Repeat after me. Lord of the Rings is overrated

Repeat after me. Lord of the Rings is overrated.

Is this shit real

overrated? Does anybody rate it more than mediocre over expensive movie?

Not enough tax policy

looks like a screenshot from game of thrones. game of thrones looks like trash ever since they introduced all these futuristic massive cities and pyramids.

go to bed George

People here suck it off daily.

This. It's just fun to meme

I think that the goofy things like surfing on a shield kinda ruins the experience.

Its popular so it cant be good /tv

why does this matter though? how does it affect the movie outside of this one shot?

WRONG

i loved that he surfed on the shield. suck my dick. i wish legolas would suck my dick. i don't have a dick.

Dude Aragorn taxes lmao

The shot accompanies the discussion the discussion has nothing to specifically do with the shot. Fellowship is great the other two are meh.

TTT is the best of the 3

I mean it is, but not for small reasons like that

I don't understand what I'm looking at or why I should care. Is it that they used actual midgets to stand in during this scene and that they look nothing like the original actors? I don't get it.

I don't understand why body doubles are supposed to make me hate a film franchise that I already consider to be pretty mediocre.

wow it only too you 14 years to notice this minor flaw. Great post OP, you have officially invalidated this modern classic.

I can respect it but I disagree. But depending on mood I have felt that way before.

Are you all fresh off the boat? The pic is essentially bait

I realize that and I've seen it countless times but I still don't understand what I'm looking at. I just see what looks like some midgets with giant, round heads standing in for the actors.

yeah basically. they're the size doubles wearing character masks.

This is reddit, this is memes.

No, the OP is specifically implying that because of this shot (and presumably other shots like it) that the movie is actually shit and that people somehow failed to notice the same way most people won't have noticed those dwarfs in the background.