What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

Probably severe autism

death incarnate

He wanted the money. Some one else had the money.

pedos ruining his board

Having that haircut.

people kept choosing the wrong side of the coin

He thought of himself as the hand of fate, specifically the scythe of death. But he was only human, so we see brief glimpses of what's left of Anton's humanity when he offers people the chances to call the coin toss

And then Anton survives his own coin toss at the intersection. What affect that has on his beliefs is up to interpretation

>What affect that has on his beliefs is up to interpretation

The woman he killed at the end should have affected him more than the car crash.

If that didn't do anything then he truly is insane.

I don't think killing Carla Jean affected him desu. He made a promise to Josh Brolin that he was going to kill her if he didn't hand over the money and he was only going through with it. It wasn't personal or anything, just business.

Lol no he was shown to be vulnerable in the end

Not even joking. Probably this.

He was not evil. He just did whatever he said he would do. And cared nothing for others.

Killing Carla Jean meant nothing to him, she made a cogent enough argument to earn a chance at the coin flip, but in the end she was just another person in the way.

Not to bring books into movie discussions, but his conversation with Carla Jean in the book is far longer - and he still doesn't give a shit when he kills her

Force of nature etc etc.

He developed a tendie allergy late in life, barring him from his favorite food forever.
the rest is history.

call it OP

inferiority complex

call what?

He had no friendos growing up

call it in

I know that meme xD

>driving my pick up truck hauling some chickens
>see a broken down truck
>stop to help like a good samaritan
>dead

this is why you never go outside

>Kills everyone he meats
>Expect for the CGI troll women who doesn't take any of his shit

He didn't have a screwgy and never figured out where Llewlyn worked.

where does he work

He wasn't a person, just an idea. Every "encounter" with him was a conversation that makes no logical sense when two people talk. They either ended with the other person dead or completely dumbfounded.

He wasn't human, just an idea.

he IS insane. He is clearly mentally unstable.

>it's a NCFOM thread in which no one has read the book

Seeing his haircut at the barber for the first time caused a psychotic episode he still hasn't recovered from

Because he hears the toilet flush, and doesn't want to make too much of a ruckus

I just finished it a weak ago, actually.

Anton is a lot more human in the novel, and I think his character arc in the book is him becoming the T-1000 style monster that he is in the movie

He liked killing people

If it wasn't for the ending and the scene where he needed to patch himself up, definitely.

Had principles he needed to abide.