Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hH22wNH5KM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black people can't be the bad guys

throw that theory out the windu

what was the Jedi tax policy?

I'd be amaced if that were the case

is this a youtube video? stop clicking on that shit

This. Also Jew Jew has explicitly described the Empire and First Order as "white supremacist", literally zero chance they're led by a google.

No. Snoke is taller than any human according to the actor.

Also Mace Windu was a poorly developed character much to the detriment of several prequel characters. It would ruin the mystery of Snoke.

Fake news

SLJ literally bad guy in the latest Tim Burton joint

That wasn't JJ, that was Chris Weitz or whatever that cuck's name is. Still a writer though.

They've already said Snoke is a completely new character, you don't need to keep making these pointless threads

I liked it

This is what happens when your a lazy fucktard and you don't even bother reading Twitter posts properly. Fucking failures in life

Snoke is Rey's father

it's just alternative facts

Snoke is Vader's loop like from looper

I have never read a Twitter post. So I said the director and not the writer, big fucking deal, it still rules out a google as a villain.

Hey new fag, star wars has been world war 2 in space for 40 years you dumb faggot

Why not? They are in real life

What is Snkoes tax policy

Snoke is either Plagueis or The Son.

He's a smoke snake

Film is predicated on irony.

Mace Dindu

I think it sort of makes no sense. Sure, his style of fighting was borerline sith-like but he was a hardline republicdrone. He would never side with the guys that betrayed him. It's beyond silly.

Now if the movies were interesting and it was the nurepublic that was the badguys then I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this

>race dindu
what did they mean by this?

Getting thrown out a window makes xbox huge?

youtube.com/watch?v=5hH22wNH5KM