What the absolute fuck was his problem?

What the absolute fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdNP53mu4jg
celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/36927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Steve, would you prefer if... on valentines day n that... would you rather not have a date and save money, or not be alone but have to dip into your savings n treat her a bit?

Low self esteem
Years of pent up anger

let him talk ricky

delet dis

he's a lanklet!

>Steve - /r9k/
>Ricky - Sup Forums
>Karl - /x/

Couldn't do a three-point turn so he started crying and had to ride in the back with the pig while the girl he fancied got with his best mate.

>Low self esteem

Really don't think so considering the women he has been with

>das lanky piss n streak

>WAS his problem
Celebrity status cured him of that

LANKLETED

It's because he's rich and semi famous.

He's clearly not a good looking bloke. Looks okay now but through the 2000s was a genuine 3/10. Also he's 6'7" so he probably got picked on a lot in school

This, and now he dates celebrities to make up for it

>no marriage
>no kids

JUST

A large amount of cocaine

What the hell is this from?

Once Stephen finally managed to find a female to clamber upon and fold his long insect legs double while he squeezed open his slimy sperm sac and plop out pineapple sized bloblets of sperm lumps into her red raw pussybag, he quickly started to improve his appearance and get even more women

Thank you for that imagery

youtube.com/watch?v=SdNP53mu4jg

>Stephen (((Merchant)))

Based user

Rank em:

>funniness
Karl>Ricky>Steve

>likability
Karl>Ricky>Steve

Ricky is Sup Forums

Can't handle the banter.

>Steve (r9k)
>Ricky (tv)
>Karl (diy)

Anyone else feel sorry for Steve when he always wants to seem smart but comes of comes off a pseudo intellectual?

If you look like he does answer you're not smart you might as well kill yourself

>steve - /r9k/ x Sup Forums
>ricky - Sup Forums x Sup Forums
>karl - /diy/ x /x/ x Sup Forums (thinks africa shouldn't have aid, thinks giving aid to anyone outside of people who need it in your country is good, thinks bombing shitholes is fine because they can then have the chance to really improve etc

u wot m8?

that dress is overly lewd but fucking stunning

He looks like he has aids

He is not well read or maybe not even intelligent in genenral but like all (((merchants))) he has a quite high voibal intelligence.

Damn you're right

It is beautiful

Steve has the eyes of a man who smoked pot every day for 50 years

you lookin at my bird m8?

>when you're beyond insecure as fuck about your gigantic eyes so you squint everywhere

>6,7"
>picked on
Manlet wet dreams detected, nobody messes with the pumpkin king

I genuinely thought Steve would be too much of a moralfag to accept that dress. That's how he come across in the XFM show and podcasts at least. Hollywood must have gotten to him somewhat.

I really wanna smash his teeth in. There's something about him that just makes me want to bully him

Maybe it's cause he looks like a nerd and he's insecure

Are you joking?
6'7" is clearly a freakish height. Past 6'4" you're fucked

her tits are shit

celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/36927

What's wrong with his eyes?

Like said

What has actually happened to him? I'm genuinely asking