THE BACHELOR

CORINNE EDITION

new episode starts now

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2017/02/13/the-bachelors-corinne-olympios-is-channeling-donald-trump/
variety.com/2017/tv/news/rachel-lindsay-bachelorette-13-abc-1201987236/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vanessa is best girl

Also Nick is a fucking dipshit

I missed last week. Which Danielle did he send home? Not the big tit one?

wew lad maybe Corinne really is /ourgirl/

washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2017/02/13/the-bachelors-corinne-olympios-is-channeling-donald-trump/

yeah he sent that one home

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Send the blonde one home she is the worst Danielle.

Corinne is going to murder Vanessa ...

Corinne about to fuck Nick just like previous seasons

Nick is a 36 year old man baby

Based Corrine

(((Corrine))) no wonder she's playing Nick like a fiddle

Kristina is too good for Nick. I hope all the girls leave when he fucks Corinne.

>tfw no platinum vagina gf

>yfw the Corinne Trump gets cucked by Kristina Putin

Rachel is the next Bachelorette
variety.com/2017/tv/news/rachel-lindsay-bachelorette-13-abc-1201987236/

Why does Kanye hate Bush but love Trump?

I wonder how many black guys they will pick for The Bachelorette. I really hope their is an Asian guy in there too.

Raven held onto that cancer card just for this moment.

spoilers wtf

Shut your fucking mouth she's a pure cinnamon roll.

anyway to livestream this?

abc live streams

LOL DANIELLE BTFO
LOL DANIELLE BTFO
LOL DANIELLE BTFO

Nick is a grade A retard for not being faithful to my girl Vanessa

So it's between Vanessa, Raven and the RUSSKI

Corrine will win

Nick is such a faggot

They definitely fucked

RIP CORINNE :(

>I unironically thought they were gonna fuck for the past 3 weeks

JUST

>nigger bachelorette
there go the ratings. no one wants to watch that gap-toothed negress

>picking an ugly nigger

At least make the first a hot mulatto

Doesn't matter what the ratings are. People have complained about the lack of PoC bachlors/bachelorettes/contestants on these shows. They finally do it and if the ratings are good everyone will celebrate ABC for doing it. If the ratings are shit they can talk about their commitment to diversity and blah blah blah. Either way they win.

Disney already losing money on ESPN, might as well add Bachelor franchise to the list since they can justify losses with star wars bux

Between the Star Warts movies, the Marvel movies, and the live action remakes of all their classics they are swimming in money.

Is the Bachelorette as popular as the Bachelor? I just don't really see the appeal for some reason.

The majority of people who watch the bachelor are white females though, so why cast a black bachelor? Everyone I know that watches has always considered The Bachelor to be white people doing white people things and like that, so it just doesn't seem like a good idea.

of course not; dudes watch the bachelor to see a group of hot chicks. the only appeal of the bachelorette is if guys fight or if the chick fucks up by being too much of a slut

The bachelor is more popular. Watching a bunch of dudes compete for one girl happens every weekend in every city. Guys generally know how to handle the situation. Girls don't know how to be the pursuer and generally this brings out the worst of them.

F Kristina

She's too good for this faggot

NO THE RUSKI IS GONE

I think you mean Blackchelorette...that sounded better in my head.

I'm about 3 weeks behind, is the dolphin girl still in? She's probably my favorite along with Corrine. I hope Taylor went home as she just seemed like a snarky bitch and hope Corrine does end up fighting her.

WTF I LOVE CORINNE NOW WTF I LOVE CORINNE NOW WTF I LOVE CORINNE NOW WTF I LOVE CORINNE NOW WTF I LOVE CORINNE NOW WTF I LOVE CORINNE NOW WTF I LOVE CORINNE NOW WTF I LOVE CORINNE NOW WTF I LOVE CORINNE NOW WTF I LOVE CORINNE NOW WTF I LOVE CORINNE NOW WTF I LOVE CORINNE NOW

nick might be a closet fag. he's sent all of the pretty girls home and left a gap-toothed nigger, a floozy, Raven and her weirdo eyes, and Vanessa who is most likely psycho (Canadian, retard wrangler).

producers weren't going to let her go home before we met the maid

Dolphin girl is now mahi mahi. Taylor is ded. Corinne has unsuccessfully tried to rape Nick twice.

Man, I might have high standards but very few of them actually looked decent. The rest range from a 5, 6 and even rarely a 7 at the very least

>yfw Nick chooses the maid over all the girls

Kristina you were too good for Nick the Dick

wtf i love corinne now

you just don't have the bottom-feeder mentality that a lot of Sup Forums has. Nothing wrong with hooking up with uggos, but on a 'looking for a wife' show, you shouldn't pick a 6 or even a 7.

Some people have weird taste; can't see how anyone liked Dolphin chick, she was like an uglier Kathleen Wilhoite with less humor

Nick has dogshit taste. I haven't see tonights but so far I know he's
>sent home qt commie Kristina
>sent home Danielle L with the huge tits who was down to fuck
>didn't give Dolphin any time
>ignored the cool half-black lesbian chick
>gave the quiet blonde girl the first rose then shit all the rest of the show

>keeps the nagging old group mom around
>keeps both interchangeable black girls around until one went crazy
>keeps hick raven
>keeps the slut around instead of fucking once and dumping
>kept literal who Whitney until last week in the least surprising two-on-one cut ever