Why does Sup Forums hate Sam Hyde?

He's arguably the funnies millenial comedian so far? MDE was bretty gud imo, plus the guy's stand up is hysterical.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXyhkKHF9E0

See 52:20

>inb4 thread gets derailed by Sup Forums vs reddit shit

Just looked this guy up. I would never listen to a Trump supporter.

hmmmm

This. I'm not gonna lie but I used to support Trump, but it feels pretty good to watch him crash and burn now. But seriously, we can't let this guy get his tiny hands on the nuclear codes.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what we can do to stop drumpf?

>another sam hyde shill thread
go away reddit

Can we just have an actual conversation on this damn board without

>shill
>reddit
>Sup Forums
>memeposting

Does anyone have any actual criticisms of the guy? I don't even pay attention to Adult Swim anymore and I thought that MDE and inviting more fringe types would've been good for it.

>Does anyone have any actual criticisms of the guy?

I mean, aside from the fact that he's an enormous sperg and painfully unfunny?

Listen, I get it - pretty much every thread about Sam Hyde or MDE is going to instantly devolve into buzzwords and shitposting. It's reasonable to seek actual criticism on the guy, since most of what gets said around here is just unmitigated retardery. But I don't really have anything to say beyond the fact that Sam Hyde is ... just not entertaining. He's an awkward fucking moron. I think the closest I've gotten to enjoying something he made is cracking half a smile at that sketch where the woman gets tripped and falls through a glass table. It's his magnum opus, and it's mediocre as all hell. Sam Hyde has a following because he parrots edgy ideology and doesn't have enough understanding of social grace to hold back his spergy views. But that doesn't make him funny, it makes him that one cousin you only see on Thanksgiving who always tries to make conversation about new legislation on lowering the age of consent. It's kinda funny to talk about later? But for the most part, it hurts to watch.

>and painfully unfunny?

stopped reading there

they disagree with his politics

you will never find the reasonable criticism you are looking for

This, he terrifies my wife's wife.

I've only ever genuinely laughed at that world peace episode, I think it was the first one, where he has the principal call his students pathetic beta males.

i see what you mean

he's not much of sperg and he's hilarious. You just disagree with him politically so your own hubris clouds your objectivity. He's the funniest millenial so far - disprove this

>But that doesn't make him funny, it makes him that one cousin you only see on Thanksgiving who always tries to make conversation about new legislation on lowering the age of consent. It's kinda funny to talk about later? But for the most part, it hurts to watch.

trips speak the truth

I actually find some of his non-MDE stuff funny, but I wouldn't be caught dead talking about in person

i agree with him he's just not that funny and pretty annoying individual

>reddit liberals shitposting on Sup Forums

His jokes don't make me laugh. I think Tim Heidecker is a cuckold supreme, but even he is funnier than Hydeberg.

Much of his show related stuff is funny, and some of his other stuff too. For the most part all of the stuff he does on the side just seems not comically orientated. When he goes to different liberal protests/meetings it seems he has the intent not to make something funny, but a political statement. Same with other political comedians. When they honestly try to make something funny it is. When they try to make 100% political statements its not funny its just a statement. I wouldn't even mind statements, if these people were qualified to make them. Why should I listen to Steven Colbert, or Sam Hyde. They aren't reliable sources of anything except occasional good humor.
tldr I don't like his political stuff because it isn't really intended to be humorous, it's intended to be a serious political statement. And I just don't think he is qualified to make them.

Agree to disagree, i personally find the guy to be an amateur with overwhelming potential he hasn't yet honed yet, yet he's still funny. Sad the guy's humor is too fringe for adult swim and they've basically sealed their fate as being an unfunny circlejerk. I remember what made Chappelle Show so memorable was this it went to places that weren't always comfortable and pushed boundaries while making political statements people could understand at a base level. MDE could've easily been that.

>heidecker

never found him that funny. He has his moments.

when all the drama started with MDE being cancelled, i asked Sup Forums to link me the best sketches. that woman falling thru a table that everyone holds up as MDE's masterpiece is mildly amusing but that's as high praise as i can give about him or the show.

the funniest thing he's done is continuously play the victim: "THEY cancelled my show. THEY did this."

>millenial

one dollar extreme

> i briefly skimmed through a fringe comics stuff and didn't like it
>posts b8

THEY did cancel his show, it was the final nail in Adult Swim's coffin.

wasn't bait. just my opinion. sorry if it upsets you.

>THEY did cancel his show
i meant blaming heidecker and gelman and the left and blah blah blah i don't really give a shit enough to debate you.

>2nd most popular show doesn't get renewed

wasn't economics

>most controversial show that disagreed with basically everything the circlejerk over at Adult Swim offered

Yeah, no, pretty sure it had to do with that and the fact that no one actually liked him there.

imagine you're on a basic cable channel. your bosses are the network and the network's advertisers. would you really start posting shit about pizzagate or whatever the fuck?

if you answered yes, that's fine. but you also can't simultaneously blame other people for your actions.

apatow and heidecker didn't get him fired. he knowingly said and did controversial shit.

>he knowingly said and did controversial shit.

Yeah, he was too fringe for adult swim, people disagreed with him politically, and they let themselves become a failing circlejerk again.

He's a fat cuck who contracts AIDS from his homosexual lifestyle and now has no health insurance.

He couldn't separate his personal from his private life and it bit him in the ass.
Now it seems like he's one of those guys who peaked early in life and now he's going to spend the rest of his life going on about "I had the most popular show on Adult Swim but I got cucked by the joos."
I feel bad for his wifes grand children.

>his wifes grand children

>personal from his private life

But that what was made him funny desu - he wouldn't cuck and actually tried to push things to their extremes. MDE wasn't even that bad.

>sam hyde stand up when the crowds are already his fans

SAM HYDECKER BTFO
Go to bed Sam

I really think that Sam Hyde is shilling himself here

>painfully unfunny
>laughs at slapstick

yeah, you're just a moron

This, they're unwatchable. I don't really care about politics besides the memes and I think he's hilarious. It's clear that most of the people who say he's an unfunny faggot etc are extremely liberal, or just minorities.

>nuh nuh you just don't find him funny because he has different political views!

Yeah, and you only like him because he has your same political views.

I don't give a shit about politics and it's clear that most of the people that make these threads or hate sam in general are far left reddit types. The same types who cry Sup Forums whenever there's casual racism on a fucking anonymous board.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>I don't give a crap about politics but let me express my opinions that are clearly aligned with the people that have the same political views as Sam

hmmmmm

Sam Hyde is the funniest conservative comediane right now. Bar fucking none, if you dont laugh at his jokes you either dont get it or you're a liberal

>I have no health insurance!
get a job you bum

Sage.

"No!"

Because he's really ugly and gross and he's always so negative and edgy. His whole shtick is to be as negative and unfunny as possible and if you don't like it you just don't get his "irony."

It's because he's not a leftist retard. That's literally it. His detractors can pretend it's because he's not objectively funny just like Trumpers pretend SNL isn't funny, but they themselves know they're full of shit and that makes them even more hostile.

He has some funny skits like Officer Maggot, Moms and Murder Charls. Why is it so hard to believe that people can enjoy his stuff without getting triggered?

Because Sup Forums likes to think itself ahead of the curve, even by this site's standards so it got off the Trump train as soon as he started gaining momentum. Now people act like they were always against him and how racism is bad :(

>hurr durr I lost my job because noone but racist cowards behind animu avatars find me funny
>muh health insurance
When edgy retards will learn that only if you are as powerful as Mel you can get away with being racist

because the moment you say you don't enjoy his stuff you get accused of being a libtard cuck nu-male reddit meme

I guess it's to hard to accept that some people can't find him funny

I "disagree with his politics" but I think he's pretty funny.
I just wish he did more things like his Paradigm shift and anime convention talks. pure kino.

So the answer is to sperg out and complete the cycle?

I hope you don't actually think Sam Hyde or SNL are funny.