ITT the worst movie you've ever seen

ITT the worst movie you've ever seen
Non-meme edition

Wasnt the Graduate a soundtrack with a film hastily attached?

Even if you didn't like The Graduate, how the fuck is it actually THE worst film you've seen?

>le epic soundtrack
>haha he's so awkward
>lol he gets the girl in the end and they all live happily ever after
Face it faggot it sucks dick just like you do

I've never hated something more.

Anything by Noah Baumbach
Jesus fucking christ, literally "how do you do fellow kids": the director

>>lol he gets the girl in the end and they all live happily ever after

I don't think you really understood the movie. The scene quite clearly expresses it as an emotional outburst over an ultimately pointless action

>they all live happily ever after
right

I didn't know it was possible to miss the point this badly

I think this thread might be bait mate

>[highly acclaimed film] is the worst movie I've ever seen
>non meme edition
what did he mean by this

worst ive seen recently.

Any film by Wes Anderson. They are the worst shit I've ever seen, worst than even Gigli

Manos and Birdemic were at least entertaining...
This - this is shite

>>lol he gets the girl in the end and they all live happily ever after

this must be bait

Scudda-hoo, scudda-hay

eey its a movie what more dya want fuck you!

word this shit is very cringe

Meet the Spartans.
Not a single redeemable moment. It's so bad. Don't watch it

C'mon man... even Greenberg?

The Avengers 1998
just utter shite

Epic movie
its just references to other movies but with fart jokes

Revenge of the Nerds III, the Next Generation
God that was bad.

Hobo with a shotgun
hey it meant to be like that coz its referencing all those old crappy movies right?
that makes it a shit movie making homage to shit movies
just fuck off

What's wrong with Amelie?

Happy Feet. Its a way to show kids to just be yourself!
its a whole movie of a fucking penguin dancing. but a penguin has barely any legs so its just tap dancing, so its a whole movie with a penguin tapping its fucking feet.
of all fucking animals they could have chosen to make a dancing movie they chose one that barely has legs, what were the other ones they toyed with before penguins?
snakes?
slugs maybe?
what about a fucking seal?
nah a penguin makes perfect fucking sense. there must have been someone who brought up that penguins lack substantial legs. i bet the exec must have said something like "we'll just get them to flap their arms around and have loads of them dance at the same time, that'll fool em"
and its not even a good message, if youre different just keep being different and the world will change to suit you. no it wont! and wat about all the other penguin who could sing well but cant dance for shit? now they're never gonna get laid. that floppy footed cunt just ruined countless lives via his cultural revolution.

chairman Mao would have loved this fucking movie

Still George Miller's best film

Godzilla 1998

Matthew Broderick has the leading man qualities you'd find in a lamp post.
it succeeds in the amazing feat of being a action disaster movie that is fucking boooring.
try remember the plot, go on, try. something radiation something dormant monster something eggs in MSG.
Michael Bay makes better movies than this
even the Jamiroquai song for this move is poor and i like his music
cunt out of five stars

>this is the worst movie ever made because it has a good soundtrack and happy ending

kill yourself

this might be my favorite song of all time, it's a lot better if you aren't a kisses virgin

Red State

these movies are great

stop cringing at shit because you're pathetic and retarded, and understand that film is a visual medium most importantly

I really really fucking hated Limitless

>not understanding the ending of the movie

Do you always have trouble reading people's expressions?

charlie and the chocolate factory 2005

Gene Wilder went and got Alzheimer's Disease to forget that he was ever involved in the 1971 version so he wouldnt know how his artistic legacy had been desecrated by Johnny Depp and his rapey Wonka.
Tim Burton put all his effort into not showing any development as a director and simply wheeled out the same cooky spooky shitty wrote style he has peddled out all these years like the tired whore he is.
they couldnt even wait for Gene to die like good gentlemen before they pissed in his face and wiped the shit of their artistic vision over his eyes.
Tim Burton needs to end, the show has gone on far too long and the crowd has run out of rotten veg to throw

Godfather Part 2
just embarrassing

The ending, everyone who takes this shit gets super mental powers which eventually destroy them..... but not me! i'm special and i continue on my way without any consequence and learning nothing apart from im awesome!
thats a good heroes journey right there

Star Wars episode 2 easily the worst movie I have ever seen

What did you expect after the cringefest that was The Godfather?

Why did you watch it?

Bolero