FUCKING DROPPED

FUCKING DROPPED

I'm sure hes going to go cry into his millions

>Shaniqua steps out of the time machine
>"Wait, what'choo mean all my people iz dead in dis century? What'choo mean you brought me here to put me in a muh-fukkin' zoo?? Iz you a cop? I want mah phonecall now!"

How do you respond?

FUCKING PICKED UP!

wasnt walt disney a nazi

It's planned, he has finally grown tired of his child audience and executed this in order to get fired. Even as all this goes on he is working to get in with more edgier youtubers like h3, idubbbz, filthy frank, and howtobasic. With this he can finally enjoy his work more as well as maintain his now teenage audience

the fuck disney owns him too

What did he do? Was he secretly /ourguy/ all along?

Cartoonz is way better than Pewdiepuke.

probably this

how long until Pewdiepie shows up on Comedians On X Getting Y?

wtf i finna wanna enslave that nigger now

Is he, dare I say /ourguy/

twitter redditors go home pls

Both JanTran and Pewdipie are nazis now?

how long until this pic expands to include all the comedy in recorded history?

this.

youtube "comedians" are for turbo autismo's.

you provide a list and i'll add it

Starter pack memes are Twitter. You need to go back

>he grew tired of his child audience
KEK

His child audience grew out of him, he adapted. All those 10 - 13 year olds that used to watch him are now edgy 15 - 19 year olds.

>you will never destroy the youtube generation

This just makes me angry.

I've honestly taken to liking the guy. His videos pop up into my recommended and I've found myself watching them sometimes, I noticed he has a very good taste in music. I hope he rids himself of his child fanbase now that he's loaded

>His child audience grew out of him
part of it did yes but he still pulled in new kids to watch his videos, he still has millions of subscribers that have outgrown his videos but stay subbed and it is them he is trying to retouch on since now he can hit them without having to pander to children

Why would I care about someone hating jews? No, really.

>nice body
>ashy ass

c o n f l i c t e d

HE VIRTUE FLAGGED YOU MUST SUPPORT HIM GOYIN

>slather ass in baby oil
>slather ass in dick
>slather ass in dick oil
in that order

There will always be new kids everyday to subscribe. Minecraft channels are for children and their content never changes

weird I thought this was about shaycarl wanting a cam girls asshole.

Jesus Christ what a disgusting picture.

he's actually pretty funny won't lie

Good thing for Disney, the last thing Walt Disney would want to be associated with is anti-semitism

i'm sure this will really hurt his career lmao

No he's not.

>h3, idubbbz, filthy frank, and howtobasic

Can you fit any more cancer into a single sentence? Every time I see people on here praising those utter faggots it makes me realise I need to try to leave.

>wanting to destroy Chuggaaconroy
no pls

Why do they get ashy and why doesn't this happen to other races

>lists Sup Forums
So are you a 16 year old with an arrogant sense of superiority of your type of humor?

It's not just comedy m8 they've listed literally everything that they don't like, it's an utterly retarded image.

>Monty Python is for 16 year olds
Literally ask any 16 year old about Monty Python and either they've never heard of it or they think it sucks.

Jews really are spooked by Aryans, huh?

SHUT IT DOWN

wtf I love negresses now.

>nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition :O
>Epic! You go guys, haha, keep it real! Yeah I know nothing about the spanish inquisition but religion is bad! So woke!

Monthy Python is unfunny shit for boomers and edgy gen Xers who found it as teens.

THIS. put start pack in the list. it's evolutionary

>velociraptor stance
artificially holding up a sagging ass by mimicking the high heel effect. See how well-versed the female is in deception?

Not how she flares her overdeveloped secondary sex characteristics while turning so as to hide her waist.

See now that she is in fact wearing an entirely false head of hair to give the illusion of a healthy diet and desirable genes.

Finally, observe how her face has been completely covered, highlighted, shadowed, colored, and plucked so as to give the appearance of a favorable bone structure and healthy skin. See how her eyes have been artificially darkened and enhanced to appear alluring and intimate.

Remember she scrapes every square inch of her skin with blades and rips hair from her pores with wax treatments, all to give the illusion that she is a desirable woman. She has sunk hundreds, or more likely thousands or tens of thousands into this operation so she may catch a favorable mate and be taken care of late into her twilight years as her regimen becomes troublesome and her body loses its allure.

>tl;dr Tits are nice, but the soul is most important.

thousands of years of natural selection fucked up their genepool because their ancestors were too stupid to migrate out of africa with the rest of civilization

You sound like a jealous hambeast

>Walt Disney was a nazi

How did this stupid meme spread? It's not true at all.

>unfunny shit for boomers and edgy gen Xers
Uh, user do you know what boomers and gen Xers are? They aren't 16 years old. Way to prove that other anons point it's a catch all phrase for "wah I don't like this, let me feel smug about it!"

He has a good fucking point.

>CIA
>shit-tier
kill yourself. Never has a meme had such power

No, the pic is total shit, even though most of stuff there is terrible. But both of those groups were teens when they got into MP.

LOL truuuu *laughing crying face* 100 100 100 100 100

>can't openly be an anti-semite and make money in the media

Free speech is dead!

This. It's very obvious that in the past 6 months, Pewdiepie has changed his style into the growing subculture of edgy-teen oriented youtubers. They are all about being edgy, often ironically so, and work through satire, shitposting, irony, and they are all very much Anti-SJW liberals, a sentiment that is growing amonst white teen boys.

This is why he basically quit gaming and the most cringeworthy clickbait, and although it's kinda laughable, I do respect him for the effort and success he has had adapting to his aging audience.

AMERICA YES

Skin flakes happen to everyone. Not everyone has dark enough skin for them to be visible.

> Every time I see people on here praising those utter faggots it makes me realise I need to try to leave
Explain this sentiment please

Everything and everyone that makes you smile is shit. except blacked.com and xev.

>howtobasic is still around
Wasn't this just some meme channel where a guy posted clickbait cooking videos and just fuck with the food?
How is this still popular?

I work at a school and when kids write their goals down like 20-30% list youtuber and like 40% write Vet

Idubbbz is one of the only good youtubers though

How old is you?

I guess the premise is that you've become to old for this place as young counter culture kiddo's have invaded Sup Forums, considering wannabe edgy kids is the majority of their audience. I laughed at Pink Season though, that was pretty amusing.

>edgy balding cuck who raises other men children
>good

>have 110 million bucks in the bank
>be dropped by disney, but still have warnber bros. and others paying him riddiculous amounts
im sure he will be ok my boys

Post yfw you've never even seen a second of this faggot's videos

>raises other men's kids
What are you talking about

>warner jews
AHAHAHAHAH you actually believe biggest jews in hollywood wont drop this fag?

Now you know which kids to shoot first in your rampage.

Kids these days, when I had an assignment like that in school I said I wanted to be Naruto and the 5th hokage. They need more realistic goals like that

Don't give up user, you can do it i believe it

But don't get me wrong, I consume/enjoy a good amount of cancerous youtube content, but jeezus christ, I'd kill myself before subjecting myself to watching/being a fan of some youtube 'commentater' like a lot of these Sup Forums , Sup Forums guys do

ass is literally smoking pham

This hurts my brain so much. I avoid the goings on of YouTube celebs, and I've trained myself to ignore up to 90% of the memery I witness, so when I read a headline like that it's just really difficult to make sense of. This isn't what Johnathan Internet wanted for his invention, we were supposed to be better than this.

What did he say?

>watching any youtuber other than Northern "Egg Daddy" Lion

"Type Alex is a stupid nigger in chat"

Another goy gets shut down.

>WW2 was literally 100 years ago
>Jews still asshurt they got bombed and lost

2 nukes werent enough

>this isnt copy pasta

>joking about ISIS gets you banned on twitter
>being part of ISIS doesn't
hmm

Dont know. Maybe its because Walt hated Hollywood and their culture with a passion and it was the Hollyjews who said: "Bad Goy, you're antisemitic!". Which was of course picked up by the jewish media.

Anyone has the tweet?

Nobody wants to see an egg missing tinted rocks and talking about Boss Rush all the time, user.

yeah don't worry family i'm your bitch

any other research you want me to do

I-I'm sorry Sup Forums looks like i'm betraying the white race again. ;_;

They were /ourguys/ all along

Sup Forums has always been majorly comprised of young counter culture kiddos and wannabe edgy kids dumbass, I don't know what planet you're on

The one where majority of people here are 20+

Apply copious amounts of coacoa butter on her dry ass.
She'll thank me later.

>DUDE I HAVE NO TALENT AND MADE A CAREER OFF SHITTING ON OTHERS LOL NIGGERFAGGOT XDD

He's shit.

Thats where you're wrong friendo

Just get into the cage nigger.

But this just made me extra sad?

FUCK YOU CARTER

Heed this tl;dr, brothers. Many women want to deceive you. Find ones with good souls ;_;7

His talent is that he's funnier than a lot other people on YouTube, or do you think it takes some sort of skill to talk about your opinion for ten minutes or play video games? Also you forgot the necessary LMAO at the end to really sell it