Passengers

>110 million $ budget

goddamit give that money and i make a better sci fi movie.

They could have saved 20 mil by just not hiring J Law. Too bad they fell for her "muh gender pay gap" ploy.

Jlaw was stunning through all the movie

meme haters BTFO

The dollar sign goes before the number

Moon (2009) cost 5 million. Ex Machina cost 15 million. T

It's pretty funny that JLaw would do such a clearly anti-modern-feminist film considering how annoying she is irl, but then again $$$$$

its not even that bad desu

if only the trailer hadn't potrayed the film to be more action focused

though i do agree with you op. they had the money and great set to make a master piece and instead made a trashy romance movie in space

It would have done phenomenally if it came out 10-15 years ago. The modern climate is too tainted by "MUH RAPE" sjws to have done well.

>THERE IS A REASON THEY WOKE UP
>(the reason is in the first minute of the film, it's just an asteroid)

Why the fuck did they do this?

When guardians of the galaxy man says he found the perfect woman I actually had to pause the movie due to shock. I haven't been able to start watching it again.

There are 5000 people on the ship and he is going to settle for jlaw? I can't suspend disbelief hard enough to make it though this

no, the REASON is different

Was waiting for that moment in the movie and then it never happened.

Reminder over half the budget went to salary, $40m alone to jlaw

me sick give money please mr curns.

I dont think you can deny her body looked fantastic in this movie.

most of that money is for advertising and salaries for the two biggest current hollywood stars

she got $20 million, dont be ridiculous man.

>what is tax write off

The reason JLaw woke up was because chris pratt was lonely. But that's the reason ONE of them woke up, not "they"

Neither of them would have woken up were it not for the asteroid that hit the ship in the very first scene of the film. The asteroid is the reason they woke up.

It's not interesting or trailer-baity in the slightest, but the marketing department were probably stuck on how they could get people interested in the film. They even went out of their way to cut up chris pratt's sentences to make him say "there's a reason we woke up" in the trailer when it's not in the movie

kekled

She was a "journalist" too. The lowest form of profession today, 1 step above a prostitute

she's pretty hot tho, despite all the memes

Weak bait

And both of those soundly b Passengers tfo. Also I would prefer to eat Vikanders turd before having JLaw touch my benis.

I'd start by hiring cheaper actors.

>Moon (2009) cost 5 million
Gods almighty, that's like half of the Room's budget, and it was a solid 8.5/10 movie.

I had such high hopes for this

Plot
>That focus on the word Passenger
>States there are 5000 passengers at start
>Does not evolve into 5001 passengers

>Actors
They shouldn't have gone for these three A-lists
The bartender was the most interesting one, says alot actually

>Roles
Space Pratt just wakes up bcuz asteroidz n shiet
JLaw is fucking annoying
Absolutely no good reason to include Fishburne's character