4. Yui
5. Ritsu
6. Jun
7. Azusa

Those in the know know

explain

barb has tasty legs
not as tasty as lana but still

mates gf has cheated on him. lad is devastated what should i do to be good friend?

>Weird how we say an when a word starts with a vowel, like "an apple" not "a apple" but with the word one we say "a one" not "an one"

That's cos one starts with a "w" lad. Keep up

sexting the gf on her family holiday

HOW DO I SET UP LEGACY CAPTCHA WITH Sup Forums X AHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

be his gf for tonight?

who

cornetto

shag her to show him how much of a slag she is and tell him to move on

anime

explain

>when you're throwing up into your own lap parked in traffic in your own car after a gigantic drug and alcohol binge and a passer by asks if you're ok

embarassing stuff teebeehatch

gd post

pappap kakkakkak

business idea: get a cushy job with no effort whatsoever, then give it up because I'm so fucking bored and depressed that i need something new

then get a job where I actually have to work, and remain depressed because I'm so lazy this is shit and I suck at it.

then go through my entire life depressed and never happy or satisfied with anything and a constant grass is greener mentality.

give him on a one-way ticket to brojob central

manyvids.com/MVGirls/

>hatch
it's an aitch lad

I had a better example but I can't think of it atm

hey i made this
glad someone saved it despite how shit the outline was lmao

just go for a nice walk thatll clear your head x

Well aren't you a constant disappointment.

need a country that's cheap, has an easy to learn language, good culture and is up and coming lads

Need to get off this island for goodd

youtube.com/watch?v=f9wR0D1515Q

FUCK ANNA WOOD

virus do not click

take him out for a drink

puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering puttering

Ireland

youtube.com/watch?v=hwQfkWhuQUA

explain

Just watched Passengers

good film despite the critics
Jennifer Lawrence is extremely peng
also depressing how far behind we are technologically

South Korea.

Small chance you'll be killed in a regional war turned hot that may spill over into a proxy war between the Americns and last vestiges of the former communist regimes of the East.

But if you survive that you have a high chance of landing a qt kgf

>constant grass is greener mentality
literally me.

couldn't wait to stop studying so that i could have true free time (as opposed to having constant reading lists following me around). now i hate working because true free time is limited.

i'm craving being a neet now. i have several grand to my name and if i just leach accomodation and food off my parents i could literally subsist as a neet for probably a year or more. instead im going to keep on working till im 70 years old.

come to think of it i cant remember the last time i excreted a solid log. most my shites are varying degrees of mush

puttering 65 times

couldn't find a disapproving pic so just pretend she's looking at you with mild disdain

how do i set up legacy captcha with Sup Forums x

>Kgf

but then you have to live in korea, where you're classed as mentally ill if you're not an insane maniac

YOU'RE A NONCE CASE

this evening's entertainment sorted ta

literal twink in a wig tier mate come on you have better taste than this ive seen it

Had a lovely massive set of shites the other day.

not painful just plentiful.

indians on Sup Forums are literally frothing at the mouth after i said that website development and app development jobs are going to be automated, and the brainmores will be left writing compilers and other difficult stuff like that

It would all be okay if I wasn't alone.

Most normies don't have any interesting hobbies or career prospects but they seem happy enough slaving away every day for their working lives.

Or the ones with wives and children do anyway

can you even

Qt fell into my lap earlier on the subway when the train pulled away and she hadn't sat down yet, we awkwardly laughed it off and smiled at each other

Spent the next 10 minutes sat next to each other in silence then we both got off at the same stop but I virgin walked ahead of her

Maybe I should have talked to her

i knew it was you

love diahrrea to be honest. it feels great to squirt out, smells great, and makes a satisfying sound

got a new gun. 1881 marlin.

pajeet

link to the post in question

the option is called "use recaptcha v1"

jog on yeah? *turns my chair to face elsewhere*

all i said was "explain" and "puttering" since you used the gimmick words "rate" and "do not rate"

FOY

>subway

FOY

Post more pics of manlets in funny situations

what the fuck is the blockchain

how tall is he

Nah you'd just embarass yourself desu.

Much better to do nothing and look back kicking yourself for this sporadically for the next 5 years and in the middle of the night at 4am in 10 years

and i knew it was you

:)

fucking finally

have a tim

finna wank then play fallout 2

Nice triple run of posts desu.

What would this board be without us eh lads.

this is depressing
youtube.com/watch?v=pwug-BkoK48

how old is tim?

grim

*brainlet alarm goes off*

I have interesting career prospects. I even have an interesting job. I just can't be arsed.

a fancy ledger

what phone should i get? heard moto g5 is a meme that has a massive issue with connecting to the internet properly

thoughts?

fell asleep on the subway dudes

that LITERALLY was your wife in another life 2bh, a simple hello would have been nice

had sex with a girl i dont even like and now i hate myself

heheheheh

spent £5k on SEO with absolutely NOTHING to show for it haha fucking STATE of me

>SEO
what's that

post toot

yeh that was a bad play

Yeah me too.

I'm saying normies whose idea of career progression is rising to manager of McDonalds seem happier than us even when they spend most nights just with their girlfriend watching Love Island and eating pizza

you sure you aren't a girl yourself?

senior excrement officer

hello lads how are we do-

*accidentally trips over a paving stone*

ooaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGG

*smashes face first into the ground, ballbag collides into the floor and bursts into blood and gibs*

HEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH OOWWWOOOOOWWOOWW ME BOLLOCKS

search engine optimization

Might spend £3000 and go to japan for a hug. Thoughts?

>also depressing how far behind we are technologically
compared to whom?

Hope I die in my sleep