What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1455677799125.png/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>captura de pantalla

que te importa a ti, pendejo?

niggers

Who had a biggest negative response? This or Fem Ghostbusters?

It has a provocative title and guess what? It provoked people.

I'm sure that, like the movie, it will be much more even-handed than its title makes it seem.

it's ironic that calling a movie "dear white people" ensures that very few white people will watch it

So it turns out there were definitely always more SJWs on the right than the left

>show isn't even racist
>everyone just ignores that fact and keeps whining because they really, really want to say they're an oppressed underdog

amazing

They forgot that sjw's aren't the majority of people, and that normies don't like to be called racist for no reason.

The world is waking up to the ALT LEFT scum. There are a few who think they can post here now though

What you are seeing are the last vestiges of "Obama's America" spinning out into nothingness. We have perhaps another year of this shit where things that were in production during the Obama era will limp out before TV programming is once again more balanced and less "sperg left"

What is it about?

It didn't provoke people. Waking up in the middle of the night to find a burglar going through your shit and him pulling a knife is being provoked. Waking up in the middle of the night to somebody throwing pebbles at the window of your $1m house which you just try to live a quiet life is an annoyance.

This.

The last breath of Obama America...And it's beautiful..

People are sick and tired of all racial profiling which is why it got such a backlash.

But thanks for posting!

Every race can stand the bantz except whites

How is that in tune with "social justice"?

And you're either disingenuous or an absolute fucking idiot not to realize this is just people reacting (rightly so) to 8 years of hearing this same bullshit with all it's spergy "sincerity" from Leftards and groups like BLM. People are aware that the title of the show is a calculated move to keep trying to be divisive while drumming up outrage, and most of this country are fucking tired of it and fed up. Again you're either the dumbest mother fucker on earth or still think you're living in the Obama era being "tee hee clever"

It's made by an upper class black guy about the terrible plight of being upper class and black in an ivy league school. Most white people can't relate in the fucking slightest to his grievances.

The vast majority of his audience is literally more oppressed than he is.

>provoke
>stimulate or give rise to (a reaction or emotion, typically a strong or unwelcome one) in someone.
kys retard

Boy free publicity and the headlines of every online outlet with a "check out these raging racists" narrative, you sure showed them.
As we all know every dislike costs them cash money.

How is standing up to the great oppression of a show's title not social justice? When you downvoted that video you thought you were a brave warrior. Your behavior is exactly identical to the leftist SJWs you've been whining about.

What """"""language""""""" is this?

It's true that sjws aren't the majority of people, but neither are alt-right neckbeards and Sup Forumstards on the internet.

But they will make 10022 threads about

triggered kek

>wait to form an opinion until you have sufficient relevant information
>be in the very small minority of human beings

Stuff like this just shows how the vast majority of us are totally useless and all advancement comes from a small number of "disordered" individuals. The average person is basically just a chimp that blindly reacts and throws their shit.

I never said they were. I'm saying Netflix pissed off the vast masses of normies, who don't spend time on tumblr or Sup Forums, and don't like being talked down to.

I think it's Niggertalian.

Walledese.

Not an argument

But it's not though, because I don't try to act like what I do is some virtuous crusade.

>I'm saying Netflix pissed off the vast masses of normies, who don't spend time on tumblr or Sup Forums, and don't like being talked down to.
You really think all those downvotes come from "normies"?

>Your behavior is exactly identical to the leftist SJWs you've been whining about.
He's making a show called 'Dear Black People'?

A lot of them, yes. I've had friends comment on this who are almost internet illiterate, and they really didn't like this trailer.

an SJW didn't make that show, someone critical of identity politics in general did. Dumb fuck alt right SJW.

>Your behavior is exactly identical to the leftist SJWs you've been whining about.
>You did a thing just like them! You're the same!

Floggin' my noggin, bro.

>Dumb fuck alt right SJW.
Way to sound really cool by using the alt-right's language. ;)

>really didn't like this trailer.
You could say they were triggered

Sup Forumscucks got triggered, proving once and for all that they are literally, L I T E R A L L Y no different than SJWs.

>a show called 'Dear Black People'?
Make and see who gives a fuck.

this
my dude who has come up with this thought on his own is completely right even though he joined Sup Forums after 2015

>Make obvious race-baiting show
>People get baited into protesting the show
>Call it """"""""""""""" satire """""""""""""""
>Everything is okay now
>Profit

Really fires up the ole neurons

They're worse than SJWs

>an SJW didn't make that show

I wonder if whoever made the show thinks that black people can't be racist.
Place your bets.

IM RACIST XD
>Has black hair

lol bad news for you

prolly the worst analogy ive ever heard desu

by pretending its just 'a pebble at the window' to bolster urself like its so below u doesnt help anything

i am on Sup Forums tho so no surprises here

SJWs were pretty effective and now they get a taste of their own medicine. Without SJWs there wouldn't be Sup Forums, just like without communism there wouldn't be fascism. It's a reaction.

KKK was around long before SJWs and Sup Forums is basically a KKK message board

It didn't provoke. Finding out the steak you just ate was well-done instead of medium-rare is being provoked. Not having some ketchup to put on your grand mac is an annoyance.

White genocide.

Stop being white

Sup Forums is full of niggers and half breeds.

>>I wonder if whoever made the show thinks that black people can't be racist.
>movie litterally has a black woman segregating against whites and emphasizing division along lines of race as the antagonist
What did you mean by this?

>muh kkk bogeyman

Not an argument

Sup Forums is non-white as fuck, didn't you see the HWNDU streams?

>Race-baiting show with a title that is intentionally provocative of white people
>"I say, it's quite interesting that a show of this nature is not only permitted, but is actively being promoted when it is so clearly intended to provoke people of a certain race. One must wonder what would happen if instead of white people, the show was titled in such a way that it would appear to be preaching to a minority group of people"
>LEL TRIGGERED! LITERALLY BTFO XD LMAO SO BUTTBLASTED TRIGGERED

>taste of their own medecine
>it's okay to do eet because he did it first :))
t. litterally a four-year old me explaining why I hit my elder brother back

Bit sad that individuals theoretically above the age of 18 are still loyal to this form of logic.

Violent death of the SJW movement resulting in equally absolute reactions from things perceived as the same shade of bullshit.

I've heard the movie is actually a lot more intelligent than the name makes it seem, so maybe the show might be tolerable.

Perfect storm though, MTV does the straight up racist "Dear white people" thing, one of the "writers" posts straight up racist shit, and America is still reeling from the Obama legacy of racially motivated and defended violence and hate (Seriously, Obama's legacy has to be of someone who almost started a fucking race war).

It's an argument from pragmatism, not morality. You seem pretty stupid if you need me to point that out to you.

The movie appears to have been about smacking people in the face with how stupid racism on either side is.

Who knows about the show, SJW writers can make even Star Wars into anti-white propaganda.

Yeah, she's ''prejudiced'' but not ''racist'' since racism is power+whatever based on this definition
woke niggas came up with 2 minutes ago, anyway the guy who made the movie said he believed
that black people can't be racist in an interview. You are right about pol paranoiacs getting triggered,
but the guy is 100% sjw, he's just a bit more intelligent.

communist propaganda can't survive without censorship and gulags in the long term

>I've heard the movie is actually a lot more intelligent than the name makes it seem, so maybe the show might be tolerable.
Why are you discussing something you haven't seen? Neck yourself

you're a sperg arguing about minute differences between dictionary definitions with retarded metaphors

RACISM
noun
rac·ism \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\

Definition of racism

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principlesb : a political or social system founded on racism

: racial prejudice or discrimination

Yeah, honestly didnt give a shit about the whole thing, trailer made the Netflix show seem racist as fuck, girlfriend watched a youtuber who watched the movie say it wasnt that.

Lets be honest, this is Sup Forums, nobody knows shit about anything they're talking about.

please don't talk to me unless you're an authentic Sup Forums local dude

fragile alt-right people equated being addressed as "white people" to actual racial oppression

And we all know threads on Sup Forums equate to $$$

Sad thing is most of you never watched the original movie before trolling.

Its not an "anti white" movie. Its about a real case of Black face party that took place on a US campus with rich white kids making fun of black scholarship holders.

BUT its also about how white people can take black people as their token black friend because of their white guilt
AND how minorities sometimes like to ostracism themselves...

That said, i dont like what Netflix is doing, because the only reason why they are turning this movie into a netflix original is to get thoses precious SJW credits due to the current situation...

>someone critical of identity politics in general did.

With this guy as a writer? Yeah sure.

just alt-right people?

Well I guess he only believes in definition 2.

>the left, who have sperged out and tantrumed more in the last 3 months than any other group in living memory, still trying to float their "why u so fragile?" meme

It's time for you to trade up, little guy. Your shtick is flagging

This tweet is irrelevant to the actual conteo of dead white people. He's not even the creator nor one of the major writers so I don't get why you try pushing this as some sort of silencing tactic.

found the 15 year old

>dead white people

I'm black and I definitely think the title of the series and movie is in bad taste. It's kind of embarrassingly and I want nowhere near that shit.

>*Dear
Might as well be called Dead white people to all the alt right pansies screaming "white genocide"

But what about Get Out

What do you think the public response would be to a show called "Dear Black People"?

you SJWs are fucking pathetic
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1455677799125.png/

Did black people only just discover frat boys were assholes when that blackface event happened?

>Majority gauge interest in show based on title and previews
>Title is Dear White People
>Preview has anti-white sentiment

Why should I give this a chance? Maybe if the first preview had this even handedness you guys keep talking about I'd understand. But no it's just lol white people are racist stop doing blackface(what fucking year is this).

Haha nice argument you got em!

>put up a billboard that says "Fuck All Black People"
>black community get angry and order you to take it down

ACTUALLY, IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME

Supposedly the film it was based on was more nuanced than the trailer (i.e. it took blacks to task for racial grievance-mongering), but it's pretty clear to anyone with a pulse that the title and trailer in both the original film and the Netflix adaptation are transparently trying to use the inevitable controversy as free advertising

Depends, will it be about all the robbing, taking advantage of welfare and sucker punching people? I see it getting a good reaction seeing how there's a lot of victims of that and not just white people too. Time to call out on black people's shit.

when did people forget the addage "youtube comments are like the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"? when did people start pointing to youtube likes and dislikes and comments as a barometer for anything meaningful?

I don't think that's true, but I do think that the radical left is radicalizing part of the right with its constant horseshit

That'd be a great point if the video hadn't constantly been taken down and reuploaded to try to get a better like/dislike ratio. Someone noticed and it bothered them.

>ALL THOSE DISLIKES DON'T MEAN ANYTHING
>THE PEOPLE SAYING THEY WON'T WATCH THIS AND WHY THIS ISN'T OKAY ARE RETARDS DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!!

okay shilly

Because it's something they hate and dislike with a passion, all just so they can come on here for approval and point out
>"Haha we sure showed those niggers and esjaydubbyas!"

Are people not mad about Get Out

I've heard it actually has an anti-sjw message at the end. Could it be being misinterpreted?

Well no because the whole idea is actually a problem within the concrete ape community when they start actually dating whites and not just as fuck toys.

>Except this is a movie and tv show with more depth than a slogan
if you actually watched Dear White people, you'd know the message isn't "fuck white people"

See The writer literally believes "fuck white people".

>if you actually watched Dear White people, you'd know the message isn't "fuck white people"

And as everyone else has been saying, that's not the impression that people get from the trailer or title, so why should they bother watching it?