What were Coppola and Jonze trying to tell each other?

What were Coppola and Jonze trying to tell each other?

pointing fingers at eachother

Loneliness sucks?

>tfw feel when no qt3.14 gf

Coppola - I left you to sleep with rich older men
Jonze - pls take me back

>Vincent Gallo on Spike Jonze:
“He’s the biggest fraud out there. If you bring him to a party he’s the least interesting person at the party, he’s the person who doesn’t know anything. He’s the person who doesn’t say anything funny, interesting, intelligent… He’s a pig piece of shit.”

>Vincent Gallo on Sofia (and Francis Ford) Coppola:
“Sofia Coppola likes any guy who has what she wants. If she wants to be a photographer she’ll fuck a photographer. If she wants to be a filmmaker, she’ll fuck a filmmaker. She’s a parasite just like her fat, pig father was.”

All Lost in Translation's saying is that loneliness is cool and interesting and so are you dear hipster. Also aren't foreigners weird lol

Sofia Coppola is truly a gift to cinema

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

In Lost in Translation Spike Jonze's (Casey Affleck) character is starting to gain traction in his career and is becoming prominent in his industry that leaves Sophia (ScarJo) feeling isolated and like she doesn't know who she married coupled with the fact she doesn't know what she wants to do in her life yet.

Then in Her, Sophia starts to become prominent in her industry (Also played by ScarJo) but Spike Jonze maybe being too blinded by his work doesn't realize this special relationship they had isn't just for him. Now Sophia is becoming this star and absorbing all these new influences and new celebrities surrounding her. AT LEAST HOW I SAW IT. P MUCH THEY BOTH STARTED GETTING TOO FAMOUS

>(Casey Affleck)
t-that's not casey, dude

BASED
A
S
E
D

I always get him and the other dude confused fuck it

>Lost in Translation

DUDE

BEING RICH SUKS!!!!

LMAO

DUDE

I'M A QUIRKY AMERICAN

LMAO

DUDE

JAPANESE PEOPLE

LMAO

>loneliness is cool and interesting
What? I have a completely different interpretation. I felt both protagonists were absolutely miserable and found a fleeting solace in each others company. There was nothing to envy about either's situation The "aren't foreigners weird lol" aspect, in my opinion, just amplified their isolation from other people.

>Your life

DUDE POSTING MEMES RULES

LMAO

IM BAD AT SCHOOL

LMAO

IM BAD AT SOCIALIZING

LMAO

IM SO ALONE

LMAO

WHEN WILL DEATH COME FOR ME

Will she ever want to be an autistic Sup Forums poster???...

LiT says that loneliness is inevitable no matter how you try to escape it, even with the love of your life. The movie ends with the main characters take one step forward to deal with it.

muh projecting

kys

regular plen coming through.

I thought that Her was a hipster oscar-bait with nonsensical premise and fucking annoying characters, but consider LiT one of my favorite movies, because of its comfiness and it feeling like the coming-of-age movie for young adults in college, so I am very fucking confused why the fuck people connect the two so fucking much.

I get that the 3rd act of Her is trying too hard to be LiT with all the "weird quirky let's sit on top of the rooftop", but it felt fucking soulless to me in Her desu.

>I can only analyze movies through meme spectrum
I pity you

I want to watch buffalo 66 now

Did Gallo ever fuck her?