Holy sh*t do american kids actually live like this?

Holy sh*t do american kids actually live like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_sex
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't know. can't seem to sit through this movie

after only 3 minutes I'm spent and fall asleep

I fucked your dad last night.

All of Larry Clark's movies are shit.

He's probably also a pedo.

>ugly goblins who probably barely even shower can get all that pussy

yeah nah

They did before AIDS, smartphones, and Minecraft.

>when you realize all the characters in that movie are guaranteed to be dead with the exception of Rosario Dawson

In the 90s

No.

Also both Larry Clark and Harmony Korine are overrated hacks.

Was the whole film an allegory for their acting careers?

Fuck you both, Bully is kino

Well don't forget Chloe Sevigny, she blew Vinny G on camera.

This is by far the best depiction of the ecosystem of kids before the internet era !!!

This is not really atypical. These are the types of people that end up going to jail and end up white trash

chloe sevigny is so fine

>Harmony Korine is an overrated hack.

DUDE
SKATING
LMAO

This is about latin americans in the early 90s

>confirmed for never watching it

Why bother posting?

I'm English and we lived like this in the 90s. I was in the north and it was none stop hedonism. Drugs, booze, parties, girls, bmx and festivals. Good times.

That's how kids live even today. Do you have any idea how much pussy the average jock in junior high gets? Just being on a team is a passport to most of the pussy in the school, you don't even need to be attractive.

Women in her teenage years really don't care if you look good. They care about social status, because they're infinitely more insecure than any other age and gender group out there so any boy with a non-retarded IQ can whisper sweet words into their ears and get them to open up.

They key plot-point doesn't make medical sense. HIV transmission rates via straight cock-'n'vagina sex are exceedingly low, provided you aren't some immune-compromised African doing this stuff:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_sex

Barebacking some drunk sloot won't get you pozzed. Statistically-speaking, that's not going to happen.

It was in the pre internet world.

What a comfy film. I wish I wasn't an autist and could do some of this shit.

No
Minecraft has singlehandedly saved this generation from delinquency

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_sex

fucking africans, wth

What, get HIV? Me too

Kids is specifically about the subset of our youths that worship "street" culture and get into drugs and sex early. In a more poor area you'll probably see more kids sharing this experience. There's definitely a LOT of these kids out there, but I wouldn't call it an average American kid's life. It is definitely still happening though. It might just be a relatively small part of the school or it might be like half the school depending on where you are.