't think the safety was on

nothing happens in this boring fuck of a movie, the closest thing i'd compare it with would have to be boyhood

i'm not saying every movie needs a traditional story structure, but things need to take place that carry our characters from point A to point B, things that are entertaining or at least engaging.

Me in the green sweater

All the pleb contained in this post

my god

>when I didn't think the safety was on
Sup Forums is full of autistic people who expect everyone to know how a glock functions. The fact that you mentioned a safety when talking about glocks easily triggers low level autismos.

>I can't fight it

This tbqh. I really wanted to like this movie, the first half was great, but his nephew really fucking pissed me off and the story went nowhere.

Yeah, it was basically a very well balanced comedy with a very uplifting and profound ending. The part where he gets his family back and everything works out just fine was my favorite part.

if anything this movie serves as a filter to expose plebs

Do you even know what slice of life means, you fucking retard? It's all about the journey and discovering these characters.

t. Pleb

This comment motivated me to donate 10 dollars to the Autism Research Foundation

I don't know anything about handguns or any other type of guns

I just wanted to know what he was trying to do with the gun directly after it didn't fire and a bunch of people called me a pleb for not knowing he was trying to turn the safety off

Don't worry, Guardians 2 is out soon so you'll be able to enjoy that (:

Literally the only good scene in the entire 2 hours and 17 minutes of this snoozefest.

He was trying to chamber a round you dip.

watched this with my mom, after it she asked if I was depressed since I was so similar to the main character

why wasn't nic cage considered for the part of lee?

youtube.com/watch?v=vzrDpj6M1ig

dat new thor movie tho!!!!!!

Is that Forsen or Stan Wawrinka? I can't tell.

what did you say to her?

>for not knowing he was trying to turn the safety off
because he wasn't trying to do that as that weapon has none. He was pulling the slide back (the top of the gun) to chamber a round.

>lol this is a total plothole

He was in fucking shock and had just burned his house and his 3 children to ashes

I can't fight it

I said "Mamma, I don't wanna die but if I'm not back again this time tomorrow...carry on. Carry on as if nothing really matters".

Fucking loved this movie

It's Casey Affleck.

thank you

He said "I can't beat it" dammit.

youtube.com/watch?v=koBOaX4-XZA

>There's nothing there

Is Lee /ourguy/?

Best portrayal of a broken man in the history of cinema?

I love how Sup Forums thinks they can relate to Lee.

Don't you have a rape charge hearing to be at Casey?

Everybody is Lee

I was never charged

I don't think it's necessary to have killed your three daughters by accident to be able to empathize and relate with lee.

Everleebody?

you're absolutely correct ignore the autist tryhards
>if you don't like casey chewing scenery you should stick to capeshit

I'm sure you'll recieve the money you titty sucking anime

>the look on his father at the end

kek saved

"Time is a flat circle "

it wasn't three girls, he had an heir and two spares

modest kek

I can relate to almost anyone on some level because I don't have autism.

Is this going to be the Oscar roll? I can only think of this scene for him since the one with Michelle Williams will be her's.

Who is this guy obsessed with rape in every thread?

I would say him and Randi's final convo would be it.

>implying this will dent him at all

It's too small, it's not Nate Parker level. He has so much momentum that it did next to nothing.

For both of them? I see them using it for her.

learn to crop next time nigga

if you actually read the unproven allegations they're fucking retarded and no way equivocal to a violent sexual assault

she only has 3 scenes with dialogue

>Yeah, but I'm looking for one with an extra room

what for?

I'm surprised both her and Hedges were nominated to be honest. Yeah, they were both good, but nothing amazing, it was Casey's film.

For all my shit.

>......PLEASE......
>audience claps

but I do, how can I not?

Certainly up there