TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6xKnRorZGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like how they couldnt trust jimmy fallon with any of the booze since he's such a fucking drunk

every single one of them need to be put down

American """"""""comedy"""""""", everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6xKnRorZGg

ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERMONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM ONE TERM

>only one black guy
why can't black people into satire?

wtf i hate youtube now

>Trump really did make America great again, at least for these guys

Saved SNL too and he hasn't even been President a month.

>Welcome to Late Show I'm your host Stephen Colbert
>This week, Donald Trump...
*audience booes*
>... has announced [latest news]
*audience chuckles*
>that's funny because [joke on Trump's body]
*audience erupts in jeers and applauses*
*Jon Batiste plays random notes*

8 more years of that.

It's only been just under 2 years and Trump already owns half the real estate in their heads, no wonder he became a fucking mogul

>Doing trump """"jokes"""" every night is making well established comedians forget how to do comedy
>trump is literally toxic to comedians

Except for conan, who just gives no fucks about anything at this point

>Le fat funny British quip man drinking out of juice box

It's almost like Trump is president or something.

>cutfag

Conservatism is the NEW Counter-Culture

>Batiste
>having a spelling error in your name
wew

In their defense Trump does give them a ton of content.

It's all going in cycles. That is how it will always go. We leap forward and we take a step back. But times change and whatever lies ahead is for no one to know.

you're right trumptards are literally cancer and should be put out of their misery

Source

>same guy twice
cant fool me

Real some Spengler then try to console random anons with sophistry like that.

They didn't seem to know that when Obama was I guess, strange

>No one is going to miss that nigger Obama, he's better off dead.

Jesus christ, I get that they're trying to exaggerate Trump's racism but I think Baldwin went too far on this one.

jimmy fallon sitting there with no drink always makes me laugh

why is the notorious alcoholic the only one without a drink in his hand?

>holding a juicebox instead of a glass because his character is a manchild
comedy gold

Literally no other president has had comparable actions to trump

British """"""""comedy"""""""", everyone.

PJW said it in a video

Whatever you say

Trumps going to break the wheel

>someone bothered to make this

When will he take total control?

People are already starting to get hostile against these guys, their dumb fucking talk shows are always shitting up the youtube trending tab and the number of dislikes they're getting is steadily climbing

I like to wonder about what they'd be talking about if hillary had won, would they be picking apart her administration as well or would they turn a blind eye?

We're talking about the image.

Watch any episode of their shit during the Obama era.

Neah bro

The wheel can never be broken. Trump is another Reagan.

>I don't find Trump jokes funny, so that means no one does.

Trump joke have saved SNL. Ratings are huge.

>HURR TRUMP AND CO ARE DUMB
>HURR THIS NEW PIECE OF SHIT FILM/ALBUM IS GREAT
>HURR CELEB WITH WHACKY STORY!
>LISP SYNC EPIC BATTLE!
>DANCE OFF BRO
>BETTER MAKE IT CLEAN SO WE CAN SHOVE IT RIGHT ON JEWTUBE THE NEXT DAY THUS RUINING THE APPEAL OF LATE NIGHT TV.

Bottom feeders

Bill Maher:
>Trump is a 50s Guy, he always wear suits and drink Whiskey
>literally wears a suit all the time and drinks Whiskey

I wonder how long it's going to take people to remember how unfunny SNL is.

>giving the people what they want
>bad

Look at the SNL ratings

>Bush was a good boy he dindu nuffin

t. Bill Maher

He already drank it before they could snap the photo

Trump is dumb

HAHAHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAAAAAAAAHHH

Top kek.

reminds me of that story some user wrote about TBBT laugh track destroying the universe

Trump wishes he looked like that.

Ironically Bill introduced to the hypocrisy of politics back in 90's, now he's just a senile old man

thatsthejoke.jpg

I hate Bill Maher so fucking much

Delete your post.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is fallon really a drunk?
I thought he just loved cocaine

LOL
how very poetic really makes me think hmm... kys

Trump is a Russian asset as confirmed by the timeline matching up with the dossier provided by Christopher Steele.

Trumplings, before you get triggered and try to discredit this post, answer this.

>Why did Trump try to get Abe to increase business with Russia?
>Why did Trump defend Putin on being a killer?
>Why did Flynn resign?
>Why did the share of Rosneft sold turn out to be the same as in the dossier?

>tfw trump threads
>easiest (You)s going since the liberal shitsters can't handle the bantz
>not even american

all you have to google is "jimmy fallon alcohol" and start reading, dude gets spotted all over partying hard and often alone it seems.

more than once he has injured himself while shittered and appeared on camera on the mend with a phony cover story.

You're right, bombing seven countries just wasn't that funny I guess

>[thunderous applause]

Well, can you blame them? This is in part a free market capitalistic system. They're competing for viewers and ratings, which leads to sweet advertising deals. As such, they go for what the market (viewers) wants, as because it's a capitalistic system, viewers have the choice of which service they would like to participate in. Viewers specifically want Trump stories now, specifically because they want to see him lampooned and criticized for what he's been doing. It then becomes an impetus for each of these producers of content to follow through on meeting that demand; if they do not, then their competitors most certainly will, and as a result they will lose out on their share of the market to a competitor who is filling the demands of the consumer. As a result we've got them all talking about the same thing (Trump) with different flavors. You can bitch that they're all being anti-Trump, but they're only doing it because that is what makes most sense right now in the free economy that is late night talk shows. If you want to blame anyone for this, then blame the consumer for wanting it.

If you consider that republicans control the Senate, House, and the Presidency, and then take Trump's claim he actually won the popular vote into consideration, it would mean that conservatism is actually the norm now, and so the real counter-culture is liberal values. It also means MAGA is a normie meme.

Sinking?

Probably less than that.

Where are the niggers?
Are the jews keeping them out of these positions because of the smell or are they all secretly kikes?

>tfw the liberal moderate left have no banter

Gotta go making us look bad like that.

(((Leftists))) control the vast majority of entertainment media. The day of the rope is coming. (((They))) will no longer be allowed to destroy our civilisation.

The problem is just like in the 80's the Left isn't learning from their mistakes and is actively considering putting a Muslim in charge of the DNC.

They're going more left, just like 80's Democrats and Labor.