WAAAHH, MY SUPER RICH BOYFRIEND IS MEAN TO ME SOMETIMES!!!

>WAAAHH, MY SUPER RICH BOYFRIEND IS MEAN TO ME SOMETIMES!!!

I'm supposed to feel sorry for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHAWcozS0lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fuck my husband, kids and my whole family and friends that stood by me my whole life, all I care about is that cock i sucked one night 80 years ago.

What do you think?

She resents that she is being sold and traded like human cattle.

I know, right?

What a cunt.

we all have a part to play

>sold and traded

How?

She's marrying a man who she's not 100% into. That's it. She's not a fucking sex slave.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHAWcozS0lk

Not really.

I went to school with a girl that looked just like that and also had huge tits for her age. We used to make fun of her all the time and joke about her being a slut and having a stinky vagina. Less than a year later I grew up and realized I really wanted to fuck her but by then she hated me.

be nice to people

I has this discussion with my girlfriend last time this was on television, I told her that Cal literally did it nothing wrong. She was mad at me for the rest of the night. In her woman brain, Rose was justified in casting aside Cal because she "forced" to marry him, even though the only coercion was her ad her mother's scheme to get his fortune.

Also does anyone really believe that Rose wouldn't have dumped Jack the minute they got to NYC if it wasn't for the iceberg?

Cool blog post.

Cry more

>you will never know what Zizek loved about Kung Fu Panda

Confirmed underage

>hurr it's okay to be in an abusive relationship against your will with someone you hate because your family only cares about money and status

have you ever touched a woman before?

My only gripe with this movie

everyone complains that jack could've lived if they shared the door. But forgets he definitely could've lived if she just stayed on the lifeboat and didn't jump back on the ship.

That was probably her dumbest moment that basically costed his life

Do people still like this movie?

It's garbage.

You're garbage, fucking piece of shit

literally women

so glad I read about your life user.
Please share everything that comes to your mind in the future with no filter

God I love this board

>She's marrying a man who she's not 100% into.
Her mother sent her after him because her family is broke. There's a case to be made that she's actually doing wrong to Cal with this marriage arrangement.

>abusive relationship
Being chastised for being a rude cunt is not abuse.

It's not a show men are meant to understand it's woman whorish bullshit

Agreed.

Golddiggers, man. Plus, it's not like Cal wasn't handsome or anything. Millions of women would have loved to be in her situation.

I was watching the Nick Cage flick about the USS Indianapolis. It was pretty much the same story

one time at school there was the sun behind me and I was playing with my shadow making it look like i had a monster dong with my hands and arms entwined and swaying between my legs when i heard laughing and saw a group of girls in my grade watching me

>Her mother sent her after him because her family is broke.

Rose's mother did nothing wrong.

>abusive relationship
>a man ordering for a woman in a restaurant is abuse
I don't remember the whole movie, did Cal slap her around after he found out she was fucking some street urchin from steerage?
>a man she hated
She made that abundantly clear, constantly belittling him from the outset.
>against her will
Legally she was free to do as she liked, she was not some chattel bound in ropes being gifted to a barbarian king.
>because of her and her mother's love of money
ftfy

Also Rose would have dumped Jack the minute they landed and some more interesting (and richer) man came along, I can't see her living in a tenement pumping out kids with a failed artist/gambler ( and if she knew Picasso, she knew enough to know that Jack was a shit artist).

Her mother is forcing her to marry some rich guy she's not into so she can stay rich.

You're right. We do. For that reason, I am going to pimp you out so that you may receive a penis in your protesting, puckered pooper, painfully.

No.

NO.

You will NOT protest. You will NOT inform me that you are being "sold and traded like human cattle". This is your role. Do you get this? Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? Now SUCK it, BITCH!!!

>Muslims force daughters into arranged marriages
>HURR DURR FUCK YOU AHMED FUCKING EVUL BASTARD!
>western families force daughters into arranged marriages
>LOL DUMB BITCH WHY AREN'T YOU MORE GRATEFUL TO YOUR OWN- I MEAN HUSBAND.

REALLY makes me think.

There was no force. Her mother merely encouraged her to marry this rich man so that they both could continue living the lifestyle to which they were accustomed.

Unless you saw the secret retarded edition where they have a scene where she to "blow your motherfucking head off" if Rose "queers the deal on this marriage"

More like pushed marriage than an arranged one. The family wants their daughter to marry this guy because it will provide her with a good life.

>tfw no real redhead Kate

>Muslim woman refuses marriage
Gets killed
>Rich whore refuses marriage
They stop paying her bills

Really gives my noggin a floggin.

At worst Rose was being pressured into a marriage.

>More like pushed marriage than an arranged one.
Sure thing, Ahmed.