'Fake facts, deceptive editing and omission of key evidence...

'Fake facts, deceptive editing and omission of key evidence.' Ken Kratz breaks his silence about never-before-revealed proof that Steven Avery IS guilty and accuses the producers of duping viewers

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4219732/Making-Murderer-prosecutor-says-Steven-Avery-guilty.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4219732/Making-Murderer-prosecutor-says-Steven-Avery-guilty.html

Randomly found this on Google image search.

I’m the atty. I have the $350,000 house. I have the 6-figure career. You may be the tall, young, hot nymph, but I am the prize.

Which one is theresa, the second girl? There's no doubt that he didn't kill the first one right? He was definitely acquitted there, right?

Honestly, they should have just let the second murder go whether he did it or not cause of the bullshit time served.

its obvious he is the killer.
Well done to all the libtards who pushed for a murderer to be freed simply because they watched a programme.

for anyone who has actually done any reading outside of the documentary it is clear that steven killed theresa, and brendan helped clean up the mess

>prosecutor
>he was totally guilty you guys!

>it's a Sup Forums is going to try solve the mystery episode.

Hilarious. 500 replies for sure.

I'm a liberal myself but the support that this sexual predator and murderer get from leftist because he's le poor hick sickens me

>that banner ad

>Daily Mail
>prosecutor saying that the person he prosecuted is guilty

Not that I unconditionally believe MaM's narrative, but come on now.

>headline said that explosives got mailed to the prosecutor
>article reveals it was exploding glitter bombs

Come the fuck on. It was even an article about how it's wrong to distort the truth.

We can't even make more than one decent meme every 3 years.

>forward by Nancy Grace

Making it really hard for me to buy your book ken

>muh daily mail
grow up

Pretty much this.

If he did his job in the first place there wouldn`t be any problems.

>grow up

Says the OP who can't into real sources. Daily Mail is a complete joke. Kill yourself.

Producers asked the prosecution and the family for their side of the story and they refused.
Kratz looks like the asshole he is so he has made it into a personal vendetta.

>omission of key evidence
>never-before-revealed proof that Steven Avery IS guilty
So the prosecutor omitted key evidence too?

The article is sensational, but true. The prosecutor really did write a book telling his side of the story.

>Daily Mail is a complete joke. Kill yourself
spoken like a teenager who just started to read newspapers

top tier arguments m8, wtf I love the daily mail now

>speaking in memes
underage then.

man you're really bad at this, I hope you don't consider yourself a convincing individual

Not on night tv. Australians don't have a sense of curiousity because all the curious ones died.

Probably swam too close to the rays.

>still believing the aussies shitposter meme
>believing moot ever

Guy claimed he was gay for many years. What dumb cunt believes him

"never before revealed proof"
lmao, why didn't the prosecutor bring this proof up at trial?

oh, wait, it's an utterly misleading headline
b/c the dailymail is tabloid trash

>didn't read the article
>wants people to value his statements

The only reason moot isn't gay now is because he finally became the little girl we always knew he was. Doesn't mean he doesn't still suck cock.

Not a good sunny episode.

It had it's moments.