What is your favourite movie about following your dreams...

What is your favourite movie about following your dreams? I really liked La La Land and Into the Wild and I am looking for something with that subject.

good sheeple

I know you're memeing OP but unironically Hoop Dreams is a very inspirational movie

>inspirational movie
>about 2 people who never made it big and faded into obscurity

la la land was a very dishonest movie

i hope it burns in hell

What makes u say this? It seems like a feel good happy movie you'd take a girl to

it's about the dream user

also one of them got a full ride scholarship so he got more than 99% of all aspiring basketball players

I wasn't joking. I never post on Sup Forums, do you guys hate la la land or something? It was pretty good until it started to be too unreal. Also, I know LA is not anything like what the movie shows.
Anyway, is Hoop Dreams truly good?

I liked La La Land but it's not a great movie.

And yes, Hoop Dreams is not only the best basketball movie but one of the best documentaries ever made

Downfall

>I wasn't joking
>Into the Wild

reasons not to take a gril to this movie:

1. dishonest - its really about two people with "careers" who are just having a convenient relationship while they wait for their big break

2. dancing and singing -- nearly put me to sleep

3. main actors are so self-involved there's no room to breathe

the lasting feel from this movie is one of self-deception hidden behind self-pity and sentimentality

Does it play it off that a convenient relationship while mainly pursuing a career is a good thing or bad?
Like is it a sad ending where they leave for their career and have regrets or they leave and are happy they left eachother?

its really, inadvertently, a movie about self-deception, and the ending was the worst -- like a deranged fantasy that suppresses the truth of their narcissisms

>What is your favourite movie about following your dreams?
I think Whiplash accomplishes that much better than La La Land does.

This.
Whiplash is the perfection on inspiring movies, and it really encourage you to follow your dreams, throw away any hopes you had or just take it sane and easy and achive what you want modestly.

It really gives you this broad interpretation, following your dreams can be: Hell, invesment, or just easy love.

>Whiplash is the perfection on inspiring movies
>Whiplash is the perfection on inspiring
>Whiplash is the perfection

Nigga it is, at least say why you think it is not.

So if i take a girl to this movie will she leave me to pursue her career?

Could happen.

La La Land is a movie with great ideas that will motivate anyone. If you have an artistic aspiration, watch this movie

Into the Wild in the other hand is more like a movie about a guy that traveled in some desert mountains and died