TIPTOES (2003): The movie Hollywood doesn't want you to know exists

Yes, that's a real poster.
youtube.com/watch?v=ukRdEVthmWM

Since the other thread is about to hit bump limit ( ).

Tiptoes is a movie about Gary Oldman as a dwarf. He's on his knees throughout the film. Matthew Mcconaughey is the only normal person in a family of dwarfs and his Kate Beckinsale is a midget hater. It also stars Peter Dinklage as a French communist biker. The film was never released in theaters.

Tiptoes has extensive, rarely seen BTS footage which was never meant to be seen by the public, and features insults towards others in the industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_nK8JKwlJo

Some trivia:
>Director Matthew Bright was fired after he turned in his cut
>'Bright had actually written the script for ‘Tiptoes’ when he was 18. He envisaged “a raucous comedy about little people f***ing each other”
>'When [Kate Beckinsale] signed on for 2003’s ‘Tiptoes’ she agreed to do it for SAG minimum wage – with one condition. She wanted her character to wear the star’s own lucky hat. At the time, Bright didn’t know that the hat would get him fired from the film.'
>“I put [my cast and crew] through hell,’ says the director. “I told them it was going to be this wonderful production and instead there were these [people] running around screaming at people and making young assistants weep. It was just horrible.”
>' ‘Drive’ director Nicolas Winding Refn is a fan and Hanley recently sent him a copy of the director’s cut, which still exists.'
>'Having been invited on-stage to talk up the film, Bright instead launched into a scathing attack on the producers.'

>Director Matthew Bright's first credits were as writer and actor in the film Forbidden Zone, portraying two masochistic characters living in a garbage can, spit on, raped and tortured in an alternate dimension's kingdom and decapitated by Satan (played by Danny Elfman).
>Bright was credited as Toshiro Boloney.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.movies.yahoo.com/the-incredible-story-behind-tiptoes-the-movie-in-121940150.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n52z9Vc9XHA
youtube.com/watch?v=t0n3i193v0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This was in my Netflix queue for like five years, then I canceled my DVD service.

>GARY OLDMAN IN THE ROLE OF A LIFETIME
Was this ghost directed by John Waters?

>it's real
what the fuck

A friend told me about this movie years ago.

I always thought he was making stuff up.

Academy award winner, Matthew McCounaghey
Academy award nominee, Gary Oldman
Emmy Award winner, Peter Dinklage
Emmy Award winner, Patricia Arquette
MTV Movie Award nominee, Kate Beckinsale

Tiptoes...

slowpoke.jpg

The director claims it was supposed to be a John Waters type movie. Dinklage claims it was a serious drama. The producers claim it was supposed to be a romcom.

Arquette is also an Academy Award winner.

What was the "hat" that got him "fired"

Some ragged old striped hat. The producers didn't like it.

uk.movies.yahoo.com/the-incredible-story-behind-tiptoes-the-movie-in-121940150.html

The full production story, it's a hilarious read

a WWI German Army helmet

I can only imagine smug Refn putting on Tiptoes with his industry friends and just laughing their ass off throughout the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=n52z9Vc9XHA
>1:11
>"I've now seen it and I'm still not convinced that it exists"

Refn and McConnaughey did some commercials together. I really hope Refn asked Matthew a bunch of autistic questions about it.

On amazon uk for under a pound, will be here in 3 days

This whole discovery should be stickied.

Seems like almost no one saw the film, including the cast and crew who were involved in making it.

lmao

>Beckinsale has never acted opposite a black man
Really makes you think.

how does he know it was a good performance if he hasn't even watched the film?

What year is it? How did you fags not know about this? You guys are as bad as reddit

>At the time, Bright didn’t know that the hat would get him fired from the film.'

It's a striped hat? Unless you're making some stupid jab at Jews or whatever.

>le "tv all pretends that some shit OP made up is real to troll newfags"
shit meme

to be fair, most of Sup Forums was born in 2003 or after, Grandpa

Agreed. Sticky it for the keks.

You realise that the trailer is in the OP, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=t0n3i193v0g
>7:06
What did Kate mean by this?

Why? Hey guys check out this movie! What's that? You already knew about it because you aren't 12 years old? This shit was funny maybe a decade ago

>discovery

this has been circulating on Sup Forums for at least a year.

An excerpt from a user review of Tiptoes

>"One of the greatest lines in the movie is McConaughey yelling, "I'M A DWARF!" as his 6 foot tall body looms over Kate Beckinsale. It's classic. And the thing is, the acting is really good. Across the board. How they were able to deliver this dialogue with a straight face I'll never know."

I have to watch this asap

>discovery
Newfags are new. Fucking tosh.0 did a segment on it years ago, and even then it was already a famously bad movie.

Why are you implying that the majority knows about this?

It has only 3500 ratings on IMDb, I would say that's a fairly unknown movie.

This thread made me realize how many young retards are spending there time here solely to shit on things they havent watched.

This movie came out way back and only now are the Redditors and underage who shitpost here checking it out.

Holy shit! I just heard about this movie called Troll 2! Haha its soo bad. Requesting sticky so everyone can see my new discovery!

>Michael Bay is a dictator like Michael Mann but without Michael Mann's talent
kek

Really pit that mini feud Kate and Bay had last year in another perspective.

Because it's famously bad. You would know this if you weren't 12. It's been made fun of for a long time

LOL XD! good rec user.
Have u seen the room? OMG soooooo funny and bad.

Tip Toes isn't nearly as notorious as Troll 2. Stop being a contrarian, edgelord faggot.

ITT Reddit tourists are more than a decade late to the party

When did that happen

>Sad old men make fun of people for not being sad old men

Sup Forums is a strange place.

Stream it for us bro

Both The Room and Troll 2 have ten times more IMDb ratings than Tiptoes.

I am not saying that absolutely no one knows about it, but pretending like it's a well known movie "if you are not 12" is idiotic

2015. BOYHOOD

OH MY GODDDDD!!!!!!!!

That can't be a real poster. This sounds fucking amazing though, holy shit

IT TOOK TWELVE YEARS TO MAKE

You oldfart faggots are so miserable. Holy shit. You guys sound miserable and jaded as hell. Is this board like your safe space away from the normies or something? Does having younger people here trigger you? What a bunch of tired old faggots. You guys complain about reddit but behave the same way.

>> oh no younger people are invading my board
>>GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!!!!

Oh hey I remember when someone posted the trailer years back. Didn't realise it was made in 2003.

Ok so seriously. There is no way this is a real movie. It is framed and written like a parody trailer. Are we all just dumb autists falling for a meme here?

>Forbidden Zone, portraying two masochistic characters living in a garbage can, spit on, raped and tortured in an alternate dimension's kingdom and decapitated by Satan
it's not as edgy as it sounds

Is she really this much of a slut?

>"I don't regret doing Click since it was fun for me and my four brothers to see me in a fart-jokes type of movie. It's like a big inside joke to us all. However, I'd be genuinely disturbed and possibly confused if I ever met an adult who genuinely enjoyed Click and didn't have any direct personal connection with the production of the film."
>ignores Tiptoes
What did Kate mean by this?

>newfags hungry to jump on the memewagon act like they discovered something
>get told they're a decade late
>STOP OPRESSING ME FOR MUH IGNORANCE
millennials everyone

It's on Piratebay.

how the hell how people never heard of this before?
It's pure Kate Kino

did I see bridget the midget in there?

The guy filming is so fucking creepy.

Yeah but when stuff is old it's old and done.

The only ones getting triggered are the old farts in here. A bunch of 35+ year olds having a panic attack because some college kid found a kool new maymay....

Think about that for one second. An old middle age faggot having a tantrum just because some kids are having fun laughing at some retarded midget movie....
An old fag having rage because some newfag kids are laughing at a movie.... how pathetic is this??

>people saw and know of click
>no one really saw and knows of tiptoes
>let me bring up tiptoes on a popular talk show so everyone can become aware of it

>if you don't know this obscure as shit movie
>you are rebbit
>there is only one board on here
Sorry that not everyone comes to Sup Forums "with movies" you hugbox faggot

Rebbit boogeymaning is getting old

that trailer just gave away literally everything about the movie. I mean the entire movie is spelled out. Two people are together and she doesn't realize he is the only "regular" person in a family full of midgets. She finds out when they plan their wedding and is worried that if they have kids it will be a midget, but turns out when they have one, it isn't a midget as shown in the trailer.

Taking that into account as well as the feel/editing/narration of it makes it seems like a parody trailer for a fake movie, which it apparently isn't.

>we live at time when tosh.0 is more in the loop than Sup Forums –– by 6 six years
what went wrong?

>trailer tells you about the movie
Are you perhaps, new to the concept of trailers?

It is pathetic but I mean, you are here too.

can't believe this movie exists

like what the fuck

If you're not a millenial then your life is pathetic and please tell me where you went wrong in life so I avoid making the same mistakes.

>>Yeah but when stuff is old it's old and done
People still banepost from time to time... you cant say the words "its big ___" without getting a "4U" reply.... thats not an excuse to get this angry at this thread

>' ‘Drive’ director Nicolas Winding Refn is a fan and Hanley recently sent him a copy of the director’s cut, which still exists.'
fucking kek

>from time to time
You mean literally every day for the last how many years?

Nothing wrong with 18-25 year olds to dick about on Sup Forums for lulz.

I honestly think all of us are a level of pathetic. It's when we become hugbox SJWs that make us complete degenerates though

>WHHAAA M-MOMMY THEY MADE FUN OF ME THAT I'M NEW MOMMY
>Y-YOU OLD 35 YEAR OLDD!!1!
Some top tier bantz right there

>Taglines: It's the Little Things in Life that Matter.

>It's a Sup Forums user unsolicitedly rails against the SJW menace episode

>2 hour long Kate Beckinsale dating simulator
nice

u u u u

>>' ‘Drive’ director Nicolas Winding Refn is a fan and Hanley recently sent him a copy of the director’s cut, which still exists.'
She thisis the plot to Drive 2 right?

>meme thread
>idiots discussing who's new and who's old instead

first thread's magic can't be replicated. might as well delete this one.

Right. Thanks for missing the entire point

Oh I get your point, but at least we're not like that crooked Hillary rite?

Fuck you must be sensitive.

>Mcconaughey
>Dinklage
>Oldman
>Beckinsale
>midgets
>fucking Nicholas Winding Refn
WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

Not everything is politics. I use the term because faggots here fit the description of what a SJW is like almost like a glove. I cited the term as a synonym, not as a direct definition.

Context cues are important.

NEWFAGS AND NORMIES GET OUT OF MAHH SWAMPPP

Le Projecting dot jay pegging

>doesn't even know how to reply to posts

how new?

>according to some rumors, Dinklage was supposed to play Oldman's character. However, Oldman was cast when Beckinsale refused to kiss a little person
Sad!

underworld shills really are miles above the huh

>he lives for (You)'s
Why am i not surprised?
Seems like i hit a nerve there buddy

>SAY A SENSITIVE TRYHARD THING IN CAPS REEE
>"hey you sound sensitive..."
>HAHA WHAT ARE YOU PROJECTING???
You sound like you take criticism well

Fucking lord she is stunning.

What the fuck Kate. Dinklage is basically Dwarf Pitt.