How did AMC get away with this?

How did AMC get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/02/14/the-walking-dead-posts-big-ratings-with-midseason-7-premiere/
google.com/amp/s/www.moviefone.com/2016/10/18/the-walking-dead-negan-the-joker-norman-reedus/amp/?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bad edit familia

Hey guise, it's the zombie apocalypse let's all wear skinny jeans and uncomfortable shoes even though it's hot af and we walk everywhere!

>skinny jeans
less risk to get stuck in the bushes when running away from walkers
>umcomfy boots
boots that are hard and leathery so you can stomp walker heads in

because no one watches it anymore to get offended.

Why is that nigger still alive?

Yeah nothing gives you full mobility while running like skinny jeans

Better question is, why did they blow their entire budget on a CGI tiger instead of building a real set.
They use a piece of fabric with a picture of a staircase for fucks sake.

>Rick says Kang
>Ezekiel was reading Martin Luther Kang Jr.
>the episode was written by Angela Kang
>it's fucking black history month
Did they do that on purpose?

I agree about the jeans but a I've got a nice pair of worn down boots which look like trash but its the comfiest pair of shoes that I own.

have you even tried stretch skinny jeans. i used to skate and would always wear them for their mobility and to save my shins

I think they were supposed to CGI in a staircase in post, but they just forgot

for jeans that are worn days or weeks on end, not a saggy knee to be seen anywhere

What the fuck is the deal with the dumpy bitch second from the right. Already forgotten the first half of the season so I have no idea why she's there. All other cast members are somewhat attractive except her... it's bizarre.

>mfw Tara just keeps getting fatter

If she gets another episode I'll be sure to not give AMC a view. Dunno how else to protest that FAT CUNT dragging the show down. If she looked like she did in Season 4 I'd probably like her as a character. The fatness totally ruins it. Not like she's a marvelous actress either way.

She has huge tits.

Who gives a shit. Is that staircase a regular on the show? Do you keep pausing at random times to nitpick at the background?

Jesus.

>it's hot af

This is my biggest issue with the show. Why the FUCK do we never see any other time of year? Why is the entire show set at mid-day in the middle of summer in every episode unless it's night?

When Fear started I was all "cool, maybe we'll see some more cooler areas and see people survive through winter or stuff". NOPE. They immediatly went to a arid, dry, hot shithole.

Also, why the fuck are there ALWAYS Autumnal leaves at the side of the road even though the show is perpetually set at the height of Summer?

>Jesus
I hope he kicks Negan's ass in the finale

Literally forgot Enid was even a character. Did it ever show her let out of the closet??

maybe all the abandoned nuclear power plants melted down and caused global warming

>boots
>uncomfortable

Are you dumb? I bet you'd wear tennis shoes or something that would be in pieces in a week

If he was close to the comic book version he would. This new one is kind of a letdown.

Comic Jesus is a gay ninja.

>Why is the entire show set at mid-day in the middle of summer
It's not. 8 episodes are filmed around fall. They dress to how the weather is when filming besides Negan and other special characters like Jesus who will wear a trench coat at times.

>Also, why the fuck are there ALWAYS Autumnal leaves at the side of the road
There's not.

>even though the show is perpetually set at the height of Summer?
It isn't.

It's a tv show. They film 8 episodes around spring take a couple months off filming then come back to film 8 episodes going through fall. It takes 2 weeks to film each episode. Maybe with bottle episodes they can film multiple at once idk. I used to remember the exact months but I stopped following filming spoilers years ago so I forget.

I thought she was pregnant for like half a season kek.

When the zombie apocalypse comes you're kind of stuck wearing what you were when it started.

BTW, are they driving new model Hyundais that weren't even in production before the Zombie apocalypse yet?

>If he was close to the comic book version he would. This new one is kind of a letdown.
Well I like him desu. He's just the size of Bruce Lee instead of a big guy. Maybe they'll push the Negan fight off into season 8 but I see no reason they can't do it like the comic where you have Jesus evade Negan's swings. The Jesus actor a while back said that he was hoping to film that specific fight and he said it would play into his version even better since he's a nimble little manlet.

I want to fuck Enid's pretty little asshole so hard that every time she takes a shit she thinks of my dick.

>most handsome guy on the planet after the apocalypse is a fag

It would also work because Jeffrey Dean Morgan looks like he has aids now, unlike comic book Negan who is built like a tank.

I watch an episode of Fear TWD when I visited my brother last year. They were on a boat or something. It was honestly of the worst ep of any TV show I have ever seen. Two characters would start arguing about pointless shit that we've seen a million times and the a guy went swimming at the end of the ep and zombies can out of nowhere in the middle of the day in the middle of the ocean. It made me hate AMC a little bit more which I thought was impossible.

I'd like to see them make show Jesus gay so all the conservashits get buttblasted

I had the episode on a background noise. I happened to look over at this scene, and noticed it immediately. It's a perfect example of just how shitty this show has gotten.

>its bad because I didnt understand it

lul

How stupid are you to not being able to grasp plot as simple as WD

>30 year old virgin
>tromping around the dessert with a gaggle of men
>Jesus is gay, no way?!

>Also, why the fuck are there ALWAYS Autumnal leaves at the side of the road even though the show is perpetually set at the height of Summer?
I take it you've never been to Georgia

I understood that I'd made no fucking sense like 99% of the plot in TWD.

t. fatties

Yes...

Nah.
Every pair of jeans are skinny jeans to fatties.

Dude she had a baby. It's perfectly reasonable that she gained 100lbs since getting pregnant. Stop being a sexist.

it doesn't help that she is a fucking horrible actress

If you're talking about the ones Rick is wearing I have a pair just like those and they're pretty thin and stretchy.

>this delusional cuck

comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/02/14/the-walking-dead-posts-big-ratings-with-midseason-7-premiere/

They're still trending behind the past couple few but man, at least they're finally out of that slump. They need to get the show on the road though, more garbage like that Tara episode will make poeople go back to watching it on demand later in the week.

has your fatass ever been in skinny jeans? good ones kinda feel like spandex, at least the skater ones that i used to buy did. not restricting at all, and if you want proof go watch some skateboarding promos, you big ol piece of lard.

Never Forget

Jeans, yes, but I wear military-style boots and they're comfy as hell.

JDM needs to get back to that Watchmen weight level.

Will this community actually have any use? Or was it just to fill an episode?

Peaked in s5. It's going to be alll downill from there

You misunderestimate how many normies absolutely despise Negan, he is the main reason why a lot of people stopped watching.

Well they can fuck off then, the show needs a villain.

Why is this show so awful? Literally the only interesting moments are Trevor or The Comedian hamming it up as evil guys.

>look up Edith
>she's actually 17 or some shit

>misunderestimate

Dubya? Is that you?

>people actually watch this shit

The great debate, who was in the wrong here?

Anyone else finally accept that this show is garbage tier schlock last episode? I don't know what it was. It was just pure shit.

misunderestimate is a perfectly cromulent word.

She got a purty mouth.

Most of the show is set in Georgia and it's all shot there. It's fucking niggerdickingly hot here at all times. It's February and we've had like 2 freezing nights the entire season and most days it gets into the 70s or 80s. Even on cold mornings you have to dress so you can take layers off because it's hot by 10:30am.

I'm glad anytime someone unrealistically fat for the zombie apocalypse finally dies. Tara next pls.

Fuck this show is so cheap looking.

It's a production still, moron.

I'm not talking about that, just in general. So ugly. The only thing they get props for is shooting on 16mm

I have to fap now thanks

This is hot for you? Are you fucking serious?

It's 7:30 in the morning, humidity is at about 70%.

They've been doing that since s2

Normies love Negan, he's Heath Ledger Joker tier in their eyes

>skaterfag
Why would you admit this, even on an anonymous image board

No they don't and no he's not.

When is Negan going to beat the skull out of that bitchass tiger and show the Kang who's boss?

Sometimes it feels like they get it right with a level of quality you can't get anywhere else, and sometimes it just feels like they throw some flannel shirts on a bunch of Senoia locals and burn through an episode fucking around in a random field.

>hitting people in the head when they are wearing a helmet

>Implying those helmets will do a goddamn thing against Lucille

that was over a year ago wasn't it. i know i know
>bait

Wrong. He's unnecessarily edgy and crazy, but still gritty and realistic to a certain degree. The same reason normies liked the Joker. They even make mashups like pic related, and one of the actors on the show compared Negan to the Joker. google.com/amp/s/www.moviefone.com/2016/10/18/the-walking-dead-negan-the-joker-norman-reedus/amp/?client=safari

Face it, your
>leans back
meme character is as normie as it gets

And what makes you think you know what normies like? I've seen people walking around with Negan shirts and total normies posting Negan pictures and memes on Facebook.

The only people who genuinely dislike Negan as a villain are soccer moms and critics with a huge stick up their ass.

For February, yeah. It's 98- around 104 every day of the summer with around 100% humidity.

>most of humanity dead
>can't find linear miles of hanger space with unused clothes
>oh boy, a babe ruth shirt in a picture frame -- finally a new shirt!

Hits you right in the RealFeelsĀ®

Gain?

It might be the thing that make my parents quit the show. Theyll see a gay Jesus as an affront against God

>Some fat cheeto fingered nerd who shitposts on Sup Forums in his spare-time denigrating a skater for their hobby of choice

Yeah cause the zombies eat the clothes everyone left behind when there's no survivors around

she is actually really a whale

i don't get it. get away with what?

Tumblr does not represent the average normie any more than Sup Forums does.

That's about as hot as it gets after noon on a good day during summers here in Norway.

"we're the ones that survive"

She'll die this season user.

In the comics they join as a trading community with Alexandria and the others (fish primarily) and Michone goes and stays there.

26 celsius is pretty warm

You would think that getting a real tiger would be cheaper.

26c is literally our winter.
Jumpers come out sub 30c.

It would be cheaper. Paying a settlement for an extra who got mauled would be even more expensive tho.

That's why they don't use real walkers, either.