ITT pieces of shit

ITT pieces of shit

Stopped watching it after 30 min, desu, and deleted the file immediately. I hate Keaton ever since.

>"Iron Man is a shit movie: The movie"

I have still no idea what was so great about this movie.

ONE
CONTINUES
SHOT

But user, didn't you dig the soundtrack? It was truly ebic

>ONE
>CONTINUES
>SHOT

That's kind of sad. I mean its not that hard to learn how to cut scenes and such.

>soundtrack

There was music in it? user-kun please...

I legitimately love this movie

I felt like I was being lied to when watching it

no user thats a piece of kinoma

If it was shorter, after it made it's point, it would of been closer to tight and neat and a good one

La la land is okay at least it has a good message

What was the message again?

Kys.

>mediocre films including musicals where they leads can't sing or act should praised
>good message
Pick one

Agreed, crap along with Birdman.

back to rêddit

This post made me laugh for like 5 minutes and I don't even know why. I haven't even seen Birdman.

You should stop going there.

so its basically bojack as a shit movie?

It's offensively pandering to the Hollywood types that decide awards; which is funny because it has this feeling right at the start that it's going to go full absurdist (that chick going psycho on Keating, the lesbian relationship that lasts for a scene etc) but then the jazz soundtrack kicks in, there's the monologues about how much better the theatre is over other mediums and pretty natures shots just shoved in for additional artistic wanking.
It's not bad, just if it wasn't about the theatre it would have gotten panned like crazy imo.

Never watched it, i cant get into movies about plays or movies about making a movie or movies about hollywood or the theatre in general... i just fucking hate that setting

It's not about that.

>actors being full of shit - the movie.

Why do those people always think they are so fucking important? They are not! Being replaceable is in their nature.

The first 20 minutes definitely were about that. And thats when I stopped watching that pretentious boring garbage

Yup.. saw the first 20-30 minutes, and pulled the plug on it, i hate that shit

I loved it, though if I hadn't done a lot of theatre acting when I was younger I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it so much.
The characters were all great, set was brilliantly designed, music was on point and it had a health amount of self-awareness without becoming a parody of itself.

9/10 have watched many times again.

That kind of attitude is wrong, you should finish everything you start, you think I didn't want to turn of off BvS after 10 minutes, but endured that shit fest till the end, and was able to form an opinion.

ITT contrarian children
>hurr i hate popular thing therefore im cool

>no discussion or opinions allowed

Most people in this thread aren't discussing it, fair enough people are entitled to their opinions, but user makes a fair point when half the people slamming it in the thread admit they haven't even seen all of it.
Also most people are just saying it's a film about hollywood, yes that's a part of it but really not what the film is about.

There's not discussion in this thread, only contrarian circlejerking. sage