Does he even have a Goal/Endgame

Does he even have a Goal/Endgame

What kept motivating him to kill even after he advenged his mother

Other urls found in this thread:

1428elm.com/2016/01/23/should-michael-myers-vs-pinhead-have-been-made/
bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3413799/doug-bradley-talks-pinhead-vs-michael-myers-film-almost/
cosmicbooknews.com/content/hellraiser-vs-halloween-pinhead-michael-myers
dreadcentral.com/news/199279/doug-bradley-reveals-fate-pinhead-vs-michael-myers/
slashfilm.com/freddy-vs-jason-vs-ash-movie/
screenrant.com/bruce-campbell-ash-freddy-jason-crossover/
comicbook.com/blog/2013/10/21/bruce-campbell-on-why-freddy-vs-jason-vs-ash-didnt-happen/
lairofhorror.tripod.com/voorheeslair/alternatefvsj.html
weminoredinfilm.com/2014/05/30/13-things-you-may-not-know-about-freddy-vs-jason/
bloody-disgusting.com/editorials/3390499/real-story-behind-freddy-vs-jason/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The seem thing that keeps us all coming back to Sup Forums. Boredom.

>normies having fun and doing sex
>silent ree

As long as teenage libido exists, so will he.

Man I wish they'd embrace the cheese and ultimately make him the main character and throw him into all kinds of weird movies, Jason versus Mars, Jason at the Centre of the Earth, Jason and the Dragon's hoard.

His end game is to make more money.

He's obviously autistic.

Holy fuck, is Vorhees /ourguy/

>7 feet tall
>built like a house

Honestly, with the right direction and coaching he could have had a Forrest Gump kind of life

>Jason versus Mars
They already had Jason in Space.

He was only a little kid when everyone thought he died.

Wait did he actually die as a child, or is that just what everyone thought

I think its part "stay out of my swamp" and part revenge.

Yeah, he killed the woman who killed his mother, but his mother was killing horny teenagers completely unrelated to her son as a way of getting revenge towards the way of life and lack of values that caused Jason's "death."

Jason is just following in her footsteps. By the time he gets to Jason X he's just kind of used to killing.

Also, its a shitty slasher series so logic/motivations are secondary.

Yeah but I want Jason tearing aliens apart and feeding them their own pseudopods

Honestly, I'm surprised they're aren't more crossovers. Freddy v. Jason was awesome. Why not "Jason: Zombies" or whatever, were Jason walks around the zombie apocalypse looking for victims.

Everyone thought he did. He's very human and does technically die in Part 4. He was gone, dead, buried, and decomposed.

>Does he even have a Goal/Endgame

to ripoff Halloween and make a bunch of money

That's an idea I had actually, just needs refining

I want to see a Friday the 13th movie set in the winter.

>Imagine the stakes being heightened by Campers always leaving tracks in the snow Jason can follow.

>Imagine those aesthetic Jason kills in the snow.

Pretty sure the new one was supposed to do just that, but it got cancelled a few days ago.

Everyone thought he died, but he actually lived to grow up into an adult

He was struck with multiple fatal blows in 2 and 3, but managed to survive. He died for reals in part 4, but then was resurrected in part 6 by a bolt of lightning and became SUPERHUMAN/FORCE OF NATURE

honestly....what the fuck is Jason? a zombie?? a mutant? some kinda demon? just some mentally challenged man child?
Why was his mother so upset that he died in the first one when he was alive and well living in the forest?

>Jason goes to Hell

>honestly....what the fuck is Jason? a zombie??
Yes, from 6 up
>some kinda demon?
Maybe in Jason Goes to Hell
>just some mentally challenged man child?
Yes in 2 to 4
>Why was his mother so upset that he died in the first one when he was alive and well living in the forest?
She didn't know.

>mrn

see
he disappeared for some reason, and kept his distance from society, and lived life as a hermit. But he got word that his mother died, he killed the chick from the 1st flick. Then he returned to Crystal Lake, killing anyone who came unto the property.

Those are some nice tits on the ghost

Sadako

I've never visited tumblr in my life, but I enjoy my cringey horror ships

>Does he even have a Goal/Endgame

There is no real story
Unlike the GOAT of horror movie franchises, pic related

The only good tiny monsters series Full Moon has made is the Demonic Toys series.

>Gingerdead Man is a close second

>What kept motivating him to kill even after he advenged his mother
the kids keep sinning

I like how he's the de facto protagonist in this just because Freddy Kruger is that much of an asshole

Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys was meh

Tip top kek.

*Most* if not all of the Jason Vorhees movies seem to predicate on him being "provoked" like if everyone just left Camp Crystal Lake the fuck alone he would never kill anyone again

Jason Takes Manhattan, Jason Goes to Hell, Jason X and Freddy vs. Jason ALL revolve around him being unwillingly removed from his home. The world won't allow him to rest in peace.

>ywn have samara loli tending to your wounds

According to Jason Goes to Hell..
>Jason has died 8 times
>Worm!Jason can possess the bodies of other humans, but they rot, and grow weak
>Duke says that Jason has possessed bodies in the past
>Jason can only be properly "reborn" by worming his way into a Voorhees, which just brings back his undead muscle body -- mask and all
I guess Jason had a constant stream of Voorhees to reacquire his muscle-body, because he can't properly take over any other humans.

I remember watching that movie's premier on the Sci-Fi Channel in like 2004.
I remember thinking: "this movie is retarded."

>There is no real story
>Unlike the GOAT of horror movie franchises, pic related

What wut?
You mean "oh, the puppet master that's the villain of the first two movies was actually a good guy all along in the next six films"?

The canon seems to change as it goes along because I am aware of the sack headed redneck/struck by lightning early movies but I'm also pretty sure by the newest installments he really did die as a child and the massive "Jason Voorhees" monster is a (very solid) illusion that the ghostly child manifests to protect itself

>and the massive "Jason Voorhees" monster is a (very solid) illusion that the ghostly child manifests to protect itself

I ain't down with that, if I somehow kill Jason I want there to be a risk that just his limp body will crush me if I don't get out of the way

>It's a "Character gets scared by something they shouldn't fear and turns into a little kid" scene
Dreadful

That shouldn't be much of a concern because it takes being blown into confetti to actually incapacitate him

Some of my favorite scenes are the ones where he stops and lets somebody empty a gun into his chest and then tilts his head like "really faggot?"

Jason vs. Carrie was pretty solid

>you'll never see Jason get hit by the laser from Congo

ZAP MOTHERFUCKER

Not true.

You can drug the shit out of him to incapacitate him so kind of has a point.

jason vs predator

might be fun

whoever wins the audience lost

Predator has a speed, and technological advantage, which is sort of a lopsided fight. Unless Jason gets an upgrade like in Jason X, then he's probably just going to get blown apart

See more like this, have Jason travel to Transylvania and take on all 4 Hammer monsters, Creature, Wolfman, Frankenstein's Monster and Finally Dracula himself

>Jason and the Monster just stare at each other for what seems like ages, whatever intellect behind their eyes recognizing that they are looking into a very clear and very truthful mirror, and there's nothing worse than being reminded of that, right before the biggest knockdown brawl ever seen

They were gonna do a Jason Goes To Court at point. Movie would be Jason captured, standing trial and would focus on his lawyer trying to cook up a defense. Would've been amazing. Imagine this perfect casting:
Reggie Bannister as the bumbling buffoon lawyer sweating balls over trying to figure out a way to defend Jason.
Bruce Campbell is the cocky, confident district attorney ready to fucking annihilate Reggie.
Jeffrey Combs as the wise ass, wise cracking judge.

this
not to mention most predators are probably just as strong if not stronger than jason, and taller, most of the shit they carry around is able to either cut stone in half or blast it into plasma particles so jason wouldn't really stand a chance

jason is literally retarded

he just does this shit because he likes it

FvJ was supposed to end on a cliffhanger. Jason and Freddy would be dragged to hell. Just as they're both about to attack each other chains would lash out of the darkness and restrain them. Pinhead would step out from the shadows and ask "gentlemen, what seems to be the problem?". There, cliffhanger leading into Pinhead vs Freddy vs Jason. They were dead set on doing it but Dimension Films refused to lend the rights.

They also wanted to do Freddy vs Jason vs Ash but the producers said no because Sam Raimi was adamant Ash had to win.

Dimension Films wanted to do Pinhead vs Michael Myers. First they pitched the idea but autistic neckbeards threw a temper tantrum online because apparently Hellraiser and Halloween are super serious properties that are not allowed to be fun. Because of the backslash they ditched the project.

Not well known to most, but there is a Sadako vs Kayako film (Ring vs Grudge), recently got a western release.

3 of those 4 facts are total bullshit.

Google them you stupid fuck.
1428elm.com/2016/01/23/should-michael-myers-vs-pinhead-have-been-made/

The Freddy vs Jason vs Ash / Pinhead pitches are both extremely well known. Literally common, basic knowledge. It's entry level knowledge if you're a fan of the horror genre you stupid fuck.

For what porpuse?

Pinhead is shit. He got owned by that doctor at Hellraiser 2.

He would get killed in seconds.

Leviathan promoted Channard to the lead Cenobite and give him all of it's power. That's why Channard was able to kill Pinhead. Not to mention Leviathan only bothered killing Pinhead because Kirsty conveniently reminded Pinhead about his past just as Channard approached.

>no, don't make fun exciting movies, fuck that
You're an absolute faggot. It's not enough you're trying to find autistic reasons for a fun movie to not be made. You don't even know or understand the lore of the movie you're trying to talk about.

That's iffy source for 3 bullshit claims. Why do horror forum autists think everything their webmaster releases is indisputable fact?

Let's not try to make sense of the ending to Jason goes on a Boat Ride.

Doug Bradley himself talking about Michael vs PInhead
bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3413799/doug-bradley-talks-pinhead-vs-michael-myers-film-almost/
cosmicbooknews.com/content/hellraiser-vs-halloween-pinhead-michael-myers
dreadcentral.com/news/199279/doug-bradley-reveals-fate-pinhead-vs-michael-myers/

Ash vs Jason vs Freddy
slashfilm.com/freddy-vs-jason-vs-ash-movie/
screenrant.com/bruce-campbell-ash-freddy-jason-crossover/
comicbook.com/blog/2013/10/21/bruce-campbell-on-why-freddy-vs-jason-vs-ash-didnt-happen/

Pinhead vs Jason vs Freddy
lairofhorror.tripod.com/voorheeslair/alternatefvsj.html
weminoredinfilm.com/2014/05/30/13-things-you-may-not-know-about-freddy-vs-jason/
bloody-disgusting.com/editorials/3390499/real-story-behind-freddy-vs-jason/

You just got fucking destroyed. :)

u are a fucking retarded piece of shit.
Im not that guy and i know of all the stuff he said

It's about the journey not the goal

My dream movie would have been leprechaun vs chucky.

Imagine the endless puns and one liners and the crazy kills.
Plus seeing two midgets battle it out would be hilarious and amazing.

Jason wasn't the killer til part 2 and didn't have his classic look until part 3. By that point Halloween was a dead franchise and only revived Michael Myers to copy Jason Live. So it's actually the other way around.

Pinhead has no physical abilities at all. Everything he does is 100% ethereal. Pitting him against a brawler like Jason wouldn't make sense and either Jason would get ripped to shreds for eternity or Jason is magical/determined enough to power through and chop him in half immediately.

If you really wanted an adversary for Pinhead on equal terms it would be this guy. They even have magic gem vs magic box.

Freddy and pinhead would totally be able to fight in the dream world

Jason gets his rocks off by killing people he is a psychological serial killer

hahahahahaha

Nah, you could do fun stuff with Pinhead. Pinhead could be sending physically able Cenobites to physically fight Jason.
>autists trying to find reasons why a freddy vs jason vs pinhead movie SHOULDN'T happen
You cant make this shit up.

That's like an Unstoppable force that meets an unmovable object.

>OFFICIAL F13TH RANKING

6 > 4 >3 > FVJ > X > 7 > 2 > REBOOT > 8 > 9 >1 > 5

>9 above anything

i hate hollywood so much

>6 > 4 >3 > FVJ
>6 over 4
>FvJ that high ever

I won't even dignify the rest.

3 > 1 > 2 > 4 > FvJ > 6 > 10 > 8 > 9 > 5 > Remake > 7
7 that low? But
>muh kane hodder stunts
>muh carrie fight
>muh sleeping bad kill
7 is a bland boring piece of shit and you know it.

Freddy went deep into jasons subconscious.....
I never understood this problem.

Jason was in the dream world... his deepest fear from childhood...

FVJ is schlock kino

With Pinhead it would have to be more psychedelic going into the deep psychosis of what Jason's mind is and then fucking with him. Almost along the same lines like Freddy Krueger and Pinhead would use Jason against each other and eventually Jason we get pissed off and try to kill both of them.

Freddy vs jason has the best looking cinematography and the best acting of the franchise.

Dont care how much you hate it but fvj actually had an actual plot in comparison to the rest. Like an actual full plot.

Most jason movie didnt have any story except jason kills intruders

I don't know about the reremake being set in the winter or it being cancelled, but there is a fan-film called The Cold Heart of Crystal Lake about Jason killing campers in the snow.

I'm surprised Jason even has a subconscious at that point. Additionally, he has been submersed in water multiple times throughout the series with zero problems. What would have been the ultimate outcome of this event if Freddy managed to drown him? He would have just have gotten back up on his own volition, or with help from the kids.

The only way to put Jason down is by fucking up his body.

>best acting of the franchise.
The worst acting in all the franchises combine.

kelly roland's "acting" when she confronts freddy is horrendous but jason completely fucking her up right after was fucking hilarious

You are fucking retarded. Most of the jason movies had no name actors and stunt people as the characters working for peanuts and fvj was the first movie to get known actors.... to get hollywood well known actors.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP

Friday 13th was cancelled alongside world war z

They did the same exact shit of having jason afraid of the water in part 8 at the end in the tunnels so technically fvj is "cannon" in that sense.

Absolutely no one questioned jason shitting his pants out of fear in the tunnels in part 8 but everyone got angry at fvj.....

Jason is lliterally the same as shrek except jason is protecting his pot fields

>its another friday the 13th thread

I'm glad this series is one of the few things here that most every unanimously loves

I didn't know a single fucking person in the movie other than Robert Englund being Freddy Krueger. And as far as the name actors go Kevin Bacon was in the first Friday 13 and Johnny Depp was in Nightmare on Elm Street.

I will never understand how we get 8 paranormal activity movies in less than 8 years but they cant make a new friday the 13th movie...

"The Wish Master vs. The Genie From Aladdin" would have been awesome

a mixture of slasher movies just not being that popular anymore and the PA movies being stupidly cheap to make

>no needs for special effects just point a camera in a living room and have a spooky girl stand there

Yeah, I thought the ending of 8 was a bit suspect too. I mean, Jason's body was completely dissolved in that waste, yet he somehow manages to come back from it (Ignoring 9's shitty reasoning)

Found footage movies appeal to the lowest common denominator. They require no effort or craftmanship to create.

Thereby Jason is kinda like Godzilla. Just leave me along in my water. Oh, you pricks done gone and pissed me off. Time to get up outta the water and fucking annihilate you all now.

They could make jason movies for low budgets. Since the reboot was made in 09 they could have at least made 2 jason movies by now ...

Sure, F13 movies are cheap to make, like most horror movies. But found footage garbage is a whole another level. F13, as basic as they are still require film making. Found footage movies are not film making.

I guess it's just a case of not knowing what the fuck to do with the series. I think the only thing we really want is Jason slashing another group of teens on the camp grounds. No need for a gimmick like introducing Jason's dad, although I do like the idea of the snow setting.

In a direct fight the blob would win but if both were released on different sides of the earth the thing could gain vast intelligence by absorbing humans while the blood just grows. That would give it an edge. Also the thing could launch itself into space via human means after it copy cats humanity then come back with various other from other worlds to destroy it.

I'd rather have Leprechaun vs. Wishmaster. Unless they upped Chucky's Voodoo knowlege, there is nothing he can do to the Leprechaun.

Chucky would be interesting pitted against someone like a Ghostface...hell I'd like to see him stranded in Texas and trying to escape the Sawyer family in TCM.