Remember that Malick movie Goose was supposed to be in?

Remember that Malick movie Goose was supposed to be in?

That was filed 5 years ago.

yeah, dude works notoriously slow in post-production. his shoots aren't as extended as Kubrick's were back in the day, but his editing/looping/voice over/etc phase just goes on and on. apparently, the new cut of Song to Song has 20 minutes less footage than the version initially shown to distributors. he also hasn't finished tinkering with Tree of Life, as the Criterion version will have 30 or so minutes of new footage. The New World had three or four cuts, too. it's a wonder To the Wonder and Knight of Cups haven't had other editions screened. not to mention the two or three different versions of Voyage of Time. ugh. oh well, whatever works for him. i generally enjoy his work.

Supposedly it's coming out in about a month

Untitled Terrence Malick Project > Weightless > Song to Song > Lawless

Welcome to Terrence Malick OP, the magic takes place in editing.

I want some that Roonroon come one grassfieldshotman

>terrence-malick-directing-ryan-gosling-to-do-god-knows-what.jpg
Pure kino

Y-you too

funny. this film was shot before La La Land was in all likelihood even conceived and now it will probably be seen as its awkward step-cousin or an alternate reality version of the more mainstream film.

Like it rightfully should. Malick will achieve blockbuster status.

They're having trouble finding the footage with Goose in it. Stick insects on trees, clouds moving across the sun, children kicking a truck tire... 50 hours. No Goose.

tell me Sup Forums why does the goose wear those autistic shoes?

>be autism
>work with autism
>wear autism

hahaha. you don't really believe that will happen, do you? i think there's probably a reason this was released as the last of those 3 films he was working on for years. little mass appeal and probably music in it that has already aged badly.

How many drives of autism do you think will be in this movie?

Three bags of grass and a diet magic hour

Will goose make it to the final cut?

Do we have another Adrien Brodie on our hands?

Goose and T-Mack seemed to hit it off on set

man, those are some decrepit boots. guess he's playing a poor musician who can't afford a decent pair of shoes.

>Malick letting Goose handle the camera

Guess this was before Lost River.

That's how Goose learned how to camera

Anyone knows the story where Malick ended up in a bakery and adopted a different name?

I love it.

>In early 2000, during an interview with Le Monde[18] regarding his new production facility[19], Poilâne asserted that he had unwittingly employed Malick between the years of 1980 through 1986 as an apprentice baker. Malick was using the pseudonym Antoine de Tournesol, and Poilâne recalled one of his interview responses 'de Tournesol' gave for wanting to work with him; "Our minds are like dough, our hearts like flame." De Tournesol was a model employee, according to Poilâne, and the reason given for leaving was "hearing again the drums of war." Poilâne proceeded to laugh the experience off, and was apparently "fond of Antoine's war movie," though didn't care for the pacing.[20]

I liked the tv show where terry played a cowboy

He did that in between his stint as a renowned logician

>living in a time of unparalleled Malick productivity
>still feels like he's never getting anything made