55 seconds of logos *ting*

>*ting*
t. retard

That's racist!
>*ding*

>his favorite movie is unironically The Matrix

When did you grow out of Cinema Sins?

Narration *ding*

Theres literally nothing wrong with CinemaSins, Sup Forums just hates it because its popular.

>dumb frogposter meme thread cliche
*Ding*

>content creator is too stupid to understand the plot of the movie he's making a video about
>*ting*

>Predictable unmoderated late-night Blacked.com thread cliche

>something I was unable to turn into a decent joke
*ting*

No, I hate it because the host has terrible elocution

Seriously has he not listened back to an episode and realised how mumbling and rushed his speech is

Their LOTR videos. When half the "sins" could have been explained by paying even the slightest attention to the movies.

Now I can't stand them.

Does it make me an SJW if I strongly dislike the bits where he says

>"[female actress] isnt having sex with me right now"
>DING!

like, not only does he seem to think that infantile shit is funny over and over again, but it also makes me feel a little embarassed. like, i dont think thats an acceptable """joke""" to make - that actress is a real person and objectifying her like that seems icky.

> sins the movie because he wasn't paying attention

It used to be good when they were doing actual critiques of stupid films, but now he's making up stupid non-sins for popular films as a cash grab.

This, I actually started to notice details in movies because of them and now I play a little game where I try to predict what will they sin in this movie and usually I am correct

That's a completely appropriate reaction

>kek'd at the filename

>Captcha tells you to select the squares with the street signs and still gets it wrong cliche

yeah those jokes are cringey as fuck even without the SJW objectification argument.

>reddit thread

*LE DING LOLOL XD im so observant*

>I never paid attention to movies until someone else on the internet got popular for paying attention to movies
You're a bit weird, user.

Depends why the actress is in the movie, really. Some are clearly there just for the eye candy value others actually bring some acting to the table. In the former case CS seems justified in the latter not so much.

Ps, you are a huge SJW cock garggling faggot.

and then they go and do something like this

sinning a bad guy in a batman movie taunting batgirl by saying "must be that time of the month"

CURRENT YEAR

>Sup Forums poster not using legacy capcha
*ding

>Character is bad guy
>This character is written in a way that I expect him to say bad guy things
>He actually does
>BUT WHY DOES HE SAY BAD GUY THINGS
*ting*

(you)

>Youtube channel that went to shit years ago but retards still keep bringing it up

*ding*

Went to shit implies it was ever good. Or at least not shit.

It was decent back when the videos were 5 minutes long and he actually put some effort into the jokes.