:3

:3

cute

fucking ugly hag

Everyone is annoying: the movie
actually buschemi's partner wasnt but thats only because he didnt talk

She's such a super lady

Just think about Frances McDormand's thick curly leg hair, sweaty matted pit hair and a nice strong happy trail going from her massive bush all the way up her preggo belly to between her swollen saggy boobs with puffy milky nipples each adorned with a ring of long coarse nipple hairs.

>tfw will never marry a female cop up north and live a comfy life of fishing all day and returning to cuddle with her at night

You realize that being preggers made her slightly incontinent, right? And hidden in the mass of thick hair covering her crack and cheeks she obviously had a sensitive purple ring around her anus due to hemorrhoids, but I'm not sure if there was any leakage back there too.

Did she contain it all by simply wearing maxi pads all day every day, or did she have to use specialized underwear too?

And... and I've been so LONELY

Probably just maxi pads, I doubt anything solid can get past the blockage made by her swollen rectal area. She probably does leak liquid shit depending on what she eats, but for everything else she would have to really strain to get it out, and even dig out the last bits with her fingers after a big shit. Would you help her by gently massaging her colon through her pissy hairy vagina, or dig the turd manually if she couldn't reach it because of her big round hairy belly? What if she accidentally peed on you while you were doing it?

Why
Why did you reply to me with that
For what purpose

that part is so fucking random. and it has nothing to do with the rest of the movie

Yes it does, it's how she comes to realize that Jerry was lying to her by putting on the loving father facade.

Do you not have an irresistible urge to pull your member at the thought of a well fed and active unshaved gravida sweating and struggling as she goes about her daily tasks with prideful excellence, user?

It has everything to do with the movie

>a nice strong happy trail going from her massive bush all the way up her preggo belly

Hhhng.

This is how you can spot out people that don't actually get the movie.

I like it, it just seems out of place with everything else

want to be annoyed, imagine actually living in Fargo and knowing that anytime you travel you will be constantly subjected to people saying "oh ya-u-betcha" in horrendous fake accents everywhere you go.

I genuinely think that was the best acting I've ever seen.

Yah

Pancakes House?

This movie is so simple, still good.

White people can't rest unless they shoehorn cringeworthy stereotypes like horny unattractive jap men into movies

>butthurt gook detected
shouldn't you be blowtorching dogs or something?

Was just about to make a thread about this scene.

Can someone please explain to a retard the significance of this scene? It's been awhile since I've seen this movie

>the state of Sup Forums

I guess he broke out of prison and found that suitcase after all.

his ethnicity had nothing to do with anything

Mike Yanagita told Marge his wife died of leukemia. Marge later learns that Mike was lying about his "dead wife" and that they never even got married. Finding out Mike is a creepy stalker causes her to reevaluate her earlier conversation with Jerry as she realizes she may have been too trusting of him as well. this leads to her speaking with Jerry again, him fleeing and her eventually solving the case

>Underexplain plot point ON A DETECTIVE MOVIE and expect the audience to perform mental gymnastics and plot leaps to understand what has happened.
>You just don't get it. Greatest movie ever. Ggarblblrgh *chokes on Cohen dick*

I saw Fargo when I like seven years old and I ended up having dreams where I saved her from the crashed car in the beginning of the movie. What an odd first crush.

fargo is not a detective movie. it's not underexplained, you just weren't paying attention. and stop sucking Cohen's dick, whoever that is

How do I achieve this look?

Eat a pack of cigarettes.

DAYDSONTHEPHON HONEY

>tfw no qt3.14 Norm to bring me Arby's

point me to where they say this in the movie, dumbass

It's implied you fucking idiot

This.

Though the movie has a lot of great performances. William H Macy was pretty great in it too.

>I'm the main character and that over there is the bad guy
>I'm going to use this gun to kill him
>I shot the bad guy with bullets, but he is still alive and going to attack me, but I don't know that
>that guy from earlier in the movie saved me. He was right up there in the balcony and he shot the bad guy. He wasn't on the balcony the whole time though he just got here.

The movie just captures northern states like ND and Wisconsin perfectly, it's so comfy.

this

Their own fault for living in fargo

retarded children on this board

You're fucked bro

He's right. Try explaining it to him instead of meming like a redditor.

We're not a bank, Jerry.

>He's right

lol

Marge is presented as an intelligent cop; however, she can be very trusting and slightly naive about the nature of people. She bought Mike’s story, and was shocked after learning Mike lied (and so convincingly). This, in turn, propels her to return to Jerry (because maybe he lied, too…and the evidence does point to that business). Without this scene, what would have prompted Marge to reinterview Jerry? Her instincts are confirmed when he “flees the interview.”

Was that so hard to do? No.

How is fargo compared to the S1 series?

It wasn't hard to google

Both seasons of Fargo are great, they do a great job in keeping with the themes, tone, and atmosphere of the movie