The Walking Dead

About to watch he latest episode of Walking Dead and noticed there was no thread.

Has the show gone completely to shit and nobody is watching anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_TV_Show_Timeline
123movies.is/film/the-walking-dead-season-7-17361/watching.html
youtu.be/snb4Z7Ib1TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was pretty boring

Its ok, I'm just glad I stopped watching it on TV and started picking it up without the commercials. That is it's biggest problem, there are commercials every two minutes.

Just finished the episode and was wondering who these new survivors are that Rick’s group encountered?

>Has the show gone completely to shit and nobody is watching anymore?
Pretty much.

Clearly Rick knows at least the masked guy - who do you think he is?

Your a day late OP. there was dozens of threads yesterday.

whisperers? that's not them is it?

My bet is they're the same people the Priest was going with and Rick smiled because he saw him with the group.

inb4 autists start sperging out about gas and car maintenance again

I wish Dish Network wasn't so shitty. There's a shot where the camera is panning across the beautifully detailed Kingdom, but it's all blurry as shit until the camera goes to a stop. Since 4k tvs are cheap now those retards should figure out how to broadcast better. I know the bluray doesn't have this sort of issue, but I don't have a fucking disc drive or the patience to wait 10 months for a bluray torrent if people even upload the bluray.

kek idk why they watch the show. Wouldn't they be more at home playing DayZ like the fucking autists they are? Guarantee those people never talk about the story or characters.

>they're the same people the Priest was going with

?

Well, they have a point.

We're 4 years into the zombiepocalypse, where is everybody getting gasoline?

>whisperers? that's not them is it?

Those guys wear zombie skins, these are just generic survivors.

I'm guessing they're runaways from Negan's dictatorship... who conveniently show up now that Rick & Co. need allies.

This desu.

I usually marathon 3 or 4 episodes on random weekends. Caught myself watching last nights episode live, first episode ever watching live. Jesus Christ this shit is annoying

It's 16 or so months into the ZA actually.

These faggots are new to the show but you are idiots if you don't realize ricardo smiles because he knows he can talk them into being buddies and smashing negan dick

>It's 16 or so months into the ZA actually.

No, you’re way off, actually.

It was already three full years when Rick’s group stumbled onto Alexandria and they’re been there for a year at least, as we’ve seen them go from sweaty t-shirts when they arrived to jackets in the winter back to sweaty t-shirts.

Summer #1 : zombie break out happens, Maggie was home from college, everybody is in t-shirts.
Autumn #1 : Hershel's Farm is over-run by zombies, survivors wearing jackets, leaves on the ground.
Winter #1 : the Survivors spend the winter off-screen learning to survive.
Spring #1 : they discover the Prison, again they're sweating in t-shirts.

ONE YEAR HAS PASSED

Summer #2 : stuff & things happen, the survivors run into the Governor.
Autumn #2 : survivors attack Woodbury and destroy it, Andrea wearing a coat, leaves on the ground.
Winter #2 : Governor wanders the countryside by himself.
Spring #2 : Governor hooks up with Pound-It Girl and finds Martinez's group.

TWO YEARS HAVE PASSED

Summer #3 : Governor attacks, Prison is wrecked.
Autumn / Winter #3 : survivors on the run, following the roads to Terminus.
Winter / Spring #3 : Terminus wrecked, survivors wearing coats.

THREE YEARS HAVE PASSED

Summer #4 : survivors walking to Alexandria, sweating and dehydrated.
Autumn #4 : survivors head out to the Hilltop wearing coats.
Winter #4 : survivors wearing coats when Negan captures them.
Summer #4 : survivors back in sweaty t-shirts

FOUR YEARS HAVE PASSED

Why does the leader of the junkyard community sound weird? Is she foreign or something? Last time there was a foreign cunt she kept her husband's head in a box.

>wearing coats in the fall in the south
Confirmed retard

Very first scene, the Priest gets in a car and you see someone moving around on the passenger side.

Look at the first scene, when priest packs the car. He drives forward with only his head as a shadow. Stare at the passenger side, another body slowly emerges.

Also when priest was checking over the blue book when stealing supplies, he said "just checking" as if whispering to someone. He is not alone. He might be a hostage, with someone from Alexandria, or met some other people, but he isn't alone.

>Very first scene, the Priest gets in a car and you see someone moving around on the passenger side.

Oh yeah, I wasn't sure if I saw that or if it was just a shadow as he drove away?

So Gabriel is in contact with outsiders? How and when did that happen?

>So Gabriel is in contact with outsiders? How and when did that happen?
We don't get the full picture it happened that night. Remember the cowboy boots watching the boat. And then at the end of that episode the cowboy boots was watching Alexandria.

Most likely he was the one who saw them getting in the boat two episodes ago. Remember the boot scene that lasted like 3 seconds. They were being watched. Maybe he was following them, found this new group, decided to go with them, and led Rick to them.

> the South is a tropical jungle all year round!

Also the note from the boat that said "congratulations assholes you win but you still lose" might play into this.

The show has lost millions of voters. The ratings for last night's episode seem to indicate that the trend will continue.

>Remember the cowboy boots watching the boat.

Yeah... vaguely.

yea you indeed are a retard kek

>The show has lost millions of voters.

I said it last season; AMC needs to kill off Negan and do it quickly (like the end of this season) or the show will lose so many viewers it'll end up getting canceled.

Nobody likes Negan except edgy teenage boys and they're not the demographic AMC is looking for.

Redditors can't use it to pretend to feel smart like HBO trash so there's not an autistic general up 24/7.

Simon was the best part. I love his "I'm a huge dickhead" bad guy persona.

The rest of the episode was just stupid

>Carol still on her PTSD/emo run away phase
>Morgan despite knowing how fucked the situation is doesn't want any kind of violence because a fat Aikido enthusiast cheese maker gave him a book of peace
>The Ezekiel Kingdom persona isn't transferring from comic to TV very well
>They're taking way too fucking long to build up to All Out War, if they even go with that plot
>Michonne and Rick drove two cars with a cable in between the and played bowling ball with about 300+ zombies
>The entire crew became EOD experts when they encountered live dynamite
>Out of nowhere, a crew of 100+ people living in a junkyard emerged and hasn't been seen before (how the fuck are these people feeding everyone?)

I couldn't get into last night's episode. It started off alright but quickly turned to fucking stupid.

>Michonne and Rick drove two cars with a cable in between the and played bowling ball with about 300+ zombies
What's wrong with that?

Also, how the hell did the Aikido guy remain so fat? All he did was eat sliced tomatoes and other vegetables.

If IMDB is correct, we're going to get another "Cell" episode all about Eugene at The Sanctuary

God I fucking hate AMC. This show has so much potential and so much could be going on but they're such tightwads that they keep dragging seasons out as long as possible.

It really is a shame because if they had the same amount of things happening that comic issues do, it would be a top tier show.

My only problem is Negan isn't scary, it's probably because I'm an autist, but if he showed up at my place, I'd let him in and have a chat.

That's bad, he hasn't been scary since the first episode, and that was because they copied the scene word for word.

Ehh, the only things I remember about Ezekiel are him being dumped and him dying

>entire 8 episodes of pussy ass rick getting his ass beat
>suddenly everyone pretends it dosen't happen and rick is back to his former self of killing bad goys

Can someone explain this?

As long as we get Dwights wife plenty of camera time, were good. God damn that bitch is fine.

>The entire crew became EOD experts when they encountered live dynamite

What was supposed to be the point of Negan’s dynamite trip-wire trap?

If a zombie horde walks into it, it goes off and a bunch of zombies in the front rows are blowed up but the horde will just keep coming and now every zombie for miles around will be heading towards the huge explosion.

Or, a curious deer bumps into it and sets it off and now every zombie for miles around will be heading towards the huge explosion.

How is this a good idea?

Negan isn't exactly bright. That's why his crew is mostly fat rednecks and nigs

It was a bad delivery. Rick doesn't go into this "we're so screwed guys" phase in the comics. He wants to fight right away and Ezekiel doesn't hesitate in joining the fight.

He does try to convince his crew that fighting would be pointless when they first get back to Alex. but he only does it so that people won't do anything irrational while he works out a plan.

There's also not all these random filler communities that we keep seeing on TV and they don't take all their guns.

nope just bad writing. I don't get why they even did it, in the comic Rick is gives in to Negan but is still defiant while the show made him completely whipped

He became a wuss because it was the only way to stop Negan from killing more of his group. Then he killed more anyway.

Ayy lmao, I just noticed the slogan for the 7B was stolen from the Atlanta Falcons

>Rise Up

The whole road scene was ridiculous. Why would those cars have gas in them when it was such a rare commodity?

Also gas goes bad after a few months. And tires go flat. Why would you even leave gas in cars if you were planning to blow them up? Why would the batteries work after several years into the zombie apocalypse?

Also, why wouldn't you flatten the tires if you were trying to create a barricade? Why would you make it so easy to move the cars?

The whole scene was pure hack writing.

>implying if you all came across a bunch of dynamite that you wouldn't be able to disarm it and keep it for later use

Get your lives together. You never know when you'll run into that.

The cars weren't gassed and operable, they were put into neutral and pushed out of the way one at a time.

> Why would those cars have gas in them when it was such a rare commodity?

They didn’t, Rick’s people pushed them out of the way and the gas cans were part of the trip-wire trap.

> Also gas goes bad after a few months. And tires go flat.

True.

> Why would the batteries work after several years into the zombie apocalypse?

Negan’s people go out there periodically and replace the batteries.

> Also, why wouldn't you flatten the tires if you were trying to create a barricade? Why would you make it so easy to move the cars?

So you can get on the highway.

>killing off the diggity dog because girlyman cucklets and tumblrinas are too intimidated to watch

Smart decision.

>The whole scene was pure hack writing

The entire season was.

Episode 1 was great. It showed Rick that he's not in charge anymore and how serious the threat was.
Episode 2 wasn't too bad except for Carol's emo attitude that I can't stand
Episode 3 was really fucking unnecessary and the best part was Dwight's reluctance to serve him but not knowing what else to do
Episode 4 was way too drawn out
Episode 5 again, way too drawn out but Simon was good
Episode 6 was probably the most unnecessary episode they have ever shot but at least Tara got some exercise as she walked the estimated 200+ miles back from Oceanside
Episode 7 was a bit awkward because Carl's not a cute child like he is in the comics, he's 17 years old
Episode 8 was pretty good and Negan had some lulz moments
Episode 9 was hard to take seriously with the entire crew being explosive ordinance experts, the whole 300+ zombie kill scene and how they're introducing yet another group of hardened fighters that somehow have enough food and resources to live from a junkyard

Aside from the prisoner Daryl episode, literally every single good scene this season has had Negan or Ezekial in it. They're over-the-top campy characters portrayed with some of the best acting the show has had.

Totally true, but guess what? The writers don't care.

How will Carol react when she finds out about Abraham, Glenn and Eugene or Daryl being taken prisoner?

>I don't care leave me alone
Bets on that

>Episode 6 was probably the most unnecessary episode they have ever shot but at least Tara got some exercise as she walked the estimated 200+ miles back from Oceanside

Story is dogshit
"Acting" is sub-par and characters are awfully written.
I love the post-apocaliptic gendre, but after seeing a first decent zombie show get worse with every season, I developed and unnatural hatred for everyone who likes it.
Fuck you.

>Negan’s people go out there periodically and replace the batteries.

No they wouldn't and there wouldn't be any source of new car batteries several years into the zombie apocalypse.

>So you can get on the highway.

Stupid. Just plain dumb. It's a barrier for a reason. Those cars were covered in so much filth it was clear they hadn't been moved in years

AMC is in business to make money and that's not happening when ratings drop.

Advertisers don't care about pimply faced jr.high boys, they want their moms, who actually buy stuff.

She goes full psycho killer mode again, the whole season has been spoiled. The guy from the kingdom that wants to join Rick will try to have her killed to convince Ezekiel to fight, but then he'll actually get Morgan's padawan killed so Morgan will smoke him and drop that "all life is precious" bullshit, and him and Carol will join Rick, and by episode 16 All Out War will be set up.

Gabriel

Interesting. It was obvious that the kid was being set up to be killed somehow.

lol, autists posting untagged spoilers

Gotta love this shithole.

Although honestly everyone should have seen this plot twist coming a mile away. It's just too obvious.

> > Negan’s people go out there periodically and replace the batteries.
> No they wouldn't and there wouldn't be any source of new car batteries several years into the zombie apocalypse.

There would literally be millions car batteries laying around free for the taking but the trip-wire trap used a 6v lantern battery, of which there would also be literally millions laying around free for the taking.

> > So you can get on the highway.
> Stupid. Just plain dumb. It's a barrier for a reason. Those cars were covered in so much filth it was clear they hadn't been moved in years

“Hay guys, we have to move these cars out of the way for like 5mins to get thru… better wash them.”

>killing the only entertaining character

>There would literally be millions car batteries laying around free

And they wouldn't be working several years into the zombie apocalypse.

>“Hay guys, we have to move these cars out of the way for like 5mins

And they would never do that because clearly they have other routes through which they leave their compound.

Idiot.

>Gabriel

No, where and why would Gabriel get a junk-yard-dog outfit and why wear a mask and why point a rifle at Rick?

I'm thinking the masked man is... Shane.

>several years
Hasn't even been 2 years

>And they wouldn't be working several years into the zombie apocalypse.

I've got a 6v lantern in the basement and they battery is probably 6-7 years old and it still works.

And while an old car battery would probably be dead-dead (i.e. no longer rechargeable) after 4 years of sitting, newer car batteries would still have plenty of charge and could be recharged.

Because to to alphaness to his new harem

>Hasn't even been 2 years

*to show

No.

I'm thinking he just smiles because he realizes they are enslaved by the Saviors too. Probably sees they don't have anything.

walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_TV_Show_Timeline

Or you could actually read the fucking comic and know this just by where the story is at.

Yeah judith totally is 3 right now

#FakeNews

missed it anyone have a streaming link?

123movies.is/film/the-walking-dead-season-7-17361/watching.html

I don't even watch the show live anymore, they typically put the episodes up here 2-3 hours after they air. So many fucking commercials now it isn't worth watching on TV, even if it means I can't shitpost through the episodes with Sup Forums.

The Walking Dead is still a good show. It's length just doesn't do it any favors. If they cut it down to 10-12 episodes her year it'd be a lot more improved. This is actually the issue with a lot of shows currently.

>Yeah judith totally is 3 right now

In the first place, AMC doesn’t give a shit about continuity and secondly, that timeline is all fucked up and WAY to short and thirdly, that website is AMC approved and sucks their dick and does their bidding.

Name our band

>Has the show gone completely to shit and nobody is watching anymore?
Yes, welcome to 2012

Rick accepted how outgunned and outnumbered they were and decided the only way to prevent more bloodshed was to bend the knee and do as Negan says, but even when they were going above and beyond to provide for Negan it still resulted in Aaron getting his shit slapped and Spener/Olivia getting killed. He gave Negan the benefit of the doubt and the deal a chance, but realized it still isn't going to keep his people safe. It's comparable to what Ezekiel is going through, he doesn't rock the boat because it's working out well for him so far but The Kingdom is probably going to join the resistance after the safety guaranteed by the deal is compromised by some shitheel Savior(s) like that asshole with the ponytail.

Just a reminder of how much heart this show used to have.

youtu.be/snb4Z7Ib1TA

*leans back*

So who's the piece of shit braindead slut? Looks like a cheap piece of shit hooker

You don't have to roleplay a retard to post pics of that cunt who was in the show for 4 minutes.

>123movies.is/film/the-walking-dead-season-7-17361/watching.html

awesome thanks alot

that's cause negan is actually a good and fair leader. rick just fucked with him before he knew how things were. big mistake.

looks like someone saw this screen cap

Amy, Andrea's younger and hotter sister, who was in the show for 4 mins before a zombie killed her.

Jokes on you, I'm not roleplaying.

It's bullshit because the comic actually adapted to it. If there was only diesel trucks or horses it wouldn't even be a stretch. It just shows the people don't care enough or want to spend the money to make it happen. I doubt the show will even go to the next time skip where everyone is wearing armor and cattle driving hordes of zombies on horseback.

> Richard

?

The comic adapted to what? At this point in the comic everybody is still using cars and trucks and shit. It's only after Negan is defeated that there's a big timeskip and everyone is using horses.

Winter has been mentioned 3 times at the very least
>before prison rick mentions snow hopefully slowing them down
>at prison beth and Carl talk about staying in the storage units during winter
>after prison
>Alexandria after Carl gets shot

richard is the soldier from the kingdom.. idk how ur not aware.

Remember the scene where Gabe and that douche who got knifed were driving together? Gabriel gets out of the car after douche mentions wanting Rick dead and says he'll walk back. I would bet money we'll get a flash back of him finding the group on his walk.

this sounds spot on desu

>tfw love the comic
>tfw mostly love the show up til s6
>tfw not sure if I can take a whole season of scrawny toned down notmuhnegan